今晚 我不喜欢这个开头
Mel feels that as long as she and I are acting like we're married,
Mel觉得 既然我们假装结婚
you and I can't be seen together in public.
你和我就不能一起出现在公共场合
So that means... I know what that means.
也就是说 我知道是什么意思
But It's just until the divorce.
但只要忍♥到离婚就行了
Whenever that bloody is. Daphne...
随他妈的便吧 Daphne
If you'll excuse me, I have a splitting headache.
抱歉 我突然头疼欲裂
Oh You know, if you look at it from Mel's point of view,
如果你站在Mel的角度的话
it really does make a lot of sense.
这也是可以理解的
He came so close.
他差点就成功了
What did you say? I said, "Damn that Mel."
你说什么 我说 "去他妈的Mel"
No, you didn't. You should have, but you didn't.
不 你没有 你应该那么说 但你没有
Sounded to me like you were taking her side.
在我看来你开始偏向她了
All right,All right,All right, could we turn the clock back two minutes
好了 好了 我们能回到两分钟前
and pretend this never happened?
假装没这事吗
Why don't we just turn it back to 10 minutes before my wedding
回到我婚礼前的十分钟吧
and save everybody all this trouble?
就没这么多麻烦事了
What are you saying? What do you think I'm saying?
你说什么 你觉得我说的是什么
Sounds like you're saying you're sorry you did this.
在我看来你后悔了
Maybe that's what I'm saying. Oh, boy.
可能是吧 天哪
Listen Before anybody says something they'll regret...
听着 在你们说出后悔的话之前
Butt out! If you hadn't opened your mouth,
闭嘴 要是没你那张破嘴
we wouldn't be in this mess.
现在就没这么多事了
Donny wouldn't be suing me and everyone else in sight.
Donny不会告我 也不会告别人
And I wouldn't be out two weeks' salary
我也不会花两周工资
for a new dress I'm apparently never going to wear.
买♥♥个新裙子 但却永远没机会穿
And you wouldn't be kowtowing to that shrew of a wife of yours.
你也不用对你的泼妇老婆卑躬屈膝的
This is all my fault? Oh, shut up, Frasier.
这都怪我 闭嘴吧 Frasier
The only thing more hollow than your protest of innocence
比你无辜的辩白更空洞的
is your big, fat head!
就是你的脑袋了
I am wounded!
这太伤人了
I intervened only out of love and caring about the two people...
我是因为爱和关心才介入的
Oh, put a sock in it.
快闭嘴吧
I am sick of listening to you yammering on about everything under the sun.
我听够了你对所有事的长篇大论了
Daphne... And I'm sick of listening to you too.
Daphne 我也受够了听你说话了
You got anything to say, old man?
你想说什么吗 老头
Good!
很好
I'm waiting.
我可等着呢
For what?
等什么
An apology for that unprovoked broadside you levelled at me.
等你为无缘无故地炮轰我道歉
You expect me to apologise to you?
你想让我向你道歉
Expect it, sir, and demand it.
是的先生 而且你必须这么做
Well, then here's my answer. No!
那么我的答复是 绝不
No? No!
不 不
And furthermore, why don't you take your broadside, stuff it in a chair
你何不带着对你的炮轰 同你没完没了的
and keep your unlimited supply of opinions,
意见 建议 提议
suggestions, proposals and recommendations to yourself.
还有想法都塞到个破椅子里 自己留着呢
Well, I never. No, you always.
我从不这样 不 你一向如此
Get out!
滚
How's a corned beef sandwich sound?
来份咸牛肉三明治吧
I am appalled.
我太震惊了
Well, no problem. There's some smoked turkey in here too.
没关系 还有点熏火鸡
What is my offence?
我怎么做错了
What egregious sin have I committed
我到底犯了什么滔天大罪
that I should be so maligned?
要被他俩这么诽谤
Was I to just sit idly by and watch these two misguided souls
难道我该看着两个迷失的灵魂
embark on doomed relationships?
深陷无结果的恋情中而袖手旁观嘛
Would they have thanked me for that?
他们对我心存感激了吗
Not very likely, I dare say. Who moved the mustard?
我看可没有 谁动了芥末酱
Top shelf, door. Bingo.
冰箱门最上层 好嘞
And then, when they were perched on the very brink of disaster,
当他们走到悬崖边缘时
I snatched them from the gaping maw
是我及时抓住了他们
and placed them gently into one another's arms.
又将他们温柔地放入彼此的怀抱中
But am I accorded a hero's welcome for my troubles?
但我做了这么多 得到应有的回报了吗
Am I hoisted on their shoulders and paraded about the room?
他们把我举到肩膀上 在屋里欢呼了吗
I don't have my glasses. What's the expiration date?
我没戴眼镜 这过期了吗
Last week.
上周过期
I'll chance it.
我还是冒一下险吧
No.
不
Those two ingrates turn on me like vipers
这两个忘恩负义的人像毒蛇一样攻击我
and make me the villain of the piece.
还指责我是恶人
Well, hear me now.
好吧 我决定
From this day forward, frasier Crane will not interfere with those two.
从今天起 Frasier Crane再也不管他们俩的事了
This is it. Finished. Finito. Non quam postea!
就这样 结束 完结 再不可能
I know I've made declarations like this before,
我知道 我过去也说过这样的话
but I tell you what, Dad, you mark the calendar.
但老爸 你记着今天
You note the time on your watch.
记得这个时刻
This is it.
我决定了
Well, if you figure out a way to get them back together,
好吧 要是你想到了让他俩和好的办法
I'll be in my room if you need any help.
需要我的时候就去房♥间找我
Have you been listening to me?
你听到我刚才说的话了吗
Well, I tried not to, but some of it still got through.
我试着不听 但还是有几句钻进了耳朵
Hello, Dr. Crane.
你好 Crane医生
Daphne.
Daphne
Making yourself a sandwich? No, Dad did.
做了个三明治啊 没有 老爸做的
Hope he didn't use the mayonnaise. I meant to throw it out.
但愿他没放蛋黄酱 我本来打算扔掉的
I've seen him eat worse. I'll say.
他吃过更坏的东西 我看也是
Remember when he dropped his hot dog at the petting zoo?
记得他有次在动物园把热狗掉地上了么
Oh, Dr. Crane, I'm so sorry I said those things about you.
Crane医生 真抱歉对你说了那些话
I didn't mean them.
我不是那个意思
Oh, I know, Daphne. Come here.
我知道 Daphne 快来
I guess this all finally came crashing down on me.
这件事终于让我崩溃了
Yes, I know. It's perfectly understandable.
是的 我懂 完全能够理解
Listen, I know you can't go out on your date with Niles tonight,
我知道你今晚没法和Niles共进晚餐
but what's to stop two friends from going out to dinner?
但谁能阻止两个好朋友一起用餐呢
My treat. You can even wear that new dress of yours.
我请你 你还可以穿上那条新裙子
Thank you.
谢谢你
That's a lovely offer, but I think I'll just stay home tonight.
这是个好提议 但我今晚还是呆在家里吧
Have a quiet night.
好好静一静
I understand. Thank you.
我懂 谢谢
Sure you won't change your mind? Positive.
不再考虑了吗 是的
Hello.
大家好
My furry friend and I have just concluded our daily constitutional,
我毛茸茸的朋友和我刚刚总结完每日宪法
with young Edward here dropping a few amendments along the way.
小Edward还沿路丢下了几个修改法
So, what's on the docket tonight?
今晚有什么节目
All I want is a quiet night at home.
我只想安安静静地在家
Oh, Stilts, you and I are of one mind.
天哪 我们简直兄妹同心
I'll hoist a beer while you get dinner started
你做好饭后我就开一瓶啤酒
and then when our bellies are full and you've done the dishes,
等我们吃饱喝足 你就去洗碗
we will adjourn to the Winnebago
之后再去房♥车那看
where Mr. Jean-Claude Van Damme, the Muscles from Brussels,
来自布鲁塞尔的肌肉男Jean-Claude Van Damme
will ply his trade against the forces of evil.
如何抗击邪恶的力量
Ready at 8? Make it 7:30.
8点出发 7点30吧
Good idea, Dad.
好主意老爸
An evening out, just the two of us.
我们俩出去吃晚饭
I had no idea you enjoyed the Natural History Museum.
我都不知道你喜欢自然历史博物馆
Oh, sure, and that documentary on the rain forest is supposed to be great.
当然了 雨林的纪录片应该很棒
That's what I hear.
我也听说了
Hope it has Pygmies. I like Pygmies.
但愿有俾格米人 我喜欢俾格米人
I know you do.
我知道你喜欢
So, uh, where's...?
那 她
She went out with Frasier to a restaurant for dinner.
她和Frasier出去吃饭了
Did she happen to ask about...? Sorry.
她有没有问起 抱歉
Dad, we're going up.
老爸 我们在往上走呢
Oh, God. Oh, I'm sorry.
天哪 抱歉
Well, we'll just have to take the long way.
那我们就绕点道吧
Why do you like Pygmies so much?
你为什么喜欢俾格米人
They're short and they blow darts. What's not to like?
他们矮小 会打飞镖 当然喜欢了
Come on. Come on up here.
来吧 快进来
What could possibly be so important for me to see up here?
干嘛非要带我来上面
The guy in 1708 got some homing pigeons.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表