Miss Janvier, thank you again so much.
Janvier女士 再次向您表示感谢
Just... just make it out to Bryce Academy.
接收方写布莱斯学院吧
Do you have a pen? Oh, yes, of course.
你有笔么 当然
You know, when you sign as many autographs as I do,
你知道的 像我每天都要给人签名的人
you always have to have your...
每天都要带着
Oh, good Lord. Never mind. William, I need a pen.
哦 天啊 没关系 William 我需要一支笔
What for? I'm writing a cheque.
要笔干嘛 我要写一张支票
Oh, that's it.
哦 真是够了
Look, we're going down to the special room,
我们去专房♥里
and we're gonna talk about this.
谈谈这件事情
Mother, I...
母亲 我认为
Mother, I forbid you to write another cheque.
母亲 我不许你再写支票了
Oh, just give me a pen.
好了 快给我一支笔
I don't have one.
我没有
Mother.
母亲
This could be an elaborate scheme to bilk us.
这有可能是一场精心策划的骗局
You don't know who these guys are.
你不了解这些人
We're Marty's boys. And I trust Martin.
我们是Marty的儿子 我相信Martin
Oh, that's Martin's alarm. Just ignore that.
哦 是Martin设的闹钟 不要理它就是了
This is a phone. Well, here, I'll take it.
这是一个电♥话♥ 我来接它
Hello? Well, this is Penelope. Who's this?
你好 我是Penelope 你是谁
Estelle, Martin's girlfriend?
你是Estelle Martin的女朋友
May I take a message?
我能替你传达口信么
Pill time! Time for more pills.
吃药时间 该吃药了
I'll tell him.
我会告诉他的
Estelle says don't bother coming over tonight.
Estelle说今晚你不用去了
Oh, Marty, how could you?
Marty 你怎么能这样
I'm sorry. I was gonna tell you but...
对不起 我本来想告诉你的
I guess this means breakfast Tuesday is off.
我想我们星期二的早餐可以取消了
That's right. And it was Thursday.
没错 而且我们约的是星期四
I don't need this pen anymore. Miss Janvier, please.
我不需要这支笔了 Janvier女士 求求你了
I-I don't blame you for being angry,
我不怪你因此生气
but if you believe in the hope of tomorrow
但是如果您对以后抱有希望
and a brighter future,
相信一个更美好的未来
then please, please don't punish the children
请不要因为我们的过错
of Bryce Academy for our misdeeds.
惩罚布莱斯学院的孩子们
Oh, boo-hoo.
老子快哭了
Mother. That's enough, William.
母亲 够了 William
I made a promise to these men,
我向这两位男士做出了保证
and I'm a woman of my word.
我是一个信守承诺的女人
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
哦 感谢您 太感谢了
You are more gracious than we deserve.
您太高尚了
Yes, thank you.
好 谢谢
Well done, Frasier.
做得好 Frasier
Oh, Niles, I can't wait to see the expression on the headmaster's face
哦 Niles 我等不及要去看校长的表情了
when he sees this cheque for $50.
当他看到这张50美元的支票
What?
什么
Well, I...
那个
I guess it's $50 more than we had before.
我想我们又多了50美元
Well, let's go, fellas. Grab my coat, will you?
走吧 孩子们 去拿一下我的外套好么
Right, Dad.
好的 爸爸
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表