Are you planning on using cumin in this recipe?
那个菜谱里是不是有莳萝
Yeah. The recipe calls for lots of it.
是啊 要用很多莳萝呢
Good Lord. Niles is terribly allergic to cumin.
老天 Niles对莳萝严重过敏呢
Oh, dear. I knew about the scallops. And the nutmeg.
天哪 我知道他过敏的有扇贝 肉豆蔻
The oat bran, wheat germ, carob, parchment mites...
燕麦麸 麦芽 稻子豆 羊皮纸螨
Yes, yes, I know.
是 是 我知道
He tried wearing an allergy tag,
他试着戴过过敏标签
but his neck was too weak to support it.
但他的脖子太弱了戴不动
Did you see that?
看见没
The character in this movie just dialled the phone,
电影里的人物刚刚拨了电♥话♥
and at the exact same time, our phone rang.
我们家的电♥话♥就响了
It's like Montgomery Clift is calling me.
简直就像Montgomery Clift在给我打电♥话♥
Yes, that's fascinating, Dad.
是啊 真神奇 老爸
Hello? Oh, hey, Niles.
喂 噢 Niles
No, she can't hear.
她听不到
Ah, jeez, I don't know about that.
啊 这有点那个
Well, all right, if it means that much to you, I'll do it.
好吧 如果这对你很重要的话 我做吧
All right, bye.
嗯 拜
That was your brother.
你弟弟打来的
He wants me to pack a suitcase for Daphne for their trip to Cancun.
他们要去坎昆旅游嘛 他要我帮Daphne理个行李
Now I'm gonna have to go through her unmentionables.
我得去碰她的内衣了
I wonder if I'll ever see another unmentionable.
我在想我还能看到内衣吗
Oh, come on, Fras, it was just one bad date.
拜托 Fras 就是一次失败的约会而已
It was twelve bad dates.
是12次失败的约会
And a hundred before that.
而且之前还有100次
**I'm through with love.*
*我厌倦了爱
**I'll never fall again.*
*我不会再坠入爱河
You're gonna be like this all night, aren't you?
今晚你要一直这样了是吧
It breaks my heart to see him like this.
看他这样太伤我心了
Fortunately, I can't see him from McGinty's.
幸运的是 到McGinty的酒吧我就看不见他了
Hey, Fras. How did that speed-date thing go?
嘿 Fras 你的快速约会怎么样了
Actually, I didn't go, Dad. I went to the hospital instead.
其实我没去约会 爸 我去医院了
That's nice.
不错啊
Dad, you're not listening. Oh, well, I'm sorry, son.
你没在听 老爸 噢 抱歉啊 儿子
What happened? You all right?
怎么了 你没事吧
Well, actually, I tripped and sprained my shoulder,
其实我被绊倒了 扭到了肩膀
but I'm actually feeling no pain
但是我完全感觉不到痛
because I met a beautiful young woman.
因为我遇到了一位漂亮的年轻女士
Oh, is she a nurse? No, she's the girl that tripped me.
噢 是护士吗 不 她是那个绊倒我的人
Her name is Monica. She's a commercial artist.
她叫Monica 是个广♥告♥艺术家
She's cute as a button, and she's a danger to herself and others.
她非常可爱 对包括她自己的所有人又很危险
Good for you.
不错嘛
Oh, hi, Daph. Could you give me a hand here?
嗨 Daph 你能搭把手吗
Well, I... I would, except I sprained my shoulder.
那个 我要是肩膀没扭到会帮你的
Bullet in the hip.
屁♥股♥中过弹
You still have one good arm, Dr. Crane.
Crane医生 你还有一条健康的胳膊
The doctor told me to take it easy.
医生叫我当心点
Oh! I met a girl today.
对了 我今天遇到个姑娘
Yeah, so did she.
是啊 她今天也遇到个
You know what?
那个什么
It might be a bit soon, but I think I'm gonna give Monica a call.
现在有点早 不过我要给Monica打个电♥话♥
Did you see that?
看见没
The character in this movie just dialled the phone,
电影里的人物刚刚拨了电♥话♥
and at the exact same time, our phone rings.
我们家的电♥话♥就响了
It's like Montgomery Clift's calling me.
简直就像Montgomery Clift在给我打电♥话♥
Say hello to him for me.
帮我跟他打声招呼
Hello? Oh, hey, Niles.
喂 Niles
No, she can't hear.
她听不到
Oh, jeez, I don't know about that.
啊 这有点那个
Hi, Monica. Yeah, uh... injured anybody lately?
嗨 Monica 呃 最近伤到谁了吗
Really?
是嘛
I was calling because I...
我打电♥话♥是因为
I thought maybe we could have dinner tomorrow night.
我想着也许我们明晚可以吃个饭
I don't know, maybe we could meet at Cafe Nervosa around 7,
要不我们7点在纳沃萨咖啡屋碰头
and go from there?
然后一起出发
Wonderful.
太好了
Great, I'll... I'll see you tomorrow. Good night.
很好 那我们明天见 晚安
She said "Yes"! Hey!
她说"好" 好样的
Tomorrow night, I have a date with an angel.
明晚 我要跟天使约会
Oh, you're gonna be like this all night, aren't you?
噢 今晚你要一直这样了是吧
McGinty's?
去McGinty的酒吧吗
I'm way ahead of you.
我先去了 你慢点来
So we had dinner again Thursday night, and then again on Friday.
我们周四晚又一起晚餐 周五晚也是
She had plans with her parents on Saturday,
周六她跟她父母有约
so, to keep our streak alive,
所以 为了保持连胜
I actually sent her a videotape of me
我寄给了她一个录像带
eating and talking into the camera.
我边吃边对着镜头说话
That's cute.
好有心啊
You don't think it's a little too much?
你不觉得有点过吗
No. If you like her, go for it.
没有啊 你喜欢她的话 大胆上吧
So how are things with Mike? Good.
你跟Mike怎么样了呢 不错啊
He's taking me to the Heart Association Benefit on Valentine's Day.
情人节他要带我去参加心脏协会的慈善晚宴
Oh, I'm going too.
噢 我也去呢
You know, Roz, I think this is a first,
Roz 这应该是我们第一次
you and I in happy relationships at the same time.
同时在与人幸福交往呢
Hey, Roz. Hi, Frasier. Oh, hi.
嘿 Roz 嗨 Frasier 嗨
How's your head? Oh, it's better, actually. Uh...
你的脑袋怎么样了 好多了 真的 呃
My peripheral vision's coming back.
我的周边视觉能力回来了
I'm so sorry. Listen, everyone at work is talking about
真是抱歉 听着 我的同事都在热烈讨论
the beautiful flowers you sent me. Thank you.
你送给我的那些美丽花儿 谢谢你
Well, wait till you see what's coming next.
等着看下一个礼物吧
You won't be able to thank me in public.
到时候你就不能在公众场合谢我了
Frasier, I hate to break it to you,
Frasier 我也不想说得这么明白
but you don't have to keep sending me flowers and poetry.
但你不用一直送我花啊诗啊
You...you officially have my attention.
你已经正式得到我的注意了
I'm gonna get some coffee.
我去拿杯咖啡
Oh, let me get that for you. No.
噢 我帮你去拿吧 不
You're sweet, but I think I can get my own coffee.
你真贴心 但我能自己拿咖啡
Looks like all that hard work you've been doing is paying off.
看来你的用心良苦都物有所值了
Well, I'm not about to let up now.
我可不打算这就放松了
I never want her to feel as if she's being taken for granted.
我永远都不想让她感觉我视她为理所当然
Wow. You're giving Niles a run for his money.
哇喔 你这是要跟Niles决一高下啊
Oh, please. In the great golden book of love,
拜托 在爱情这本伟大的黄金书里
Niles will be a mere footnote to my glorious saga.
Niles只会是我辉煌传奇的一个小小脚注
I'm gonna take his ball and run it to the end zone.
我会接下他的球然后跑到端区得分
Is that a thing?
那算好球吗
Yes. Good.
算 很好
Oh, come on, Fras. You've been moping around here all week.
拜托 Fras 你已经这么闷闷不乐一个礼拜了
Why don't you join me at McGinty's?
你跟我一起去McGinty的酒吧玩玩吧
It's crazy there on Valentine's Day.
情人节那里可好玩了
Last year, McGinty hired this fat guy in a diaper
去年 McGinty雇了个肥仔 穿着尿布
to run around shooting a bow and arrow at people.
一边乱跑一边射箭到人身上
No, no, wait. That might have been the Super Bowl.
不 等等 那可能是超级碗橄榄球赛
You had me right up until "diaper", Dad.
老爸 你说"尿布"前真的快把我说服了
You guys, you guys, you guys, you have to see this.
伙计们 快看
Wait, wait, look, Daphne has sauce on her nose.
等等 看 Daphne的鼻子上沾了酱汁
Is that the cutest thing you've ever seen in your life?
是不是你一生中看过最可爱的事
Wait, wait, wait! Let me get it.
等等 等等 让我来
Ohh. Yum, yum, yum.
噢 好吃 好吃
You've got some on your neck. Oh...
你脖子上也有 噢
All right, all right, truce, truce. Wait, I...
好了 好了 休战 我
I was gonna wait until after dinner to tell you this, but I can't.
我本来要晚餐后才告诉你的 但我忍♥不住了
In three hours, you and I are gonna be on a plane...
3小时后 你跟我将坐上飞机
...to Cancun!
去坎昆
Oh! Ah...I barely have time to pack!
我都没时间理行李了
That's already taken care of. Dad packed a bag for you.
已经搞定了 爸爸帮你理了个包
Oh, Mr. Crane!
噢 Crane先生
I've never been this happy in my life!
我一生中从没这么幸福过
I'm happier than you are!
我比你更幸福
Excuse me. Somebody's trying to watch "Behind the Music" here.
拜托 这儿还有人想看<音乐背后>呢
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表