And, really, who cares?
而且说真的 谁在乎啊
Wow, it sounds like you guys should just quit.
感觉你们应该直接退课啊
If only we could, Roz.
能退就好了 Roz
It's just that Dad and Daphne are proud of us,
就是老爸和Daphne都为我们骄傲
we can't let them down.
不能让他们失望啊
They've already bought mahogany frames
他们都买♥♥了桃花心木框架
so they can showcase our certificates of completion.
来展示我们的结业证明了
So complete it. I mean, that doesn't mean you have to ace it.
那就好好结业吧 又不是说你们必须是优等生
Just sit there and nod your head a few times, and you're home free.
坐那没事点个头就稳妥的了
Are you suggesting we coast?
你是让我们糊弄过去
We have never walked the back alleys of underachievement before.
我们从没当过坏孩子啊
Dare we?
咱敢这么干吗
Oh! I felt a chill.
有丝丝寒意啊
Come on, Eddie. Get in on this.
Eddie 来一起玩嘛
Oh, what? You're too grown-up for the sock game?
怎么 觉得袜子游戏太幼稚了
Yeah, come in. Hey, Mart...
嗯 进来吧 嘿 Martin
What the hell is going on?
你搞什么鬼
Well, you were late, so I brought Frankie here.
你回来晚了 我就把Frankie带过来了
His name is Ariel, and I was 15 minutes late.
它叫Ariel 而且我只晚了15分钟
Well, that's almost two hours in doggie minutes.
那对狗狗来说就是两个小时
Plus, you didn't put the top back on his worm medicine.
还有 你没把驱虫药的盖子盖回去
Plus, the water in his dish got dusty.
另外 它盘子里的水脏了
You know, Roz, I don't think this setup is working out too well. I'll say.
我觉得这种安排不是很好 我觉得也是
So I think it might be best if he lived here with me for a while.
所以最好还是让它跟我住一阵吧
What? Just until he grows up a little bit.
什么 等它长大一点
You know, they need a lot of attention at this age.
狗这么小的时候需要多照顾些的
I asked you to help me, Martin, not take over.
Martin 我是让你帮忙 不是接管
You're acting like my mother.
你这样跟我妈似的
Do you hear how she talks to me?
听听她都怎么跟我说话的
After all I've done for her, and this is the thanks I get.
我为她做了这么多 她就这么感谢我
Give him to me.
把它给我
Roz, I don't think you're in the right frame of mind.
我觉得你心态不太好
Give him to me. No.
给我 不给
Well, I'm leaving here with a dog one way or another.
反正我肯定要带一只狗走的
You wouldn't. Try me.
你不会这么干的 你试试啊
No, wait.
停 等会
You first.
你先
You're not holding him right.
你抱它的姿势不对
Damn it, Martin, just because I'm not raising him your way
该死 Martin 我没按你的方法养它
doesn't mean I'm raising him the wrong way, so butt out.
不代表我就错了 所以别再插嘴了
All right.
好吧
Can I at least come and visit him once in a while?
我能时不时去看看它吗
You think you can do it without criticising me?
那你看它的时候能不教育我吗
Yeah, I promise.
嗯 我保证
Okay, you can come visit.
嗯 那就来看吧
Bye, Frankie. Martin.
Frankie再见 Martin
Ariel.
Ariel再见
See you later, Martin.
再见 Martin
Hey, that's my boy, yes.
哟 我的小家伙
Come on.
来吧
Uh, the brake pedal feels a little mushy.
呃 制动踏板有些绵软无力
What is the possible cause?
都有什么原因
Let's get someone new this time. How about Frasier?
叫个没叫过的吧 Frasier行吗
What?
啥
What would cause a mushy feeling in the brakes?
什么会造成制动踏板绵软
I don't know.
我不知道
Niles?
Niles呢
Uh, mush?
呃 绵
It's caused by a leak in the brake line.
制动管路漏油
Good, Shirley. Did everybody hear that?
对 Shirley 大家都听到了吗
Her voice was kind of muffled.
她声音有点含糊不清的
What with her lips being pressed up against Randy's butt.
因为她的嘴忙着向Randy献媚呢
Guys, this is the last time I'm gonna tell you.
两位 我说最后一遍
Keep it down, okay?
小点声 好吗
A leak in the brake line is, uh, certainly a possible cause.
制动管路漏油是 呃 原因之一
Ah. Another culprit might be the wheel cylinder.
还有一个元凶就是制动轮缸
If the caps are brittle and cracked,
如果盖子易碎破裂
you can develop a leak there too.
也可能会造成泄露
Either case, the hydraulics...
不管哪种情况 液压装置
Is that a funny note there?
是什么有趣的小条吗
I enjoy funny things. Why don't I share it with the class?
我喜欢有趣的事 和大家一起分享下吧
Does anybody here read French?
有人认识法语吗
Anyone besides Frasier?
除了Frasier呢
Let me see you guys out in the hall.
给我到走廊去
Ooh... Busted.
唔 遭殃了吧
And bring your books and tools.
把书和工具都带上
Uh-oh. We're in trouble now.
啊哦 我们现在有麻烦了
We're not in trouble, we are trouble.
不是有麻烦 我们就是麻烦
Please, please, don't throw us out.
拜托拜托 别不让我们上课
We'll shut up, we promise.
我们会闭嘴的 保证
You've promised that four times tonight.
你们今天都保证四回了
Sorry, you're gone.
抱歉 你们必须得走
But what are we gonna tell our dad? And my girlfriend?
可我们怎么和老爸交代啊 还有我女友
Maybe you should have thought of that before you started goofing off.
你们瞎折腾之前就应该想到这些
Okay, okay, so, uh, how does this work, Randy?
好吧 好吧 我们现在怎么弄 Randy
You, you, you mail us our certificates of completion or what?
你把我们结业证书寄过来还是怎么样
Yeah. Um, let me go get a pen and paper for your addresses.
嗯 让我去拿下笔和纸记下地址
Alrighty.
好哒
I'm starting to think he's not coming back.
我觉得他应该不会回来了
Not only did we stink at auto class,
我们不止汽修课学得不好
we stunk at coasting through auto class.
连蒙混过关都不成
We became back-row hooligans, Niles.
我们成了后座混混 Niles
The very students we hated back in school.
成了我们上学时恨的那些人
I always thought they were just mean.
我以前觉得他们那么做是因为刻薄
Now I realise they were simply acting out of frustration.
现在想想应该就是沮丧而已
So when Billy Kriezel tried to stuff you into your locker after math class,
所以Billy Kriezel数学课后想把你塞进柜子里
he wasn't really mad at you.
不是因为生你的气
He was mad at Pythagoras.
他只是不忿毕达哥拉斯而已
Which is ironic
挺讽刺啊
because a simple volume equation would have shown him I couldn't fit.
一个简单的体积公式就能证明不可能把我塞进去
You know, we never should have lied to Dad and Daphne.
我们就不应该骗老爸和Daphne
If we wanted to quit, we should have just quit.
想退就应该退
Yes, it would have saved us a lot of embarrassment.
嗯 省了我们多少尴尬
Well, that's the lesson here. Never deny your true nature.
这件事教育我们 永远不要否认自己的本性
That's right. Honesty.
嗯 要正直
This certificate look official enough?
这张证书够正式了吗
I think you've finally got it.
终于像样了
Two, please. Yeah.
来两张 嗯
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表