上五年级的时候 有个叫Jack Winfield的恶霸
and he was bothering a lot of the girls.
一直欺负好多小女孩
So one day, I waited for him outside of school
有一天 我在学校外面等着他
and gave him a sound thumping.
暴打了他一顿
Wasn't that the kid with rickets?
那不是有佝偻病的孩子吗
Rickets and a smart mouth.
佝偻 还有一张尖牙利嘴
Daphne, you go next. And think of something juicier than that.
Daphne 你来 讲点更带劲儿的东西
Well, um, mine's also a youthful indiscretion.
呃 我也是小时候犯过的错误
I stole a teddy bear from the shops.
我从店里偷了个泰迪熊
Then what?
然后呢
Well, I felt guilty, so I told my parents and we brought it back.
我很内疚 就向父母坦白了 我们把熊物归原主
Then as a penance, I...
为了表达忏悔 我
...volunteered to work at the orphanage after school.
放学后还去孤儿院做志愿者
What the hell was that? I'd put that story on my resume.
那算什么羞耻的秘密 我都会写在简历里
Come on, Martin, you've gotta have something.
拜托 Martin 你可得有料儿啊
Oh... Shock me. I don't know.
噢 震撼我吧 怎么说呢
It's kind of personal.
这算个人隐私啊
That's what we're looking for.
找的就是隐私啊
Well, all right, but it doesn't leave this room.
好吧 你们可别说出去啊
Every time I watch "The Sound of Music",
每次我看<音乐之声>的时候
I cry.
我都会哭
And I don't mean a single manly tear, I mean real blubbering.
我不是说男人的眼泪 而是嚎啕大哭
Girl-style.
小姑娘似的
The nuns, those kids...
那些修女 孩子们
...the lonely goatherd.
还有孤独的牧羊人
These are your deep, dark secrets?
这就是你们内心深处最黑暗的秘密
This is baby stuff.
纯粹小孩玩意儿
"Ooh, I dropped my ice cream and I ate it."
"唔 我的冰激凌掉在地上我还是吃掉了"
Okay, let's hear yours, then.
好啊 那我们听听你的
Oh, you can't handle mine. Let's play Clue or something.
我的秘密你们受不了的 还是玩妙探寻凶什么的吧
Oh, come on. Come on.
噢 拜托 拜托
Are you kidding? We can take anything you can dish out.
开什么玩笑 你挖什么猛料我们都能接受的
I was in the war. I was a cop.
我经历过战争 我还是个警♥察♥
I even worked Vice. I don't think so.
我甚至给副总统干过活 我不觉得
Well, come on, I'll tell you what, whisper it in my ear,
这样吧 你悄悄跟我说
and if I think they can handle it, I'll tell them.
要是我觉得他们接受得了 我就跟他们说
Okay.
好吧
Where was Kathy when I was busting my ass
当年我累死累活送他去牙科学院的时候
putting him through dental school?
Kathy在哪儿
Oh, oh, that's right. She wasn't born yet!
噢 对了 她还没生出来
Who wants more cake? Not me, but I'll go with you.
谁要再吃点蛋糕 不吃 但我跟你一起去
Here we are. This is one of my favourites.
来了 这是我最爱的葡萄酒之一
That's so sweet of you, but Neil just brought me a glass.
谢谢你 但Neil已经给我买♥♥了一杯了
Opus One. Oh. Well...
作品一号♥ 噢
Opus One. That's a delightful little wine.
作品一号♥啊 不错的葡萄酒
Yes, it's very nice, but this happens to be a Barbaresco Gaja,
不错的选择 但我这杯是芭芭罗斯嘉雅
the greatest Italian red since Roberto Rossellini.
继罗伯托罗西里尼后最伟大的意大利红酒
Well...
那个
Well, they both taste wonderful.
都很好喝
I-I don't... I can't choose between them.
我 我不知道选哪个
Taste mine again.
再试试我的
You know, if you're really interested in wine, Claire,
要是你真的对葡萄酒有兴趣 Claire
you should let me fly you down to Napa in my plane.
我可以用我的私人飞机带你去纳帕山谷
We could spend the day exploring the vineyards.
我们可以探索那些葡萄酒庄
Oh, that's very sweet, but those little planes make me nervous.
谢谢 但那种小飞机让我很紧张
Really? Well, how do you feel about BMWs?
是嘛 那宝马呢
You see, I-I happen to know, uh...
我正好认识 呃
several of the proprietors of the local vineyards here,
本地几个酒庄的业主
and I'd be delighted to be your tour guide.
我很乐意做你的向导
That's sounds tempting.
这听起来很有吸引力
Well, allow me to enchant you further. You see, l...
那请允许我再多施展点魔法 我
Claire, I-I'm sorry. Uh...
Claire 抱歉 呃
You'll have to excuse me for just a moment.
我稍微失陪一下下
Hi. How you doing?
嗨 还好吗
Everybody's leaving.
所有人都走了
Well, it's getting late.
夜深了啊
It's 9:30.
才9点半啊
Let's face it, I drove them all off.
直面事实吧 是我逼走他们的
Even I'm sick of hearing me complain about Bob.
我自己都腻烦听自己抱怨Bob了
Well, come on, it's not all that bad.
好啦 没有那么糟糕啊
I mean, listen, you know, Bob is in the past.
听着 Bob已经是过去了
And just look at all the friends you have.
看看你有这么多的朋友
I know you've had a bit of a tough time lately, but...
我知道你最近过得很不顺 但是
that'll end soon.
一切马上都会过去的
You're a... a vibrant, attractive woman.
你是一位 有活力有魅力的女士
Thanks, Frasier.
谢谢你 Frasier
You're being awfully sweet to me. Oh.
你对我太好了 噢
Don't think this means you're getting any.
不过别以为你能得到什么好处
We're, uh, saying our goodbyes.
我们 呃 该说再见了
Oh, you're leaving?
噢 你们要走啦
Oh, I have an early appointment
我明天一早还要出诊
and Neil offered to give me a ride home.
Neil提出载我回家
Well, how thoughtful of him.
他考虑得真周到
Happy birthday, Lana. Oh, thank you.
生日快乐 Lana 谢谢
It's nice to see you again, Frasier.
很高兴又见到你 Frasier
Lovely seeing you again, Claire.
我也是 Claire
Neil.
Neil
Threw a gutter ball, huh? Yeah.
球扔到地沟去了哈 是啊
Thanks to you. You introduced them.
还不是你 你把他们介绍到一起的
Well, you played it all wrong. You were hanging on her all night.
是你完全出错招了 你整晚都粘着她
Well, so was he, but he left with her.
他也是啊 但结果他把她带走了
It won't last. She's probably sick of him already.
不会长久的 她肯定已经腻烦他了
A lot of good that does me. I blew it.
我本来占尽优势 结果泡汤了
Not necessarily. I mean, I think you guys could make a great couple.
不一定 我觉得你们俩能成
In fact, I might be able to help you out there.
其实 我应该可以帮你促成这件事
Really? Would you?
真的吗 你愿意吗
Well, I could, but you know, I get asked that all the time.
可以啊 但你知道 好多人也请我帮忙
And if I did it for you, I'd have to have to do it for everybody.
要是我帮了你 我就得帮所有人
And I just don't know if I wanna open those floodgates.
我不知道我该不该开这个先河
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
I think I do.
我想我知道
Kirby needs a passing grade in History.
Kirby历史课要拿及格分
I can't guarantee that. No passing grade, no Claire.
我不能保证 不及格就没有Claire
All right, an hour on Tuesdays.
好吧 每周二1个小时
Two hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
每周二和每周四2个小时
Two hours on Tuesdays, no Thursday.
每周二2个小时 没有周四
Three on Tuesdays.
每周二3个小时
Done. Happy birthday. Thank you.
成交 生日快乐 谢谢
Well, you are a very lucky young man, Kirby.
Kirby 你很幸运 少年
You know, I loved studying U.S. History.
我可喜欢学习美国历史了
What can be more fascinating than the rich...
有什么能比我们生活的这片土地上
...and unfolding epic of the very soil on which we live?
丰富绵延的史诗更迷人的呢
Uh, will that question be on the test?
呃 考试会考这个问题吗
Doubtful.
应该不会
So, which chapter are you on?
那么 你学到第几章了
Whoa, is that my book?
哇喔 那是我的书吗
I see. Chapter 1.
懂了 第一章
You may wanna take some notes.
你应该记下笔记
I don't have a pen.
我没有笔
But just tell me, I'll remember it.
直接跟我说 我会记得的
Oh, yeah. Yeah, that's gotten you far.
是啊 是啊 你很有能耐嘛
Get off your ass and get a pen!
麻利点儿去拿笔
No, not you, not you, not you.
不 没说你 没说你
All right, Kirby, we've got a few minutes
好了 Kirby 你妈妈过来前
before your mother gets here.
我们还有几分钟
One last question.
最后一个问题
In our studies this week,
这周我们学习了
what did we learn about William Henry Harrison?
关于William Henry Harrison的什么内容
Well, I guess I would say that this week, we learned
嗯 这周我们学习了
that William Henry Harrison was a great man
William Henry Harrison是个伟大的人
who was important because he was...
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表