Please, don't be upset things didn't go well this evening.
不要啊 请别对今晚的事感到失望
I'll make it up to you. Send yourself something.
我会补偿你的 给你自己送点什么吧
Thank you, sir, but it's not you.
谢谢您 先生 但不是因为您
It was your brother and Ms. Moon.
是因为您弟弟和Moon小姐
His willingness to break social rank has inspired me.
他想要打破社会阶级的决心鼓舞了我
And there' a certain Lady Westerfield
有一位Westerfield夫人
whose acquaintance I'd like to renew.
我想要去修补我们的关系
Ah. True love and all that.
啊 真爱之类的事情
Well, good luck, Ferguson.
好吧 祝你好运 Ferguson
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Now, if you'll excuse me, I had rather a difficult evening.
如果你不介意的话 这一晚上很难熬
Think I'll just go take a sad soak in the tub.
想要去泡个澡哭一会
Sir, after such an evening,
先生 经过了这样一个晚上
it's not right for a man to draw his own bath,
实在不适合让您一个人去准备洗澡水
so if I may take the liberty...
所以如果我能自作主张
Carry on, Ferguson.
请吧 Ferguson
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表