So, I fired off a strongly worded e-mail today
然后 我今天发了一封措辞强烈的邮件
insisting on a point-by-point accounting of my bill.
坚持索要账单的明细
Oh, good idea.
好主意
Nothing cements a relationship like calling the girl a crook.
说一个姑娘是骗子最能巩固恋爱关系了
Speaking of relationships,
说到关系
how about Donny's decision to get engaged?
你对Donny订婚的决定有什么想法
My God, talk about classic rebound behaviour.
老天 这不就是经典的反弹行为嘛
Classic.
经典
Is it just me or is this elevator swaying?
只有我这么感觉 还是这电梯真的在晃
Probably not the wisest decision Donny could have made at this point.
现在做这样的决定 Donny可不太明智
You know, maybe somebody should have a talk with him.
也许有人应该跟他谈谈
Stop! Don't even think about it.
停 想都别想
Right now the only thing Donny needs is to be left alone.
现在Donny只需要不被打扰
Oh, hi, Daph. Hello. Hello.
噢 嗨 Daph 嗨 嗨
Where are you off to? I've got to see Donny.
你要去哪儿 我得去见Donny
Why in the world do you have to see Donny?
为什么你要去见Donny
I'm worried about him. He's making such a rash decision.
我担心他 他做的决定太轻率
I just wanna make sure he's okay.
我只想确认他没事
And it's not just about that.
而且也不仅如此
We never really had a proper goodbye,
我们都没有真正地告过别
and I feel bad leaving things the way we did.
我不喜欢这么半吊子
What you're looking for is...
你想要的是
...closure.
结束
Yeah. I knew you'd understand.
对 我知道你会理解的
Niles, are you feeling okay? Oh, yes, I'll be fine.
Niles 你没事吧 我没事
Well, in that case, when I get back, this will all be behind us.
顺利的话 等我回来 这些我们都能抛之脑后了
We can celebrate!
我们可以庆祝一下
I'll make us a nice big English country dinner.
我会做一顿英格兰乡村大餐
Steak and kidney pudding.
牛排还有肾脏布丁
Hold the elevator! Hey, Daphne.
别关电梯 嘿 Daphne
Niles, I need your opinion.
Niles 我要听听你的建议
Oh, really? I was just about...
是嘛 我正要
I need some more classical music to tape for Alice.
我需要给Alice录更多古典音乐
What? Yeah. Oh. I, uh...
什么 是啊 我
Frasier gave me this list, but it has over 300 names on it.
Frasier给了我一张清单 但是上面有300多首呢
Who do you think is best?
你觉得谁的最好
I would really rather not read right now.
我现在真的不想看
Oh, oh, off the top of your head.
那你最先能想到谁
Alice really loves up-tempo numbers.
Alice喜欢快节奏的
Last night we were listening to "Peer Gynt",
昨晚我们在听<培尔金特>
and she started doing all these little ballerina moves.
她开始做各种芭蕾动作
You should have seen her, she was so cute.
你真该看看她 她太可爱了
She would sway back and forth to the music
她会跟着音乐前后摇摆
and do these little spins, a jump.
然后旋转 跳跃
I was doing it with her, but I started to get so dizzy.
我跟着她一起做 但我已经晕得不行了
The room went around and around and around...
房♥间都在转啊转啊转
Oh, never mind. I'll ask Frasier.
算了 我直接问Frasier吧
Hi, Roz.
嗨 Roz
Frasier, where are you going? What about the CDs?
Frasier 你要去哪儿 CD呢
I'm sorry. Go ahead in, take what you like,
抱歉 你直接拿你想要的就行
and just mark it on the sign-out sheet.
在借出表上记一下就好
Oh, Niles, thank God you're here. Come with me.
Niles 谢天谢地你还在 跟我来
Listen, there was a message on the machine from Abby.
听着 Abby给我电♥话♥留了言
She said she needed to see me right away.
她说她要马上见我
She must have gotten my e-mail.
她肯定已经收到我的邮件了
God, the message was so short
老天 她留的言太短了
that I can't really tell what sort of mood she's in.
我都听不出她是什么心情
I guess if she'd been really angry,
要是她真的生气的话
she would've left some indication on the machine.
留言里应该听得出来
Well, then again, being a savvy lawyer, you know,
但是 作为一个上道的律师
she might not really wanna tip her hand.
她又不会那么喜怒形于色
Whatever happens, I feel confident that I made the right decision.
无论如何 我都认为我做了正确决定
Oh, thanks, Niles. You've been a support.
Niles 谢谢你的支持
Hi, Dad. Hey.
嗨 爸 嘿
Oh, Niles, great news.
Niles 好消息
Tony the chilli guy got his vendor licence back.
卖♥♥辣椒的Tony终于把他的营业执照拿回来了
Check it out!
快看这些好货
Oh, uh, you have the rings? Right here. Okay.
戒指带了吗 就在这儿 好
You nervous? Well, yeah.
你紧张吗 是啊
I'm excited. I can't believe Nancy's
我很兴奋 难以置信Nancy
finally gonna be my wife after all these...
终于要成为我的妻子了 经过了这么多
weeks.
礼拜
Okay.
好
Daphne, what are you doing here?
Daphne 你怎么在这儿
Your receptionist told me you'd left for court.
你的前台跟我说你来法♥院♥了
Actually, this is not a good time.
其实 我现在不是很方便
Yeah. I know you're probably in the middle of a big trial,
我知道 你很可能正在参加一场大诉讼
so I'll be brief.
所以我会长话短说
Donny, after seeing you at the restaurant last night,
Donny 昨晚在餐厅看到你后
I want you to know I'm worried about you.
我一直很担心你
Okay. This is about Nancy?
好吧 是关于Nancy吗
I'm sure she's a lovely person
她肯定是个可爱的人
and I probably have no right saying this, but...
我也没有权利这么说 但是
I... I hope you're not rushing into anything.
我 我希望你没有草率地做任何决定
Uh, look, Daphne... I know, I know.
呃 听着 Daphne 我知道 我知道
I'm way out of line here. But...
我越界太多了 但是
I still care about what happens to you.
我还是关心你
Take the time to get to know each other.
多花点时间了解彼此
Believe me, you'll be glad you did
相信我 当你们真正结婚的那天
when the day comes you finally do get married.
你会庆幸你这样做了的
Yes. Hi. Well, what do you know, it's here.
好的 嗨 谁知道呢 原来就是今天
I... I'll meet you inside. I'll be one second. I'm sorry. Okay?
我们里面见 我马上到 抱歉 好吗
Um... I'm so sorry.
呃 我很抱歉
My timing is so terrible. Not really.
我来得真不是时候 不全是
If you hang around for a few minutes,
如果你多待一会儿
I'm sure we can get you on the wedding video.
你就会出现在婚礼录像里了
I really had no idea you were getting married so soon.
我真的不知道你这么快就要结婚
Well, call me crazy,
是有点疯狂
but I've got a prejudice against long engagements.
但我已经见过订婚太久的坏处了
Oh, Sweetie... Mom. Hi. You look so handsome.
噢 甜心 妈 嗨 你真帅
It's you!
是你
Hello, Mother Douglas. Mrs. Douglas.
你好 Douglas妈妈 是Douglas女士
You have some nerve showing up here. Mom.
你还有胆出现 妈
You can beg all you want,
随便你怎么求
but he's not coming back. Mom, Mom.
他都不会回心转意的 妈 妈
He's done crying his eyes out over you. Mom, Mom.
他已经不会为你哭瞎眼了 妈 妈
She knows. She knows. I don't want you to go back.
她知道 她知道的 我不想你走回头路
Mom... No, I'm not. I'm not. Don't you dare, don't do it.
妈 我不会的 不会的 你敢 不准
I'll see you in a minute. So...
我马上去找你 所以
Look, Daphne, I don't mean to rush you,
听着 Daphne 我不是要催你
but is there uh... anything else?
但你还有什么事吗
Just this.
只有这个
I never really said how sorry I was about what happened.
我从来没有真正为发生的一切道过歉
I really am.
我真的很抱歉
Well, Daphne, if it puts your mind at ease,
Daphne 这样说也许能让你放心
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么
I'm happy. I'm ready to go on with my life.
我很幸福 我已经准备好迎接新生活了
So...
所以
Yeah, I know, um...
我知道
Hey. Goodbye.
嘿 再见了
Donny.
Donny
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you, Daphne.
谢谢 Daphne
Oh, there you are. Uh... Listen, I got your message.
噢 你来了 那个 我收到你的留言了
It sounded kind of urgent, so I came right down.
听起来有点紧急 所以我马上过来了
I... suppose you read my e-mail.
你 应该是看了我的邮件吧
No, actually, my computer's been down all day.
没有 其实我的电脑今天罢♥工♥了一整天
But if it's anything like the last one, well, then I guess we'll know
但如果是像上次那封的话 那我就知道
what overheated my hard drive.
是什么让我的硬盘驱动器过热的了
Give it a few minutes to reconnect to the server
给它几分钟重连服务器
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表