Oh, uh... That's nothing. That's, uh...They put that on at the park.
哦 额 那没什么 那只是 他们在公园给它带上的
Bark Avenue? That's a kennel.
犬吠大街 那是个狗舍
You dumped him off at a kennel?
你把它扔在狗舍了
No, no, Dad, actually, it's more of a spa than a kennel.
不不 爸爸 与其说是狗舍不如说是水疗中心
I trusted you with Eddie and you betrayed that trust.
我把Eddie托付给你 你却背叛了我的信任
Why'd you do it, son?
你为什么这么做 儿子
Well, Dad,
这个 爸爸
It took Italian artisans three weeks to stain my Venetian umbrella stand,
意大利工匠花了三周才漆好我的威尼斯伞架
and it took Eddie about 20 seconds.
Eddie二十秒钟就毁掉了
If I wanted him in a kennel, I would've put him in one myself.
如果我想让它住狗舍 我自己会送它去
Well, Dad, I'm sorry. Well, so am I.
爸爸 我很抱歉 嗯 我也是
Come on, Eddie, I'll give you a bath.
过来 Eddie 我给你洗个澡
Who knows what you picked up in that flea-trap.
谁知道你在那个跳蚤旅馆惹上了什么东西
Well, it was a lot nicer than that place you made us stay at Yellowstone.
那也比你让我们在黄石公园住的旅馆好多了
Oh, hi, Roz. I need a drink and I need it fast.
哦 嗨 Roz 我要喝一杯 马上
I'll get the sherry.
我给你倒雪莉酒
Don't waste your time. I've got grown-up problems.
别浪费时间了 我的问题可不是小儿科
Ah, the 25-year-old Glenfarclas.
啊 二十五年的格兰花格陈酿
Excellent choice. No sense going for the 12-year-old stuff.
明智的选择 没理由喝只酿了十二年的东西
Luke's a slimebag. Oh, what happened?
Luke是个恶棍 哦 怎么了
I saw him sitting in a cafe with his arms around some blond.
我看见他在咖啡馆搂着一个金发姑娘
They were all over each other. I told him off. We're through.
他们一直亲亲抱抱 我斥责了他 我们结束了
I'm so sorry, Roz. Come here. Oh...
我很遗憾 Roz 过来吧
I really liked him. I know.
我真的喜欢他 我知道
I thought he liked me. Yes.
我以为他也喜欢我 是的
Gosh, I just got off the phone with him and he didn't even mention it.
我刚和他通过电♥话♥ 他提都没提这件事
He can't possibly think I'd still be his friend after he treated you this way.
他不会以为他这样对待你 我和他还能做朋友
Well, I'm really glad to hear you say that, Fraiser.
我很高兴你这么说 Fraiser
I mean, you were my friend first.
你首先是我的朋友 其次才是他的朋友
Yes, of course.
是的 当然了
Oh, come on, I'll get you through this. Come on.
哦 好了 我会陪你渡过难关 来吧
Thank you, Frasier.
谢谢你 Fraiser
You know what? I'm feeling better already.
你知道吗 我已经觉得好多了
Oh, maybe I don't even need that.
哦 也许我不需要这个
What are you doing? Uh...
你来做什么 额
I was just returning your Chapman's Nautical Guide there.
我只是来还你的 <查普曼航海指南>
I just wanted to drop it off, actually. Without saying hello?
其实我打算放下书就走 都不打声招呼吗
Well, I had a talk with Roz.
可是 我和Roz谈过了
Oh, I see.
哦 我懂了
Well, look, if it makes any difference,
好吧 如果这么说有帮助的话
that woman was an old girlfriend.
那个女人只是我的前女友
She came to town, invited me to lunch,
她进城了 邀我共进午餐
we ordered martinis, and the next thing you know,
我们点了马提尼 接下来
she was all over me.
她就对我上下其手
You know how it is. Of course, I mean...
你知道是怎么回事 当然 我懂
But, uh... Roz is my friend.
但是 Roz是我的朋友
Take care.
保重
You too, Frasier. Okay.
你也是 Frasier 好的
By the way, thanks for your advice.
对了 谢谢你的建议
I, uh... I started writing down
我 开始写作了
some of those stories. Oh.
关于旅行中的故事 哦
I wrote the one about the pirates and the South American one.
我写了一个海盗的故事和一个南美的故事
Oh, great. Don't forget the one about the giant squid.
很好 别忘了那个巨型乌贼的故事
That was just a joke.
那只是个玩笑
Gosh, you did it again, didn't you?
天啊 你又骗我 是吧
Oh, you know, I'm gonna miss that.
你知道 我会怀念它的
Ah...
啊
See you around. Okay.
回见 没问题
Say, Luke, uh, you know, here's a tip
对了 Luke 我再给你个小建议
You might try writing in the present tense.
你应该用现在时写作
It has a way of giving things a sense of urgency.
这样会将故事渲染得更有紧迫感
That's great. I'll try it.
太棒了 我会试一试
Of course, if you hadn't been so thoughtless,
如果你没有做出那些事
we'd be heading for that sushi bar right now and be reviewing those notes.
我们现在已经在那家寿司店讨论你的文章了
Yeah? Maybe that waitress would be there.
是吗 也许那个服务员也在那儿
I think she likes you. Oh, she does not.
我觉得她喜欢你 哪有
You know what's ironic? Mm?
你知道讽刺的地方在哪里吗 嗯
If I had met you separately from Roz, this wouldn't even be an issue.
如果我不是因为Roz而认识你 这一切根本不成问题
No, it wouldn't.
是的 没错
And you know, truth be told, when you think about it,
你知道吗 说实话 如果你仔细想想
I mean, our friendship does exist independently of her.
我们的友谊是独♥立♥于Roz而存在的
That's true. I mean, if you take Roz out of the equation,
这倒是真的 如果把Roz从这段关系中删掉
does our friendship disappear? It shouldn't.
我们的友谊会消失吗 不会
Of course, for Roz's sake, we'd have to keep this between ourselves.
当然了 为了Roz 我们对此要保守秘密
No need to rub it in her face. Oh, agreed.
没有必要刺♥激♥她 我同意
But, for the record, I do not condone your behaviour.
但是我要声明 我不宽恕你的行为
I wouldn't expect you to.
我不指望你能原谅
I hope they haven't run out of yellowtail.
希望他们的黄狮鱼还没有卖♥♥完
Here
这里
Thanks for dragging me out of the house.
谢谢你带我出门
It's been a rough week, it sure helps to have a friend like you
这一周我过得很不顺 还好有你这样的朋友
Yeah.
没错
Roz, trust me, you will eventually get over Luke.
Roz 相信我 你最终会忘记Luke的
Well, he's not having any trouble getting over me.
他忘掉我可是不费吹灰之力
I saw him leaving his boat last night with someone.
我看见他昨晚和某个人一起上了岸
Really? Did you, uh...?
真的吗 你有没有
Did you get a good look at them? Only from behind, some fat chick.
你有没有好好看清楚 只看到背影 是个胖妞
Fat? Well, it was kind of cold out last night.
胖 好吧 昨晚外面有些冷
There may have been layers involved. Yeah, layers of fat.
也许是多穿了几层 是的 多穿了几层脂肪
Frasier, it's getting so late. I should go.
Frasier 已经很晚了 我该走了
Oh, uh, right, okay. Thanks for listening.
哦 好的 没问题 谢谢你听我抱怨
Well, of course, Roz.
当然了 Roz
If you ever see me falling for some creep like that again, smack me.
如果你再看到我为那样的变♥态♥倾心 给我一巴掌
Don't give it another thought. You know what? He's not worth it.
别再多想了 你知道吗 他不值得
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Luke? It's Fras.
Luke 我是Fras
Yeah. Uh, listen, I'm free, and I thought maybe I'd swing by.
是的 听着 我有空了 我想去你那里一趟
We can, uh, go over and catch Marsalis at the jazz cafe?
我们可以在爵士乐咖啡馆听Marsalis
Yeah, because thar he blows.
是的 因为他来了请当心
No, no, it just came to me. Yeah.
不不 我是突然想到的 是的
All right, Luke, I'll see you soon. Bye.
好的 Luke 一会见 拜拜
Some friend you are.
你还真是个好朋友
How can you be with that rutting pig after what he did?
在那头蠢猪做出那样的事后你怎么还能跟他做朋友
I don't see what's so wrong about being friends with Roz's ex-boyfriend.
我没发现和Roz的前男友做朋友错在哪儿
If you think there's nothing wrong with it, why are you hiding it from Roz?
如果你觉得没错的话为什么要瞒着Roz
Well, because I, um... Uh...
这个 因为我
Dad, a man has a right to choose his own friends, doesn't he?
爸爸 一个男人有选择朋友的权力 是吧
Sure. Of course, I think you're a rotten Judas
是啊 当然 我觉得你是个该死的叛徒
for stabbing Roz in the back this way.
用这样的方式在Roz背后捅刀子
Did you hear that? He said sure.
你听到了吧 他说是啊
Guess what I have?
猜猜我拿到了什么
Two tickets to the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra.
两张奥菲斯室内乐团的票
The Orpheus?
奥菲斯
Niles, nobody handles Handel like they handle Handel.
Niles 没有人能像他们一样演绎亨德尔的作品
But wouldn't you rather take Daphne?
可是你不想和Daphne一起去吗
Oh, she wouldn't enjoy it. I took her to the opera last week.
她不会喜欢的 我上周带她去听歌♥剧
Halfway through Das Rheingold she fell asleep.
<莱茵的黄金>演到一半的时候她睡着了
Astonishing. Yes, well, it gets worse.
太令人震惊了 是的 还有更过分的
She snorted in her sleep, and startled Wotan,
她在睡梦中打呼 吓到了沃坦
causing him to drop his spear on an unsuspecting gnome.
结果他把矛扔到了完全没有防备的土地神身上
Oh.
天啊
So are you free tonight?
那么你今晚有空吗
Gosh, Niles, I'm sorry. I've got plans with Luke.
天呐Niles 我很抱歉 我已经和Luke有约了
Oh, yes, your much-ballyhooed new best friend.
哦 是的 你那喜欢哗众取宠的新朋友
Is that who the gift is for? No, no, this is for Roz.
礼物是为他准备的吗 不不 这是给Roz的
Oh, a guilt offering.
哦 赎罪礼物
I suppose there's some truth to that. You know, frankly, I'm torn.
我觉得这么说不无道理 老实说 我很矛盾
Part of me thinks I should tell her,
内心深处我认为应该告诉她
but I just know it would devastate her.
但是我知道她会为此悲痛欲绝
She's a broken woman.
她是个深受伤害的女人
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表