Oh, I get so many of my recipes from your show that...
啊呀 我从你的节目上学到好多菜谱
I've forgotten which are mine and which are yours.
我都忘了哪个是我的哪个是你的了
Ah! Now, don't tell me that's potato-chip salad.
啊 别跟我说这是薯片沙拉
Uh-oh. This is embarrassing.
啊哦 有点小尴尬
So you really are a fan of the show, huh? Guilty.
你是我节目的忠实粉丝嘛 如你所述
I especially admire your work on the Christmas parade.
我特别仰慕你在圣诞节游♥行♥上的表现
Oh, you really want this, don't you? Oh, gosh, I do.
看来你是非常想要这份工作哪 是啊 非常想
I really do. I... I must admit it.
非常非常想 我承认
In fact, you know, I'd be willing to audition for you right now.
要不 你现在就面试我吧
Oh, Frasier, now, that's not necessary. Kelly, Kelly, please.
Frasier 没这个必要吧 Kelly Kelly 拜托了
I... I'd like to. Listen, I examined the parade schedule
帮个忙嘛 我查好了游♥行♥的时间表
and I have taken the liberty of preparing a few ad-libs,
还冒昧准备了一些即兴演出
if... if you would indulge me in one or two? Okay.
你 你愿意和我演练一两段吗 好啊
Say, Kelly, have you ever seen 80 beavers march in perfect rhythm?
Kelly啊 你见过80个海狸整整齐齐地游♥行♥吗
Oh, Frasier, everyone knows beavers can't march.
Frasier 地球人都知道海狸不会游♥行♥
Oh, they can,
他们会
when they're the Marching Beavers of the Riverside High School band.
河滨高中乐队的游♥行♥海狸就会
Hey, you tricked me.
嘿 你骗到我了
Sorry, Kelly. But how about those incredible formations?
抱歉了 Kelly 不过看他们那队形真不可思议
They're so precise. Well, that doesn't surprise me, Fras.
太整齐精密了 这我倒不奇怪 Fras
After all, the beaver is nature's first engineer.
毕竟海狸是大自然最早的工程师
That's nice banter.
这个梗不错
Well, Seattle, thank you for your calls.
西雅图啊 谢谢你的来电
Seattle, thank you for your calls.
西雅图 谢谢你的来电
Hey, Frasier, what are you doing over the Christmas weekend?
嘿 Frasier 圣诞节周末你准备做什么呢
Well, Roz, if you insist on interrogating me,
Roz 既然你坚持问了 那我就回答你
I'll be co-hosting the Seattle Christmas Parade tomorrow night
明天晚上我会在第六频道的西雅图圣诞游♥行♥上
on Channel 6 with the lovely and talented Kelly Kirkland.
与我们可爱可敬的Kelly Kirkland一起主持
I hope it'll be the beginning of a new holiday tradition.
但愿这会是一个节日新传统的开端
Good mental health, Seattle. See you at the parade.
祝你精神安康 西雅图 游♥行♥见
Hey, doc. Oh.
嘿 医生 噢
Sure wish you hadn't done that little promo.
但愿你还没说那广♥告♥词吧
Why? Kelly told me I had the job. Her word is good enough for me.
怎么 Kelly说我接手主持了啊 我信她
I've got some bad news.
我听到了个坏消息
I knew I couldn't trust that woman.
我就知道不能相信那个女人
And after I had her to my home for that hillbilly buffet!
我还请她来我家吃乡村自助餐呢
She's got food poisoning.
她食物中毒了
She'll be laid up for days.
要卧床修养几天
Oh. Tough blow!
啊 好沉重的打击
But, I'm nothing if not a team player, you know.
要知道单兵作战我也完全没问题
I'll do the parade myself.
我可以一个人主持游♥行♥
Boy, you really know how to land on your feet, doc.
医生 你真是懂得见风使舵啊
But... you're still gonna have a cohost. Uhhuh.
但是 你还是会有一个主持搭档 啊哈
Listen, nothing official yet, but a few names are floating around.
还没有正式决定人选 但有几位候选人
I'll let you know if I hear anything.
我知道了会告诉你的
Well, anyway, happy holidays, Duke. Yeah.
不管怎样 节日快乐 Duke
Oh, wait, wait, I almost forgot.
等等 等等 我差点忘了
Guess who's hosting the Christmas parade tonight.
猜猜今晚的圣诞游♥行♥谁主持啊
That would be sweet.
那敢情好啊
No, it's Frasier.
不 是Frasier
Okay. See you, Duke. Well, Dad,
好 再见 Duke 爸
how do I look? Well, a smile would help.
我看上去怎么样 笑一笑会好点
I know. It's just that this whole Mary thing's got me kind of upset.
我知道 但Mary整的那出让我提不起精神
You know, that woman grew up in Seattle.
那女人在西雅图长大
She's never even seen that parade.
却从没看过这游♥行♥
It's a sacrilege.
这简直是亵渎
God, you know, this event, it's an institution.
这场盛会已经是一个习俗
It carries with it a tradition of... of pride and pageantry and...
承载了自豪华丽的传统和
old-fashioned good times.
旧时的好时光
That's not bad. I think I might open with it.
这话不错 我也许开幕的时候能用上
Hey, Frasier, good luck tonight.
嘿 Frasier 祝你今晚好运
Oh, thanks, Niles.
谢谢 Niles
We'll be watching.
我们会一直看的
Hey, maybe you could say hi to us on the air.
嘿 也许你能在现场跟我们打个招呼
Oh, for God's sake, Daphne, this is not some sort of a...
老天啊 Daphne 这可不是什么
a home movie!
自♥制♥电影
This event carries with it a tradition of pride, pageantry and...
这场盛会承载了自豪华丽的传统和
old-fashioned good times.
旧时的好时光
Eh, no, I don't like it.
呃 算了 我不喜欢这句
Maybe I'll heat up some cider for the parade.
咱们看游♥行♥的时候喝点热苹果酒吧
Ooh, sounds good to me. Dad? I guess.
唔 我喜欢 爸呢 随便吧
Parade just won't be the same without Ballantine.
没有了百龄坛 游♥行♥也不是游♥行♥了
Is anything the same to you without Ballantine?
没有了百龄坛 有什么东西对你来说还一样的吗
Well, sure, lots of stuff.
当然有了 好多呢
No, not really.
不 好像没有
Dad, I know, Christmas is a few days off
爸 圣诞节还要过几天
but Daphne and I were wondering
但Daphne和我想着
if it wouldn't be a good idea for you to
你要不要
open one of your presents early.
提前打开一个礼物呢
No, no, that'd be cheating.
不 不行 那是作弊啊
No opening presents till Christmas morning.
圣诞节早上才能打开礼物
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Well, you know, I guess one wouldn't hurt, but...
这个嘛 打开一个应该无伤大雅 但是
I'm not doing this by myself, though.
我不能一个人这么干呀
You two gotta open something too.
你们俩也得打开一个
What do you think?
你觉得呢
One wouldn't hurt. All right.
打开一个无伤大雅 好啊
This is for you. Oh, and that's yours. Thank you.
这是给你的 噢 这是你的 谢谢
Everybody got something? Yeah. All right. Good.
每个人都有了吧 是的 好啊
I knew it. Thank you so much.
我就知道 太谢谢你了
Just... how'd you keep it cold?
但就是 你怎么冷藏的
I hid it in the vegetable crisper. I knew you'd never look there.
我藏在蔬菜层里 我知道你肯定不会去看那儿的
Oh, Niles, they're exquisite. Thank you.
噢 Niles 这太漂亮了 谢谢
You're welcome. And you got me...
不客气 你送我的是
...batteries!
电池呀
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, you opened the wrong package. You were supposed to open this one.
你开错盒子了 你应该打开这个的
Oh, no, no, I can't open another one. That's not fair.
不 不 我不能再打开一个了那 不公平
Well, you know, if we all open one more, that would make it even.
但要是我们都再打开一个的话 咱们就扯平了啊
Sounds fair. All right, but that's it.
有道理 好 但就此打住
Yes, no more. Yeah.
对 不能再多了 没错
Merry Christmas, Seattle. This is Dr. Frasier Crane...
圣诞快乐 西雅图 这里是Frasier Crane医生
...and Dr. Mary
和Mary医生
...welcoming you to the 42nd annual Seattle Christmas parade.
欢迎你来到第42届西雅图圣诞游♥行♥
Yes. First off, we wanna wish Kelly Kirkland a speedy recovery.
是的 首先 我们祝愿Kelly Kirkland早日康复
Indeed. And may I say, it's an honour to be sitting here
没错 我很荣幸能坐在这里
in the very chairs that were once occupied by the legendary
传奇主持Bob Vernon和他的搭档Michelle中士
Bob Vernon and his co-host Sergeant Michelle,
曾坐过的地方
that started this tradition so many years ago.
他们多年以前开启了这个传统
And here comes our first float, Frosty the Snowman.
我们的第一辆彩车小雪人来了
You know, Mary, historically speaking,
Mary 你知道吗 从历史上来说
the first float was probably the Trojan horse,
第一辆彩车很可能就是特洛伊木马
which was a gift to the people of Troy.
是送给特洛伊城民的礼物
Once brought inside the city walls, however,
然而一旦被送进城门
they discovered it was filled with Greek soldiers,
里面却被发现藏满了希腊士兵
who slaughtered their Trojan enemies in the street.
他们屠尽了目之所及的特洛伊人
Of course, modern floats have come a long way since then.
当然 现代彩车已经取得了很大的进展
We hope.
但愿如此
Well, this float comes to us as a gift from
这辆彩车是我们西雅图的友好城市
Seattle's sister city, Managua, Nicaragua.
尼加拉瓜的马那瓜送的礼物
Well, you know, I like the way that sounds. Managua Nicaragua.
嘿 我很喜欢这个读音哎 马那瓜 尼加拉瓜
Sounds like the name of a fine Latino man.
听着像个拉丁美洲人的名字
Would you like to dance, Dr. Mary?
Mary医生 愿意和我跳支舞吗
Yes, I would, Managua Nicaragua.
我愿意 马那瓜 尼加拉瓜
Shake that cute little Costa Rica for me.
给老娘把蜂腰摇起来
For more information, here's float reporter Mike.
让我们连线彩车记者Mike 进一步了解现场情况
And we're clear.
好 休息一会儿
This is fun. Isn't this fun? Yes, yes, but you know, Mary,
真好玩儿 好玩吧 是啊 但是 Mary
maybe we should try sticking to the script, hmm? Oh.
我们应该多照着台本说啊 噢
The more we improvise, the less professional we look.
我们即兴创作得越多 越显得不专业
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表