Are you saying I can't trust him? No.
你是说我不能相信他吗 不是
I'm saying that you deserve a man
我是说你值得一个
who thinks you're as special as I do.
如我一般觉得你非常特别的男人
You are very persuasive.
你真是很善于说服人
Now, if you'll excuse me, I will be back in one moment.
请你原谅 我马上就回来
All right.
好的
Dad, I thought you were gonna clear out tonight. I've got a date.
老爸 我以为你今晚会出去呢 我有个约会
Doc, I need you in the bedroom.
医生 来一下卧室 我需要你
Pretty.
他挺好的
Very funny. Oh, I'm just gonna take Eddie for a walk
很有趣 我要带Eddie去散步
and then I'll beat it on over to McGinty's, all right?
然后我就去麦金蒂酒吧了
Dad. For God's sakes, how many times do I have to tell you?
老爸 老天爷 我得告诉你多少次
My Chihuly is not a trash can.
我的装饰品不是垃圾箱
All right, Kenny, time to go.
行了Kenny 该走了
Look at her.
看看她
How did I ever let a woman like this get away?
我怎么会让这样一个女人从身边溜走呢
I'll tell you what.
我告诉你怎么办
Let me work up some preliminary thoughts over the weekend.
我这周末会想些点子出来
Look at this one.
看这张
It's her at the Grand Canyon.
这是她在大峡谷
I ask you, which one is the true natural wonder?
你说 究竟哪一个才是真正的自然奇迹
Oh, my God.
我的天
Yeah, those were the breast-feeding months.
那时候她正在哺乳期
Good times.
美妙好时光
Hey, Daphne. Hey, Roz, come on in.
嗨 Daphne 嘿Roz 快进来
I can't stay. I just brought you
我不能久留 我给你带来了
that low-fat cookbook I was telling you about.
之前和你说的低脂肪食谱
You look nice. Thanks. I'm going to a club tonight.
你看起来不错 谢谢 我今晚要去泡吧
I got this new perfume that's just loaded with pheromones.
我用了一款新香水 里面有很多外激素
What are those?
那是什么
I don't know. Some hormones that's supposed to get a guy all excited.
我不知道 让男人兴奋的荷尔蒙
And you really think it'll work? It's worth a try.
你真觉得会有用吗 值得一试
After all, it is approved by the"Food and Love Administration".
毕竟 它是通过"美食恋爱协会"认证的
Check it out.
闻闻看
I don't smell anything. Really?
我什么都没闻到 真的吗
No. Maybe I should put some more on.
是的 也许我得再喷点
Do you mind? No, go ahead.
介意我用下厕所吗 用吧
What kind of person goes out with another man's wife
什么样的人会和别人老婆约会
and tears a family apart?
拆散一个家庭
I mean there are children involved here. All right.
我们还有孩子呢 好了
Now, listen. Let's not get overly dramatic, all right?
咱们别太戏剧化 好吗
God, if you're listening, let me have vengeance on his soul.
上帝啊 如果你在聆听 请折磨他的灵魂为我报仇吧
I gotta go. No, no, no.
我得走了 别 别
Listen, you're only gonna do something rash.
你这样只会冲动行事
I'll tell you what, Kenny. I want you to lie down on the bed.
听我的 躺在床上
What? Yes.
什么 是的
This is a very effective anger-management technique.
这个技巧控制愤怒非常有效
All right. There you go.
好吧 好了
Just lean back, close your eyes
躺下 闭上双眼
and count to a hundred thousand.
数到一百个一千吧
Frasier, I'm ready for that wine now.
Frasier 我准备好喝酒了
You're Kenny's wife. Oh, God.
你是Kenny的老婆 我的天
How did you find out? Well, he's in my bedroom.
你怎么发现的 他现在在我房♥间里
What? He came here asking for advice.
什么 他来这征求意见
He thought you were cheating on him. Which you nearly were.
他以为你出轨了 你差点就出了
I've gotta get out of here. Right right.
我得离开这 是的
Listen, why did you lie to me?
你为什么骗我
I was angry and hurt and mixed up,
我又生气又难过 思绪混乱
and you were so nice to me and I don't know.
你对我又那么友善 我不知道
Yes. Right. Well, listen, you've got to understand something.
好吧 你得明白
Kenny loves you.
Kenny爱你
Yes, he was attracted to someone,
没错 他当时迷上别人
but you've got to forgive him for that.
但是你得原谅他
I mean, after all, you were attracted to me.
毕竟你也迷上我了
That was more revenge. Ah.
那更算是一种报复 啊
Well.
好吧
That's neither here nor there.
反正也不重要
All right, listen, it was nice to meet you.
认识你很高兴
It was nice to meet you.
认识你我很高兴
I just want to thank you
我只是想谢谢你
for making an ordinary housewife feel so...
让我这样平凡的家庭妇女感觉如此
Hey, doc. Goodbye.
嘿 医生 再见
That anger management's a load of crap.
那个控制愤怒的方法就是胡扯
Kenny, Kenny.
Kenny
Your wife is not cheating on you.
你的老婆并没有出轨
Don't ask me how I know that.
别问我怎么知道的
Maybe it's the hundreds of people I've counselled over the years.
也许是因为我多年的心理咨♥询♥经验
Maybe it's just a hunch. I don't know.
也许只是一种直觉 我不知道
It's just that, yes, you two have problems.
只是 你们两人之间是有矛盾
But they're the kind of problems that people have
但这种矛盾
when they've been in a relationship for a long time.
是长久在一起的人都会遇到的
All you need to do is talk.
你们需要的只是沟通
I want you to go home.
我希望你回家去
I'm sure you'll find your wife there waiting for you.
我相信你的老婆会在家里等你
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Thanks, doc. Oh, anytime.
谢谢你 别客气
That's my wife's purse. Hm?
那是我老婆的手袋 什么
That's not your wife's purse.
那不是你老婆的手袋
Yes, it is. No, it's not.
不 是她的 不是她的
I know my wife's purse. I got it for her birthday.
我认识我老婆的手袋 她生日时我给她买♥♥的
Lots of women can have the same purse.
有很多女人用一样的手袋
Well, if it's not hers, why don't you let me see it?
如果不是她的 你为什么不让我看看
Kenny, I've got to tell you something.
Kenny 我需要和你说些事情
It's a little complicated,
有点复杂
and I'm sure that in the future,
我相信未来某一天
we'll all have a good laugh over it.
我们都会觉得它很可笑的
It's just that, well...
就是
I did not have a date with Janis tonight.
今晚我不是和Janis约会
Well, you had a date with someone. The wine, the fire...
你是有个约会 那些酒啊 烛光啊
Yes, yes, I did have a date, but it was with, uh...
是的 我是有约会 但是是和
Roz? Exactly.
Roz吗 就是的
What are you guys talking about?
你们说什么呢
Wow, that stuff really works.
那香水真管用啊
Maybe I should wipe some of it off.
也许我得擦下来点
Right. Here, take your purse.
是的 带上你的手袋
Wait, Frasier, what are you talking about? This isn't my...
等下 你说什么呢 这不是
I don't wanna know.
我不想知道
You dog.
你这个坏蛋
By the way, doc, I owe you some chocolates.
顺便提一句 我欠你一些巧克力
I got a little hungry in your room.
在你屋子的时候我有点饿
I noticed that box of Fanny farmer's you got stuck between two books.
我看见两本书之间夹了一盒巧克力
Thanks again.
多谢了
I don't keep chocolate in my room. Roz, get out here.
我不在房♥间里放巧克力 Roz 出来
Try to control yourself.
先控制好你自己
Who stashed a box of donuts behind Eddie's dog food?
谁在Eddie的食物后面藏了一盒甜甜圈
Well, we better get going. Okay.
我们最好赶紧走 好的
Daphne?
Daphne
Is there something you wanna tell me?
有没有什么话想对我说啊
I love you?
我爱你
Anything else?
别的呢
I love chocolate. And pastries.
我也爱巧克力 还有糕点
And, oh, God, I can't stop eating. I'm out of control.
我吃得停不下来 我控制不住
Come here, come here, come here. That's all right, my love.
过来 过来 没事的 宝贝
We're gonna get you through this. Of course we will, Daph.
我们帮你一起想办法 当然了
You know, there are professionals who can help.
有专业人士可以帮助你
Yeah, they can wire your jaw shut, staple your stomach,
他们可以缝上你的嘴 钉死你的胃
put a balloon in your gut.
在你肠子里放个气球
Thank you, Dad. I was referring to something more like a spa, all right?
多谢了 老爸 我指的是做按♥摩♥那样的
Although you might look into that jaw thing.
不过你倒是可以去看看那个缝嘴巴的东西
Daphne, I think a spa is a wonderful idea.
Daphne 我觉得做按♥摩♥是个好主意
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表