Rule number one: Always stand in back of the kerb
规则一 永远要往后站
until the bus comes to a complete stop.
直到公交车完全停下再上前
Now take your money and put it right in here.
现在把钱投到这里
Yes, thank you, Roz.
好啦 我谢你啊 Roz
But I am not completely lacking in street smarts.
不过我还不至于缺少基本的生活技能
Good day, busman.
日安 司机先生
The northwest corner of Highland and First, please.
请到高地和第一街区的西北角 谢谢
That's not a stop. I know.
那儿没站 我知道
Perhaps if I just shove a little encouragement into this box...
也许我应该往这里放点小意思
Come on.
快过来
Keep your eyes peeled for a seat and hold onto a pole.
眼睛注意盯着空座 一定要扶好栏杆
It doesn't look very clean, Roz.
Roz 这货看着不太干净啊
Well, would you rather wind up on the floor?
难道你更愿意在地板上躺着
Dear God!
额滴老天爷啊
Francine. Miranda.
Francine Miranda
Wow, it's a long time. How are things at The Colonnade?
哇 好久不见了 柱廊那边现在怎么样了
Oh, trust me, you are missed.
实话实说 我们都特想你
Things have gotten so crazy, they actually put me in charge.
发生了很多事呢 现在我是头儿了
Oh, that's great. You deserve it.
哦 那多好 你也该晋升了
Oh, thank you. How are you doing?
谢谢 你最近怎么样
Which one are you staring at?
你在盯着哪个
I'm not staring. That would be rude.
我才没盯着谁 多没礼貌
Which one? The blonde.
哪个 金发那个
Why don't you go and talk to her?
你过去和她聊聊呗
Please, Roz, come on. The woman's a perfect stranger.
别逗了 Roz 我根本不认识她啊
Stranger? You know her name,
不认识 你知道她的名字
you know she has a job, you know she's attractive.
知道她在哪儿工作 知道她很迷人
It's like an A&E Biography compared to what I usually know going in.
你简直是拿到了她的个人资料表呐
No. Gosh, look at me. I'm soaked through, my hair's a mess.
不行 你看我 湿透了 而且头发乱糟糟的
Believe me, you could look a lot worse.
相信我 你现在这样还不算糟
After I specifically told people, on the air, not to do that.
我在节目里还特别提过不要做这种事
Look, why don't you go over and talk to her?
诶呀 你就过去和她聊聊好了
It's not like you'll ever see her again if she shoots you down.
就算她拒绝你又怎样 反正你也不会再见到她了
Well, perhaps you're right.
呃 说得也对
What harm could it do?
能怎么样呢
My goodness, who would've thought that such a rare butterfly
天 谁能想到这铁皮茧里能有
could exist in this tin cocoon?
这么一只绝世的蝴蝶美人
Hey, for your information,
嘿 别露怯了
plenty of refined, sophisticated women ride the bus every...
许多优雅成熟的女人都坐公交
Open your eyes, nimrod. That was my stop.
长点眼 开公交的 我到站了
Good luck. Byebye. All right.
祝你好运 再见 好
Oh. Please, take mine.
您坐这儿吧
Oh, here you go. You better take mine too.
给 您也可以坐我这儿
That way you can spread out.
正好可以舒展下
Well, not that you need to spread out, actually.
呃 那个 我不是说你需要舒展
Well, it's my first time on a bus.
那什么 我是第一次坐公交车
Excuse me, miss? Um, Miranda.
借过下 小姐 呃 Miranda
So, Duke, how's the weather in Florida?
Duke 佛罗里达的天气怎么样
Eighty-two? I sure envy you.
28度 我简直嫉妒死啦
Yeah, it's nothing but rain here.
是啊 这边除了雨还是雨
Yeah, Channel 4 said it should clear up tomorrow,
嗯 4频道说明天会晴
but the Channel 5 guy said probably not till the weekend.
可5频道说估计得周末了
Yep, then there's the Weather Channel.
然后吧 还有个天气频道
Early morning guy said it'll probably break by Saturday.
早上那哥们说可能周六会晴天
But then the midmorning guy said...
可十点多另一个人又说
What do you mean you gotta go?
什么叫你得走了
Shuffleboard? Oh, come on, Duke, get a life.
要去玩沙壶球 Duke 别荒废人生啊
Hey, Niles. I thought you were working.
嘿 Niles 还以为你在上班呢
Well, a patient cancelled, so I thought I'd drop by and see you.
病人取消了 所以我就想过来看看你
Oh, my God. You have no idea how good it feels to say that.
天呐 你不知道这么说感觉有多好
I'm here to see you.
我过来看你
No more flimsy pretences.
不用那些站不住脚的借口
No more making tedious small talk with Dad.
不用应付老爸
Hey, Niles, it's 82 in Florida.
嘿 Niles 佛罗里达有28度呢
Here to see Daphne, Dad.
老爸 我是来看Daphne的
Well, I better check on the roast in the oven.
那我还是去看下烤箱里的烤肉吧
It's 375 in there.
那里可有190度呢
All right, no more weather talk.
好啦 不谈天气了
I'm probably just getting a little stir crazy
我可能就是闷坏了
from being cooped up for two weeks.
毕竟困在家里两个礼拜了
But, won't be too much longer.
但是 自♥由♥不远啦
It will all end when the meteor shower on Saturday,
周六的流星雨之后天就能晴了
if you can believe those Channel 7 Doppler guys.
前提是7频道的那些气象狂人靠得住
Ooh! I wonder what they're up to.
对了 他们的节目要开始了
Remember that meteor shower we had a few years ago?
还记得几年前那场流星雨吗
Oh, please, don't remind me.
求你了 别提这茬了好吗
I was over here having dinner with Maris.
我和Maris来这儿吃饭
I will never forget that night. Neither will I.
我永远忘不了那晚 我也是
I've never seen a person cut a caper in half.
没见过有人把刺山柑切成两半的
No, no. I was out on the terrace,
不 不是 我在外面阳台上
witnessing this incredible display.
目睹了一场视觉盛宴
And I was absolutely miserable.
然后我就郁闷了
Now I know it's because
现在我知道了 那是因为
I would much rather have been sharing that moment with you.
我当时应该和你在一起分享那一刻
Well, I'm here now.
我现在来了不是吗
Why don't we watch it together this Saturday?
不如周六我们一起看吧
Oh, Daphne, that's a wonderful idea.
哦 Daphne 这主意好
We'll re-create the entire moment, right there on the terrace,
我们可以就在这阳台上 原景重现
right down to the last detail. Except we'll be together.
重演每个细节 不过这次我们是在一起的
And instead of serving '92 Dom Perignon, we'll serve the '90
这回不要92年的唐·培里侬香槟 我们要90年的
and we'll right two horrible wrongs.
这样就可以纠正两个可怕的错误了
Wow. Frasier, what happened? What happened?
喔 Frasier 怎么回事 怎么回事
I went six months without replacing my pollen filter in my car,
我半年没换车里的花粉滤器
so it was in the shop.
所以车送去保养了
Couldn't get a cab, so I took the bus home.
今天打不着车 所以我就坐公交回来
Which splashed me.
结果它溅了我一身水
And I fell down, missed my stop,
接着我摔倒 错过了站
and had to walk home ten blocks in this downpour.
最后不得不在这大雨里走10个街区回来
You went six months without changing your pollen filter?
你半年都没换花粉滤器
Looks like you could use a spot of tea. Desperately.
感觉你需要杯热茶啊 急需
What will it be, then? I've got Earl Grey, English breakfast,
那你想要什么 伯爵茶 英式红茶
chamomile, orange pekoe, oolong, lapsang souchong...
柑橘 柑桔香红茶 乌龙茶 正山小种红茶
Oh, for God's sake...
天啊
...just throw a bag in some hot water.
随便扔一个进热水里就成
Earl Grey. Uh...
伯爵茶
Hey, Fras, I know it's not your thing, but Duke sent me a couple of tickets
嘿 Fras 我知道你不是很喜欢 不过Duke给了我
for tomorrow's Sonics game.
两张明天超音速队的门票
You wanna go? I've got plans.
你去吗 我有事
What plans? Just plans.
什么事 就是有事
If you don't wanna go, just tell me. I don't wanna go.
你不想去就直说 我不想去
Would it kill you to spend one night with me?
你偶尔陪我一晚上会死啊
God's sake, I spend every night with you.
我每天晚上都和你在一起啊
God knows I have done my best to keep you entertained,
天知道我一直都努力让你开心
but in the seven years since you've landed at my doorstep,
可你在我家住了都7年了
have you ever known me once to show any interest in basketball?
还不知道我对篮球压根儿没兴趣吗
You know I'd go, Dad, but I have the quilt show.
我是想去的 老爸 但是我那天有拼布展会
Please, Niles, I feel bad enough already.
行了 Niles 我已经够糟心了
Care for sherry, Niles? Thank you.
来点雪莉酒吗 Niles 要 谢谢
Little rough on Dad, weren't you?
对老爸有点凶吧
Oh, I suppose so.
嗯 我也觉得过了
It's just been a rotten day. You don't even know the topper.
不过我这一天都不顺 你知道最糟的是什么
There was an enchanting young woman on the bus.
公交车上有位迷人的小姐
Just when I had worked up enough nerve to go and talk to her,
我好不容易鼓起勇气过去和她说句话
I slipped on something that I can only hope was an old burrito.
结果滑倒了 希望绊倒我的就是个坏了的玉米饼
Before I could manage to get up, she was gone.
我还没爬起来 她就已经走了
Well, I suppose it just wasn't meant to be.
我想可能就是没缘分吧
Wait a minute. You know...
等等 知道吗
...I did happen to overhear her name and where she works.
我确实是听到了她的名字和工作的地方
Well, then what are you waiting for? Seize the day.
所以你还在等什么 要把握时机啊
Do you think I got together with Daphne by just sitting around?
你以为我靠坐等就能和Daphne在一起了吗
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表