妈妈说 他小时候摔到过头
I think he was thrown.
我感觉是有人故意摔的
I can't thank you enough for helping me return these wedding gifts.
你帮我退结婚礼物真是太好了
I've been dreading it.
我一直怕退礼物
Just reminds me of how many people I've disappointed.
这提醒我让多少人失望了
Daph, you really outdid yourself on these corn muffins today.
Daph 你今天做的玉米松糕简直无与伦比
They're light, moist, corny.
入口松软 湿润 地道
He's just being so sweet to me because of all of this.
他是看我经历了太多 才说些好话的
No, I mean it. They're delicious.
不 我说真的 真的很好吃
He hates them. Watch this.
他不爱吃 看着
You know, if you finish those off, I'll make another batch.
那等你吃完这盘 我再给你烤一炉
I'll fill the freezer. We can have them with every meal.
放冰箱里 每顿都来一块
All right, all right, I give.
好吧好吧 我投降
I was just trying to do something nice around here.
我不就是想安慰你几句么
Now, that's the last of it. Look sharp, Daphne.
这是最后几样了 接着 Daphne
Simon, you idiot.
Simon 你真是个大傻帽
Oh, don't get your knickers in a twist.
别为小事生气嘛
I already dropped it in the elevator.
反正我在电梯里都摔一次了
I think you've helped enough for one day.
你今天算帮够忙了
Simon, how about a little breakfast? Oh, no, thanks, Martin.
Simon 来点早餐吧 不了 谢谢 Martin
I've already had a lovely, crispy, golden waffle
我刚在房♥车里已经吃了一个
and a foamy cappuccino down in the Winnebago.
美味酥软的华夫饼和一杯多泡卡布奇诺了
What? The Winnebago?
什么 房♥车
That doesn't have a waffle iron or a cappuccino maker.
房♥车里没配华夫机和咖啡机啊
Wait, these gifts look like they've been unwrapped and then wrapped again.
等等 这些礼物怎么像被拆了又包好的呢
Simon. Know what that is, Daphne?
Simon 猜这是什么 Daphne
That's a bread maker. Which you did not register for.
是个面包机 之前你都没有登记
Some people are so bloody thoughtless.
有些人做事就是这么欠考虑
That's stealing. These gifts are going back.
这是偷窃 这是要还回去的
Never. Returning used merchandise is unethical.
不还 退还用过的商品多不道德
And I, for one, would never be party to it.
我从来不做这样的事
So...
那
Returning wedding presents, I take it.
退礼物呢哈
That's one problem Mel and I avoided by eloping.
我和Mel私奔结婚就没有这些烦恼
No presents to return when, uh...when uh...
根本不需要退礼物 因为 因为
When you shag someone else's wife?
因为你睡了别人的老婆
Simon.
Simon
Would you like some coffee? Oh, I'd love some. Here, let me help.
来点咖啡吗 好啊 我来帮你
Ooh. Dad, those look good. What are they?
老爸 这些看着不错 这是什么
Doorstops. Thank you.
挡门的 好吧
How did you sleep last night? I didn't.
你昨晚睡得好吗 我没睡
How about you? Not a wink.
你呢 眼都没闭
Um, you know, as pleasant as it was
昨天咱们一路在车上
riding up and down that driveway yesterday,
颠上颠下的 虽然很开心
I think it hardly qualifies as a date,
但我觉得不能算约会
so I have a surprise for you.
我为你准备了个惊喜
I made reservations for tonight at Au Pied de Cochon.
我今晚在猪蹄餐厅预订了位置
Then after, we're going dancing at the Starlight Room.
吃完饭 我们就去星光舞厅跳舞
It'll be our first official date. You free?
算是我们第一次正式约会 你有空吗
This is awfully short notice. Can I get back to you?
现在时间有点紧啊 我晚点答复你好吗
Yeah, of course.
没问题
Of course, I'm free, you silly sausage.
当然有空了 你个小傻子
Well... It sounds wonderful.
好吧 听起来不错
Um, Daphne... Uh...
Daphne
about us.
关于我们
I think we shouldn't rush into anything,
我觉得不应该操之过急
like living together or even physical relations,
别急着同居或者身体接触什么的
until I have the situation resolved with Mel.
起码等我解决好和Mel的事情
Do you have any thoughts about that?
你觉得怎么样
I'm so relieved.
我真是松了口气
I feel exactly the same way.
我也是这么想的
We need to get to know each other in this whole new light first.
我们应该先以新的身份彼此熟悉
We're completely simpatico. Yes.
我们真合拍 是啊
Although, you know, in some respects,
但是 在某些方面
we're much further ahead than most couples.
我们比其他情侣了解更深
I already know how you take your coffee.
我已经知道你喜欢什么样咖啡了
Cream. One sugar.
加奶油 一块糖
And two lips.
还要两片红唇
Good morning.
早上好
Mm. Good morning.
早上好
No, I don't see anything in your eye.
我没见你眼睛里进东西
For God's sake.
天哪
I've got news for you, the cat is out of the bag.
告诉你俩一个消息 你们的奸♥情♥已经露馅了
Well, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
I guess I'm just not used to kissing the boss's brother in the kitchen.
我还不习惯在厨房♥跟老板的弟弟接吻
Not that I'm used to kissing him any other place.
当然不是说我已经习惯了在其他地方跟他接吻
I mean any other room. Yes, Daphne, I know what you mean.
我是说其他房♥间 好了 Daphne 我明白
So how are you two doing?
你们俩怎么样
Well, we're... We're deliriously happy, of course.
我们 我们当然幸福得要死掉了
Although l... I keep thinking about Mel and how she must be feeling today.
但是我 总是想到Mel今天一定很难过
Excuse me.
抱歉
Poor Donny. He must be devastated.
可怜的Donny 他一定很伤心
I'll never forgive myself for that. Hello?
我永远都不会原谅自己的 喂
Maybe I should go and see him. I wouldn't, Daph.
也许我该去看看他 要是我就不去 Daph
You know, Donny and Mel have suffered a terrible blow.
Donny和Mel情感遭受重创
They'll need space and time to lick their wounds.
他们需要时间和空间独自疗伤
Believe me, the emotional state they're in,
相信我 以他们现在的心情
the last thing they'll want is to speak with either of you.
最不想见的就是你们俩了
Frasier, could you hold it down? It's Mel.
Frasier 能小点声吗 是Mel打来的
That woman never misses an opportunity to show me up.
这个女人不错过任何一个拆我台的机会
Daphne, Simon's opening your gifts.
Daphne Simon在拆你的礼物了
Bloody hell.
该死的
Simon, give me that. You idiot.
Simon 给我 你这个大傻帽
Oh, Roz, you little snitch.
Roz 你个小叛徒
You know, I'm starting to have serious doubts
我现在严重怀疑
about whether you're gonna be the future mother of my children.
你能不能做我未来孩子的母亲
Somewhere out there, the future mother of your children
你未来孩子的妈妈
just lifted her head from a puddle of drool.
刚从一滩口水里学会抬头
Yeah, but I bet she's got a ripper body.
我敢说她身材一定很棒
Daphne Moon? Yes?
Daphne Moon吗 是的
These are for you. Oh, goodness.
这是送你的 天哪
And so is this. Consider yourself served.
还有这个 你被传唤了
What?
什么
Well, you won't believe this.
你们不会相信的
Mel insists on seeing me.
Mel坚持要见我
Wow. Wonderful flowers. Who are they from?
好漂亮的花 谁送的
Well, I can't read the card from here,
虽然看不到卡片写的什么
but I'd say they're from Donny.
但我猜是Donny送的
He trying to get you back?
他想把你追回去吗
Oh, he's getting me back, all right.
他是在追我
He's suing me. What?
他要起诉我 什么
Call me crazy,
还说我疯子呢
but you know what I think we all need right now?
知道我们现在需要什么吗
A nice pot of fondue.
奶酪火锅
I'm sure I've seen one in here somewhere.
我记得有人送奶酪锅了
Donny? Are you in here?
Donny 你在吗
Hi, Fras.
嗨 Fras
It's kind of dark in here.
屋里有点黑啊
Do you think maybe we could turn on the light?
我们开灯好么
Okay. Okay.
好 好了
There, that's better.
这就好多了
Uh...
呃
Donny?
Donny
You're gonna have to turn around. I can't see you.
转过来好吗 我看不到你
We can't see you either.
我们也看不到你
We?
我们
Oh, that's right. You haven't met my little friend.
对了 你还不认识我的朋友呢
You remember him? From the top of the wedding cake?
还记得他吗 之前站在婚礼蛋糕顶上的
I call him Mr. Chump.
我叫他笨蛋先生
Say hello to Mr. Chump.
跟笨蛋先生打个招呼
Oh, well, Donny, I don't... I said, say hello!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表