但我说过不要去找Donny的 对吧
Yes, you did.
对 你说了
But you went down there anyway, didn't you? Yes, I did.
但是你还是去了 对吧 对 我去了
I told you not to screw around with lawyers, didn't I?
我告诉过你别去惹律师的是吧
All right, Dad.
够了 老爸
I told him not to go down there. Will you shut up?
我说过别去的 能不能别说了
All right, there she goes.
好了 她走了
So, Niles?
怎么样 Niles
Well, um, all things considered, not so bad.
综合考虑 情况并不糟
In exchange for a neat and tidy divorce,
为了换来干净利落的离婚
all I have to do is play the doting husband
我只需要在一些社交场合
at some social functions for a few weeks.
扮演几周幸福丈夫的角色就行了
Well, that doesn't sound so bad.
好吧 听起来不坏嘛
What kind of social functions?
都有什么社交场合
Well, for instance, tonight is our wedding reception.
比如 我们今晚的结婚宴会
Dear God.
我的天啊
Well, since we eloped, some of Mel's colleagues
我们是私奔结的婚嘛 Mel的几个同事
decided to throw a little last-minute get-together to toast our nuptials.
想要办一个小聚会 为我们俩庆祝
Well, after Donny gets through with Frasier,
等Donny告完Frasier以后
you won't be the only one having your nuptials toasted.
他俩也会庆祝婚礼的
Explain to me again how you and Mel
再跟我解释一遍
masquerading as husband and wife is a good thing?
你跟Mel装作夫妻怎么就是好事了
Well... If I may, Daphne,
呃 听我说 Daphne
it's basically to give Mel a little wiggle room
这就是给Mel一点时间
so she can get out this debacle with her dignity intact.
给她留点尊严 摆脱这件事
Well, what about Niles's dignity?
那Niles的尊严怎么办
Well, Maris got that in the divorce. Sorry, Niles.
他的尊严都被判给Maris了 抱歉 Niles
That's funny.
好好笑哦
Would you like some sherry? Yes, thanks.
来点雪利酒吗 好的 谢谢
Daphne? Yeah, all right,
Daphne 好啦
I'll get your precious wedge of brie and your water crackers.
这就去拿你的宝贝干酪和小饼干
No. I meant, would you like some sherry?
不 我是说 你要来杯雪利酒吗
Oh. Love some. Thanks.
好啊 谢谢
Listen, Daphne, I know this is all very awkward,
Daphne 我知道这有点尴尬
but if it speeds up the divorce process,
但如果能让我快点离婚
avoids the misery I went through with Maris, isn't it worth it?
不像跟Maris离婚那么痛苦 也是值得的
Well...
好吧
Come on, snookums, we can get through this. What do you say?
小甜心 我们能熬过去的 你觉得怎么样
What did you just call me?
你刚叫我什么
Snookums. Snookums?
小甜心 小甜心
It was an attempt at a pet name.
就是个昵称嘛
Well, if it's all the same to you, could we keep looking?
如果就是个称呼 能换个别的吗
Absolutely. There's no rush whatsoever, truffles.
当然了 反正也不着急 小松露
It's the chocolate, not the fungus.
我说的是松露巧克力 不是松露块菌
It's a work in progress. Yes.
我们还是慢慢找吧 好的
Here you are. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Well, for you. Thank you.
这杯给你 谢谢
Here is to better days.
让我们敬美好的未来
For all of us.
每个人的美好未来
Why, what happened to you?
你呢
Well, I went down and talked to Donny,
我去找Donny聊了
try to convince him to drop his lawsuit against you.
想劝他不要起诉你
Instead, he's now suing me as well for the part I played
他因为我撮合你们俩在一起
in getting you two together.
而要起诉我
Well, I am so sorry, Dr. Crane.
真抱歉 Crane医生
This is turning into such a horrible mess.
事情变得一团糟
Not that I expected it to be a bed of roses, mind you,
我当然不是期待后果会多么美好
but it's gotten so you wonder what God-awful calamity
但是现在的情况 让人担心
is gonna befall us next.
还会有什么灾难降临到我们头上
Something smells in your elevator.
电梯里好臭啊
Ohh. Now it smells in here too.
家里也好臭
I'm beginning to think this is not such a ritzy building after all.
我现在觉得你这也不是什么高档公♥寓♥了
Did you get my wedding gifts down to the post?
你把我的结婚礼物寄走了吗
As we speak now, they are winging
我们说话这功夫
their way towards their rightful owners.
它们正飞向各自的主人呢
Thank you, Simon.
谢谢 Simon
And in a totally unrelated matter,
还有个跟这没关系的事
I am pleased to announce that the Winnebago
我十分荣幸地宣布
is now equipped with a state-of-the-art DVD complete with surround sound.
房♥车已经装配了一套带立体环绕声 的高端DVD机
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
Tonight's feature is Braveheart
今晚放映的是<勇敢的心>
starring Australia's favourite son, Mr. Mel Gibson.
由澳大利亚著名男星Mel Gibson领衔出演
Showtime is at 8 sharp. Everyone is invited.
8点准时放映 欢迎各位到来
As tempting as that sounds, I have a date.
虽然听起来很诱人 但是我有约了
Niles is taking me to dinner and dancing.
Niles要带我去吃饭和跳舞
At least this day will end on a high note.
至少今晚会是喜剧收场
I guess I can't avoid telling you this any longer.
我现在必须得告诉你
I just want you to know
我可得提前声明
I'm attending this wedding reception under protest.
我可不愿意参加今晚的婚宴
Wedding reception? Thanks, Dad.
婚宴 多谢了 老爸
You know those social obligations I was talking about?
我刚不是说要出席社交场合嘛
One of them is tonight.
今晚就有一场
A wedding reception for you and Mel?
你和Mel的婚宴
It's... It's at the Equestrian Center.
就 就是在马术中心办的
It's nothing major. It's very impromptu.
不是什么大宴会 临时安排的
Champagne, cake, we pet the horses, we're out of there by 11.
就喝喝香槟 吃点蛋糕 看看马 11点前就撤了
Well, what about...? Gosh, Niles, look at the time.
那 天哪 Niles 看看几点了
I'm sorry, Daphne, but we've gotta get across town in an hour.
抱歉 我们得在一个小时内赶过去
You better get home and get changed.
你最好赶紧回家换衣服
Don't forget to wear that watch Mel gave you.
别忘了戴Mel送的表
Watch? Thanks again, Dad.
表 谢谢 老爸
I can explain that. I can explain everything tomorrow.
我可以解释 明天我都会解释清的
It's just a 24-hour delay.
拖延一天而已
I switched all the reservations, dining, dancing, everything.
所有的预约 吃饭 跳舞都调到明天
I promise I will make it up to you, pooky.
我保证补偿你 小亲亲
Even I hate that one.
我都受不了这个昵称
But what about our date?
那我俩的约会怎么办呢
Oh, there, there, there, Daphne, don't cry, don't cry.
好了 Daphne 别哭 别哭啊
It's all right.
没关系的
This sounds like a job for Braveheart.
看来我们可以看<勇敢的心>了
Don't look now, but there's a guy in a bow tie
别往那看 那边有个戴领结的男的
who's been checking me out for the last 20 minutes.
盯着我看了20分钟了
Oh, one of Mel's colleagues. I met him earlier.
那是Mel的同事 我之前见过
What's he keep staring at me for?
他老盯着我看什么
Well, he's a plastic surgeon.
他是个整形医生
Maybe he's looking at your eyelids
他可能正打量着你的眼皮
and planning his next trip to Maui.
计划靠这个去毛伊岛旅行呢
Good Lord, look at him overacting.
天哪 看他故作夸张的样子
Trying to convince everybody he's happily married.
想显示婚姻多么幸福
Have you ever seen anything so pathetic in your life?
你还见过比这更悲哀的事么
How about you and Lilith?
你和Lilith啊
It was a rhetorical question.
我这是反问句
Thank you.
谢谢
Niles, I'd like you to meet Adrianna Pettibone.
Niles 我想向你介绍Adrianna Pettibone
Hello. Adrianna stables General Prescott,
你好 Adrianna是Prescott将军的训练师
our current grand champion, right here at the equestrian club.
将军是我们骑士俱乐部的总冠军
Wonderful.
真厉害
Speaking of grand champions,
说起总冠军
how about this little filly, mm? Huh?
看看我这匹小母驹怎么样
I didn't even have to check her teeth. Oh!
我都不用看她的牙齿就知道
What are you doing? I'm sorry. I'm a little nervous.
你这是干嘛呢 抱歉 我有点紧张
Well, I'm here.
好了 我来了
Congratulations and all that B.S. Where's the bar?
恭喜你们 我就省略一堆废话了 酒吧在哪呢
Roz, what are you doing here?
Roz你来干嘛
I invited her. Your side of the guest list looked a little sparse.
我邀请的 你那边的客人有点少
Forgive me if I'm not in the spirit of this wink-wink "Happy occasion,"
抱歉我没法融入你们的"幸福时刻"中
but I'm in a very crappy mood. Are you limping?
我现在心情糟透了 你怎么一瘸一拐的
Yeah, I twisted my ankle on the stairs.
是啊 我在楼梯上扭到了脚腕
You know how that happened?
告诉你怎么回事
I couldn't find shoes,
我找不到合适的鞋子
so I had to wear these 3-inch spikes,
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表