Niles, this is Todd Peterson.
Niles 这是Todd Peterson
Hello
你好
Oh, and may I say, what a lovely outfit.
我不得不说 这衣服真好看
Hope you got the volume discount.
你俩团购的时候有折扣吧
Guess who's officially hooked on classics?
快猜猜谁真正爱上了古典文学
Oh, well, good for you. Good for you.
噢 你真行 你真行
Now, Todd, I'd like to talk to you about your apartment.
Todd 我想跟你聊聊你的公♥寓♥
You don't like it. No, no, I do like it.
你不喜欢它 不 我挺喜欢的
I've liked it for eight years. So, what's the problem?
我喜欢了八年 那怎么了
Well, I was hoping that my
我希望我能够
influence would help you to find your own style,
引导你找到你自己的风格
not that you would simply duplicate mine.
而不是简单地复♥制♥我的风格
What am I doing?
我在干嘛阿
I'm in way over my head here... Let's admit it.
我确实做不来这些有品位的事儿
With all this culture stuff.
我就认了吧
I should just stick to what I know,
我就应该老实守着我会的东西
computers. I'm a computer guy.
电脑 我就是个电脑小子
No, Todd, you know,
不是的 Todd
perhaps we just took on a bit too much too soon.
可能我们有点贪多嚼不烂了
I need to move back to San Jose,
我得搬回圣何塞
sell the apartment, sell the radio station...
卖♥♥了这个公♥寓♥ 卖♥♥了电台
Steady at the wheel, Todd.
要坚持住啊 Todd
Now, listen.
听着
All we're really talking about
我们只不过在说
is a couple of couches and some coffee tables.
几张沙发和几个咖啡桌的事儿
But you said we shouldn't have the same apartment.
但你说我们不该住在一样的公♥寓♥里
Yes, and we shouldn't.
没错 我们不该
But perhaps I'm being too hasty
但对于我们中谁应该做出改变
about which of us should be doing the changing.
我的断定是不是太草率了呢
Perhaps I'm holding on too tight to my possessions.
可能我对我的家具太过执迷了
Decor is, after all, a fluid art.
毕竟装潢是一种充满变化的艺术
Should I be writing this down? No, no, Todd, no.
我应该记笔记吗 不 Todd
Listen, Todd.
听着 Todd
I want you to keep the apartment the way it is.
我要你保持你公♥寓♥的样子
After all, it's a look that has served me well,
毕竟 那种装潢我住着很舒服
but it's time that I move on.
但现在我要向前看了
Thank you, Frasier. No, thank you, Todd.
谢谢 Frasier 不 我该谢你 Todd
Hey, you wanna come see my new car?
嘿 你要来看看我的新车吗
I have a feeling you're gonna like it.
我有预感 你肯定会喜欢的
I have a feeling I will.
我也觉得我会的
Niles, you have been behaving like a perfect gentleman all night.
Niles 你一晚上的言行都像个绅士
Now, cut it out, and do something offensive.
现在给我停下 干点冒犯人的事儿
I don't know at which table you've been sitting.
咱俩难道坐得不是一桌
Did you not just see me unapologetically take the last roll?
没看见我吃下最后一块甜点还毫无歉意吗
I need more than that and you know it.
我要的不只这些 你知道的
Now, my friends are giving you plenty to work with.
我朋友们那儿有的是文章让你做
Andrew has been drinking like a fish,
Andrew的酒杯就一直没闲着
and Margaret is wearing that revolting dress again.
Margaret又穿了那条恶心的裙子
Yow. I'm glad you're on my side.
哟 我很开心咱俩意见统一
I can do this.
我是做得到的
Sorry, everyone. Sorry, sorry.
抱歉了 大家 抱歉抱歉
Oh, you newlyweds. Just can't be apart for one second.
这对儿新婚夫妇 不能分开一秒呢
Oh, the bill. Well, we're not finished.
噢 账单上了 可我们还没吃完呢
We still have wine. Would anyone like a refill?
我们还有酒 谁还要喝吗
I'm a little dry.
我是有点儿口干
Dry? I know that's not your liver speaking.
口干 该不会是你的肝有问题了吧
Niles, we just discussed you were not going to bring that up.
Niles 我们才说好不提这件事的
Well, I did, so there. And I'll say it again.
但我说了 而且我还会再说一遍
You're probably seeing two of me,
你可能眼里有两个我
so you might as well hear me twice.
所以你最好听我说两遍
You, sir, are a complete drunk.
先生 你就是个酗酒的人
Niles, how could you...? Well...
Niles 你怎么能 这
How could you know?
你怎么能知道呢
I thought I was hiding it so well.
我还觉得我隐藏得很好
I have a problem. It's time I face it.
我确实饮酒成瘾 现在是时候面对了
I've been meaning to say something,
我一直想说出来
but I didn't have the courage.
却始终没有勇气
Not like Niles. You're a good person.
没有Niles的勇气 你真是个好人
I'm getting help first thing tomorrow.
我明天一早就去见心理医生
I'm so sorry, baby.
对不起 宝贝
Thank you for giving me my husband back.
谢谢你敲醒了我的丈夫
Mel, darling, you married an angel.
Mel 亲爱的 你嫁的是个天使呀
Don't I know it.
可不是嘛
Ah. Dad, what do you think of the new look?
老爸 你觉得这新面貌怎么样啊
Nice stuff. You really tied the flow to the motif.
东西不错 主题基调很一致嘛
Thanks for trying.
你的心意我领了
Well, shall we give it a test run? Yeah.
我们应该试验一下嘛 好啊
A little music.
来点音乐
Dad.
老爸
Looks great, son.
看着不错啊 儿子
There's nothing here. I know.
可这什么都没有 我知道
I give up. I've tried a million combinations.
我放弃了 我试了数万种组合
I even had early Byzantine mingling with mid-century Danish.
连早拜占庭混搭中世纪丹麦都试过了
Will they ever get along?
它俩从来就不搭好么
The only furniture that looks good in my apartment is my own.
只有我自己的家具才看得下眼
Well, I could have told you that three love seats ago.
我早就看出来了
So what are you waiting for? Go bring it back.
那你还等什么呢 换回来啊
Well, I'm glad I went to three different stores
好吧 为了给你买♥♥有机家具光亮剂
to find your organic furniture polish.
我跑了三个商店 真开心啊
Well, Daphne, chin up.
得了 Daphne 开心点
You can always use it to polish the floors.
你还能用它擦地板啊
Oh, yes. When God closes a door, he opens a window.
好 上帝关上一扇门 但打开一扇窗
You know, Dad, even if I do get my furniture back,
老爸 即使我把家具换回来
it doesn't solve anything.
也解决不了问题
There's still someone downstairs with my apartment.
楼下还是会有人住在我的家里
That's not your apartment. This is your apartment.
那不是你的家 这才是
And if every stooge in the building rips you off,
即使楼里每个人都照抄你的装潢
it doesn't take anything away from you,
又能怎么样呢
because you were the original.
你还是原创的那个
I am, aren't I?
我才是原创 不是么
And I did, after all, create that look,
毕竟是我创造了那种样式
and that should be gratification enough.
这就足以令我满足了
Good for you, son.
这就对了 孩子
I mean, besides, you know, Todd's hardly ever here.
再加上 Todd几乎都不住在这里
He doesn't have very many friends.
他也没多少朋友
The only person who's ever gonna see that apartment
能见到他的公♥寓♥的人
is probably the Pizza Hut delivery boy.
也就只有必胜客的外卖♥♥员了
Todd, come on in. Hey, Fras.
Todd 快进来 嘿 Fras
I just need to know the name of the chick who made our couch.
我想知道给咱们做沙发的妞儿叫啥
Oh, right. it's a reproduction of
噢 那是香奈儿小姐
the one Coco Chanel had in her Paris atelier.But why?
巴黎工作室沙发的复刻品 怎么了
The writer from Architectural Digest wants to know.
建筑文摘的记者想知道
Architectural Digest?
建筑文摘
They're doing a huge cover story on my apartment.
他们要给我的公♥寓♥做一♥期♥封面报道
And I have you to thank for it, buddy.
我还得谢谢你呢 兄弟
Well, I gotta go. The photographer's waiting. Later.
我得走了 摄影师在等我 回见了
I need to sit down.
我需要一个座位坐下
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表