Everybody we know is out there.
我们认识的人全都来了
Look at all those smiling faces,
看看这一张张带笑的脸
soon to be frozen in a rictus of revenge.
不久之后就会因复仇而扭曲
The place is packed. It's standing room only.
全都坐满了 只剩站着的地方了
You know, Niles,
Niles 你知道么
I think we may have exceeded maximum occupancy.
我觉得已经超过了剧场最大容量
That could be a fire hazard.
可能存在火灾隐患
It would be a shame if someone should call the fire marshal
要是有人告知了火警
and he should shut us down.
演出被取消 可就太可惜了
Yes, it would.
确实很可惜
A damn shame if the old phone in the marshal's office
简直可惜 要是火警办公室的旧电♥话♥
would start to jingle, jing...
开始叮当响 叮当
Just call!
打你的电♥话♥去吧
Ten minutes to curtain. No, I'm sorry.
还有十分钟开幕 不好意思
I believe that your watch happens to be a tad fast.
我觉得你的表可能快了那么一点
It's electromagnetically set to Greenwich Mean Time.
它是电磁校准到格林威治时间的
Get me a Sprite.
给我拿瓶雪碧去
Well?
打了吗
The marshal will be here as quickly as he can.
火警会尽快赶到的
Five-alarmer in the paper district.
造纸厂那边有场大火
Just our luck.
这么不走运吗
What are we going to do now?
那我们现在怎么办
Hey, guys.
嗨 伙计们
Roz. This is Jackson Hedley's father.
Roz 这是Jackson Hedley的父亲
I found him wandering around looking for Jackson.
我看到他在到处找Jackson
Lovely to see you. Thank God I'm not late.
见到您很开心 幸好没迟到
You know, I'm Jackson's lucky charm.
我可是Jackson的幸运符
Do you know he's so superstitious,
他简直太迷信了
one day I didn't turn up for opening night
有一次我在首映当晚没到场
and he refused to go on.
他就拒绝上台演出
Is that so?
真是这样吗
We must get you to him immediately.
我们得赶紧带您见他
You see, you're at the wrong theatre.
您来错剧场了
Yes, yes, Jackson's performing clear across town.
没错 他在城市另一边演出
But the sign outside says
可外面的牌子写着
"An Evening with Jackson Hedley."
"Jackson Hedley之夜"
Yes, I know. You see, there's been a terrible snafu.
我知道 这是个非常严重的失误
Snafu. With the marquee letters.
失误了 广♥告♥牌上的字
You see, they got ours, we got theirs.
他们拿了我们的 我们拿了他们的
What's playing here? Cats.
这里在演什么 <猫>
Ah. I love Cats.
噢 我就喜欢<猫>
Who doesn't? But surely you love your son more.
谁不喜欢呢 但您一定更爱儿子
Yes. Luckily this young lady knows this town inside out.
没错吧 幸好这位女士很熟悉西雅图
Roz, please escort Mr. Hedley to the Portland Playhouse ASAP.
Roz 请赶快带Hedley先生去波特兰剧院
But. There's no time for buts. Do it now.
但 没空给你但是 快照我说的做
All right, let's go, Mr. Hedley. Oh, please, call me Cecil.
好吧 Hedley 我们走 请叫我Cecil
All right, Cecil.
好吧 Cecil
Do you know, I have a predilection for brunettes.
我特别偏爱黑头发的女士呢
Shall we go break the bad news to our star?
要把坏消息告诉我们的主演吗
Yes.
好
Mr. Hedley, I'm afraid we have some bad news.
Hedley先生 我们有个坏消息
It's about your father. It seems his plane is going to be late.
是您的父亲 他的飞机可能要延误了
You mean my father won't make it for the show?
你是说我父亲不能来看演出吗
We know this must be devastating to you.
我们知道你一定觉得很难过
On the contrary.
恰恰相反
For once my performance won't be inhibited
终于等到一次 我可以自在地表演
by that judgemental nitpicker.
而不受那个吹毛求疵的人所约束了
Tonight I can really cut loose.
今晚我终于自♥由♥了
Those seats in the very back row will be rattling.
坐在最后排的人都会为我激动的
That is good news.
那简直太棒了
Five minutes to curtain.
还有五分钟开幕
And now, if you'll excuse me,
请见谅
it's time to centre.
我要集中注意力了
Any more ideas?
还有办法吗
These are the producers. The fire marshal's here.
他们是制♥作♥人 火警来了
Do you guys have any idea how many people you got out there?
你们知道外面坐了多少人吗
You're way over capacity.
你们超员太多了
You're not going to shut us down, are you?
你不是要取消我们的演出吧
Frasier, I knew we shouldn't
Frasier 我就知道
have added all those dry wooden seats.
我们不该加干燥的木制座椅的
Well, maybe next time you'll know better.
也许下次你能聪明点
Has anyone seen my other skull?
有人看见我另一个骷髅头了吗
Mr. Hedley, I'm afraid we have some bad news.
Hedley先生 恐怕有个坏消息
Hey, you're Tobor.
嘿 你是Tobor啊
Correct.
没错
I used to watch your show all the time.
我总看你的节目呢
I even have that old Playboy
连Alexa公主做一字马那一♥期♥的
when Space Princess Alexa did that spread.
花花公主杂♥志♥我都留着呢
The one on the lava rocks. Yes, I've got that one too.
在熔岩上一字马的那期 我也有一份
I didn't know he was the one performing tonight.
我不知道今晚是他演出
I'll let you guys stay open on one condition:
只有一种情况能让你们继续演出
I get to watch the show.
得让我看演出才行
We're out of seats. It's okay. I'll sit in the aisle.
没有座位了 没关系 我坐过道
Three minutes to curtain. Ah, here's the right one.
三分钟开幕 哈 就是这个
Well, we may as well just take our lumps.
我们还是认了吧
No, no, we're not going to take any lumps.
不 不 我是不会放弃的
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I...
危急时刻需要极端的措施
What are you doing? Yes, yes.
你在干吗 就这样 就这样
All right, l...
好了 我
Shield yourself, Niles,
护好你自己 Niles
for the rain, it raineth every day.
雨啊 每天不停地下
This place really is a deathtrap.
这地方就是个死牢啊
This is hopeless.
没救了
I managed to shake that woman. I want to see Cats.
我设法甩掉了那女人 我要看<猫>
Son. Father.
儿子 父亲
My good-luck charm.
我的幸运符
Oh, my God! Oh!
我的天啊
Mr. Hedley, are you all right?
Hedley先生 你还好吗
I think I've broken something.
我觉得我哪里摔断了
Oh, my God. Call an ambulance.
天啊 叫救护车
Make sure Mr. Hedley's comfortable. Yes.
让Hedley先生舒服一些 好的
Dear God, Niles, I feel horrible.
我的天 Niles 我感觉糟透了
It's as if we wished it and it happened.
好像我们一直盼着 它就发生了
Half of me feels guilty. The other half feels relieved.
我心中一半是愧疚 另一半感到解脱
Actually, it's more 30-70.
其实 是三七分
Well, I guess I'd better go out and make an announcement.
我觉得我最好出去宣布一下
If I may have your attention, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 请听我说
Tonight, my brother, Niles Crane, and I
今晚 我的弟弟Niles Crane和我
had hoped to bring a great talent back to the stage.
原本想请一位才子重返舞台
A truly, truly gifted actor.
一位真正拥有天赋的演员
A man we greatly admire.
一位我们十分崇敬的人
Yes, yes.
没错 没错
Yes, yes, he does deserve your applause,
是的 他配得上你们的掌声
but in a tragedy befitting of the Bard himself, it seems that...
但在一场莎士比亚般的悲剧中 他似乎
It seems he's ready to begin.
他似乎已经准备好了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I bring you now
现在 请您进入
to a hall in Elsinore castle.
艾尔西诺城♥堡♥
I die, Horatio.
我要死了 霍拉旭
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表