Take a chapter from my book.
从我的经验中学着点
Exactly what chapter would that be, Niles?
你指的是哪点呢 Niles
The last chapter.
最后这点呗
Suppose I did go and talk with her. What would I say?
假设我要过去找她 我能说什么
"I spied on you on the bus
我在公交车上就盯上你了
and I've managed to hunt you down here where you work.
成功追踪到你工作的地点
Would you care to have dinner sometime?"
你愿意抽时间和我共进晚餐吗
I might as well just lop off my ear and mail it to her.
我最好砍下只耳朵一道邮寄给她
No, just pretend you're there on business.
假装你跟她们公♥司♥有业务来往不就行了
Where does she work?
她在哪儿上班
It's a retirement home.
一家养老院
Oh! Well, tell her you're there looking for someplace for Dad.
哦 那你可以跟她说你想给老爸找个地方
In fact, bring him along for cover.
干脆把老爸带上打掩护
No, no. You know how he hates those places.
不成 你也知道他不喜欢那些地方
He'd never agree to it.
他不可能同意的
He doesn't need to. Just take him to the game tomorrow
不需要他同意 明天带他去比赛
and make an unannounced stop on the way.
中间停一下就好
You're suggesting that I go crawling back to Dad,
你是说让我滚去向老爸负荆请罪
beg him to let me take him to the basketball game,
求他让我带他去篮球赛
use him to meet a pretty girl,
利用他来见漂亮姑娘
then sit through a sport I loathe?
然后在球场把观众席坐穿
All right, I see your point.
好吧 我懂你的意思了
No, I'm just trying to get the sequence right.
不 我只是想把时间线弄清楚
Oh, Dad...
亲爱的爸爸
You could have told me we were stopping here when we left for the game.
出门的时候你应该告诉我要在这里停一下啊
If you'd known that, you never would have agreed to come.
那你就不可能同意了
Well, you didn't have to trick me.
你没必要诓我过来
I mean, I would never do anything like that to you.
我是决不会这么对你的 对吧
Seems someone is forgetting sending Niles and me off to a boyscout camp
看来某人忘了把我和Nile骗到童子军营的事儿了
to earn our opera badges.
说是能得到"歌♥剧勋章"
Oh, there she is.
她在那儿
All right, now listen and remember: You're interested in living here.
记着啊 你想住进来
All right. But I don't wanna be late for the game.
成 但是别耽误了我看比赛
Excuse me. I'm Frasier Crane.
打扰了 我是Frasier Crane
This is my father, Martin. Hello.
这是我父亲 Martin 您好
We're interested in finding out a bit more about The Colonnade.
我们想了解下关于柱廊养老院的信息
Is there someone we could talk to?
您看谁能给我们介绍下
Well, I'm the director here. Miranda Rogers.
哦 我是这里的主管 Miranda Rogers
Why don't I get you a couple of brochures?
我给你拿几个宣传册怎么样
And if you like what you see, you can fill out an application.
如果你觉得喜欢的话 可以填张申请表
Application? It only takes about 20 minutes.
申请表 20分钟就能填完
Twenty minutes? Yes, Dad. Application, 20 minutes.
20分钟 是的 老爸 申请表 20分钟
He likes to repeat things. It's a soothing mechanism.
他喜欢重复句子 是他纾解压力的方式
Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes.
20分钟 20分钟
You're very patient with him. I'll be right back.
你对他非常有耐心啊 我马上回来
You didn't say I had to put anything in writing.
你没说我还得填劳什子表格
You haven't even seen her before, have you.
你之前都没见过她吧
You're trying to put me here for real. No, I'm not.
你是真想把我扔这儿吧 才不是
You said you met on the bus.
你说是在公交车上遇见她的
I knew that was full of holes.
我就知道这故事漏洞百出
For God's sakes, will you just stop? No one's gonna put you anywhere.
老天爷啊 你就别瞎想了 没人要把你扔在哪儿
You're damn right they're not, because I'm not filling out any application!
没错 因为我是不会填什么破表的
Will you hurry up and make your date
你赶紧搞定她
and let's get off this ice floe?
然后咱们赶快离开这破冰原行吗
You know, I'm starting a tour in a few minutes.
等我几分钟 然后我可以带你们四处走走
It'd be a good way to get your questions answered.
这样可以充分解答你们的问题
Well, that's a splendid idea. A tour?
嗯 主意不错 四处走走
Yes, Dad, a tour. A tour.
是的 老爸 走走 走走
Now come along.
快来吧
As you can see, we're a full-service facility.
您可以看到 我们是全方位服务的
Will you hurry up and ask her? If we move any slower in this place
你赶快问她吧 再慢点的话
they're gonna start harvesting our organs.
他们该开始摘取咱们的器官了
All right! It's kind of difficult with all these people around.
你有点耐心 周围这么多人呢
Well... The game's already started.
哎呀 比赛已经开始了
Two minutes and I'm calling a cab.
再给你两分钟 不行我就打车了
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Hey, I know you. McGinty's, right?
嘿 我认识你 麦金蒂酒吧的常客 对吧
Yeah. Marty Crane.
嗯 我是Marty Crane
Yeah, Lee Zeplowitz. Hi, Lee.
幸会 我是Lee Zeplowitz 你好 Lee
Hey, we can really use a fourth for poker if you're moving in.
我们打扑克三缺一 如果你住进来的话就太好了
Oh, jeez, no, I'm sorry. I'm just here to do a favour for my son.
不是的 抱歉 我只是过来帮我儿子个忙
We're on our way over to the ball game.
我们要去看场球赛
Uh-huh. They told me I was going to the Space Needle.
啊哈 我儿子当时是说要带我去太空针塔
Thanks for the tour. Oh, you're welcome.
谢谢你带我们参观 不用客气
If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
如果有什么问题 尽管开口
Actually, you know, I do have one more question.
话说 我还真有个问题
Do you think it'd be possible to have dinner sometime?
你觉得咱们能哪天吃个饭吗
Oh, sure. Come by with your father around 5 tomorrow
当然 明天5点左右带你父亲过来
and I'll set you up at the cafeteria.
我可以带你们去食堂吃一次
I should warn you, tomorrow's steak night.
先说下 明天可是牛排之夜
So be prepared to throw a few elbows. Ha-ha-ha.
准备好撸开袖子吧
And you just asked me out on a date, didn't you?
你只是约我出去 是吧
Yes, but that was before I knew it was steak night.
呃 是 但那时我不知道是牛排之夜
Sure. Why not? How about this weekend?
可以 为什么不呢 这周末怎么样
Well, that's great. I'll call you. Okay.
嗯 挺好 我回头给你打电♥话♥ 好的
You know, I don't normally date people I've just met,
我不是常和初次见面的人约会的
but you seem like such a nice person.
但你看起来真的是特好的一个人
I can tell by the way you are with your father.
从你对你父亲的方式就能看出来了
Yes, well, we're very close.
嗯 是啊 我们关系很好的
All right, Dad, I've checked. The rain's letting up a bit.
好了 老爸 我看了 雨已经小了点了
Niles, what are you doing here?
Niles 你来干什么
Daphne and I are watching the meteor shower on the terrace.
Daphne和我要在阳台上看流星雨
No, you're not. I have a date.
不行 我有约会
That's tonight? Yes.
约在今晚了吗 是啊
Well, what are we gonna do?
那我们怎么办
I don't know. Go to the roof.
不知道 去房♥顶吧
We can't do that. We're having a re-creation.
不行 我们要原景重现
You'll never believe this. Frasier wants to send us to the roof.
跟你说你都不信 Frasier让咱们去屋顶
What a romantic idea. Isn't it?
这个想法好浪漫 我就这么说嘛
Yes, yes, it's very romantic. Now get your crap and go.
是 是 多浪漫啊 拿上你的东西赶紧走吧
Coming. Coming.
来了 来了
Where'd you put Dad, in storage?
你把老爸扔哪了 贮藏室
I have no idea where Dad is.
我不知道老爸在哪
All I know is he's not here and you are.
我只知道他不在这儿而你在
Hello. Good evening, Miranda. Come in.
你好 晚上好 Miranda 快请进
I'd like to introduce you to my brother, Niles Crane.
给你介绍下 这是我弟弟Niles Crane
Hello. And this is Daphne Moon.
你好 这位是Daphne Moon
Hi. His lady friend.
你好 我弟弟的女友
Oh, I suppose I am. You are my lady friend. Yes, she is.
我想我确实是 你是我的女朋友 嗯 是的
We're trying to keep it sort of hush-hush. We're not really...
我们想着要悄悄的 并没有
I'm sorry, my brother's not very social, really.
抱歉 我弟弟很不善社交 真的
Here we are. So would you care for some wine?
好了 想来点红酒吗
Oh, I'd love some. Yeah.
好啊
Oh, you have a beautiful place. Thank you.
你家真漂亮 谢谢
Something tells me this must be your father's chair.
直觉告诉我这是你父亲的椅子
Yes, well, you know, I insisted that he bring it with him
嗯 我一再坚持让他搬过来的时候
when he moved in here.
带着这把椅子
I mean, after all, this is his home too.
我觉得 毕竟这也是他家
How thoughtful of you. Yes.
你真体贴 是啊
Well, I imagine he'll be bringing that with him when he moves in.
我想他搬家的时候也会带着这椅子的
Gosh, Miranda, you know, I've got to be honest with you.
Miranda 我得对你坦诚相告
As much as I like The Colonnade,
虽然我很喜欢柱廊养老院
I'm not sure Dad's really ready to move in yet.
但我老爸好像没准备好搬过去呢
Well, then, I guess he hasn't told you.
是吗 我想他还没告诉你吧
Your father filled out an application today.
你父亲今天已经填好了申请表
Application? My father? Today?
申请表 我父亲 今天
Sounds like he's moving out just in time.
幸亏他马上就要搬走了
You're picking up that repeating thing.
你也开始学他重复句子了
You know, I've been giving a lot of thought
你知道吗 我想了很久
to this idea of a pet name for you.
究竟给你起什么样的爱称
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表