剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
Mmm, I hope so.
他们不是在谈发行日期了吗
Aren't they already talking about a release date?
对 他们提到圣诞节发行
Yeah, they mentioned a Christmas release.
令人振奋的节日故事
You know, uplifting holiday story.
女儿归来
Daughter return.
她其实不算自己回来的
Well, she wasn't really returned.
她回到我们怀抱
She came back to us.
-这才是最重要的 -对
- That's the important thing. - Yeah.
卡特来电
取消 接听
你来了啊
Nice of you to show up.
教练发现了吗
Did coach notice?
通常你是第一个到的 所以...
You're usually the first one here, so...
他发现了
Yeah, he noticed.
我开车带新来的德国交换生
Well, I had to give the new German exchange student
兜了个风
a spin in the car.
虽然有语言障碍 但我们还是克服了
There's a language barrier, but we overcame it.
很高兴你感觉好点了
I'm glad you're feeling better.
那晚我确实有点失控
Yeah, I was pretty gone the other night.
希望我没引起太多麻烦
I hope I didn't cause too much trouble.
没有
No.
我和本把你弄上♥床♥了
No, Ben and I just put you to bed.
其实不用那么做的
You didn't have to do that, you know.
我自己可以照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
我知道 我想那么做
I know, I wanted to.
-你终于来了啊 梅代罗斯 -教练
- Glad you could join us, Medeiros. - Coach.
迟到罚跑一圈
Being late gets you one penalty lap around the track.
马上去
Get on it.
我去帮罗曼斯基太太开车了
I was helping Mrs. Romanski to her car.
她又得了白内障
You know, she's having problems with her cataracts again.
什么都看不到
She can't see a thing.
有意思
That's very funny.
可惜那赢不了州冠军
Too bad that doesn't win this team's state championships.
马上去 罚跑一圈
One lap, now.
你知道还有什么赢不了州冠军吗
You know what else doesn't win state championships?
没我的田径队 所以...
You guys without me, so...
-加布 -你觉得自己很牛吗 梅代罗斯
- Gabe. - You smarting off, Medeiros?
我是这里跑最快的
I'm the best runner you have.
别找事好吗
Give me a break.
好 现在给我跑五圈
All right, now you give me five laps.
我不跑
I don't think so.
要么跑五圈 要么滚
You give me five laps or you get your ass out of here.
没人能命令我跑步 我还是滚吧
I don't run on command, so I guess my ass is out of here.
买♥♥白粉吗
You looking for H?
我不想买♥♥
No, I'm not looking for H.
那你要什么 大♥麻♥吗
What you want? Grass, weed?
什么都不要 谢谢
Nothing, thanks.
我只是在等人
I'm just waiting for someone.
你等谁
Who you waiting for?
一个朋友
Just a friend.
这里的人不喜欢被监视
You know, people around here don't like being watched.
我没有监视谁 我...
I'm not watching anyone, I'm just--
什么
What? Huh?
你干什么
You just what?
你最好快点离开
Man, you better get your little ass out of here quick,
当心有人找你麻烦
before somebody decides that it's theirs.
有人走神了
Someone's lost in space.
很明显吗
Is it that obvious?
是的
Yeah.
现在一切都太疯狂了
Everything is so crazy right now.
加布完全疯了
Gabe is totally losing it.
卡特不上学了
Carter's not around anymore
真不敢相信爸妈竟然同意她退学
and I can't believe our parents just let her drop out.
她就是这么率性
Our girl is a force of nature.
-争不过她的 -这倒是
- Fighting her is just a losing battle. - True.
而且她又不是从地球上消失了
And it's not like she's vanished off the face of the earth,
只是不上学而已
she's just not in school.
这只是意味着我们得
Well, it just means we'll have to make
多多在现实世界中嗨了
more time to party in the real world.
好主意
Sounds like a plan.
我们先不要叫加布了
Let's just leave Gabe out of it.
是 他最近确实有点过分
Yeah, he's been hitting it a bit too hard.
我都不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do anymore.
继续跟他一起玩就行
Just keep hanging out with him.
我觉得他现在最不想看到的
I think the last thing he wants
就是我在他边上吧
is me hovering over him right now.
也对 他不喜欢女生对他过度保护
Yeah. He's not a fan of the protective female vibe.
不过我知道有什么可以帮他渡过难关
I... do know one thing that might get through to him, though.
-什么 -满是正能量的大禅师
- What? - The positive stylings of a mellow zen master.
要是我们认识就好了
If only we knew one.
你在下面干什么呢
What are you doing down here?
打扫十年来累积下的东西
Well, cleaning up ten years of our stuff.
我想改造成多媒体室
I'm thinking media room.
-同意吗 -我喜欢
- You with me? - I like it.
对了 电♥话♥打得怎么样
Oh, hey, how did the phone call go?
其实还挺顺利的
It went surprisingly well, actually.
你说对了 他们很喜欢新内容
You were right, they liked the new pages.
太好了
Great.
他们想进行巡回宣传
They want to book the tour.
这可是大事
Wow, that's huge.
立刻开始吗
Right away?
他们在考虑两个月的跨境宣传
They're talking about two months cross-country,
第二个月估计会去英国
potentially the UK for another month.
那你的教学工作怎么办
What about your teaching job?
学校允许我提前休假了
University offered me an early sabbatical.
-什么时候开始 -正在定日子
- Starting when? - They're finalizing the dates,
最早可能是这个月底
but it could be as early as the end of the month.
那你...跟他们怎么说的
And what-- what did you tell them?
我说什么时候走都可以
I said I was ready to go whenever they say.
挺好的
That's-- that's great.
真的吗
Is it?
我也说不好
I don't know.
大卫 你觉得现在离开真的好吗
David, do you think that this is really the best time for you to leave?
发生了这么多事
I mean, we're all still a little unsettled
还没有尘埃落定
about everything that happened.
孩子们需要你
The kids need you.
我也需要你
I need you.
我知道你们一定会很辛苦
I know, it's not gonna be easy on you guys,
但是出版商真的很看重这本书
but the publisher is really getting behind this book.
他们愿意花钱做新书巡回宣传
They're paying for a book tour.
这是千载难逢的机会
That almost never happens.
如果这本书能够成功
And if the book is successful,
我们的日子就都好过了
that means an easier life, for all of us.
我们是谁
Us, who?
所有人 你和我 孩子
All of us, you, me, the kids.
还有本
Ben, too.
还有洛莉
And Lori.
-对 -我不知道
- Yes. - I don't know.
什么时候她的事情我们也要管了
When did that woman's needs become part of our equation?
这件事跟她无关
This is not about her.
不管我们走多远
You know, it doesn't matter how far we get.
她总能把我们拉回来
She always just pulls us back in.
我们就像她手中的牵线布偶
It's like she's some weird puppet master.
大卫 我...
David, it's just...
我担心你看不到这一点
I'm afraid that you don't see that.
我看得到 丽兹
I do see it, Liz.
我只是想做正确的事
I'm just trying to do what's right.
你有没有过看到一个人快崩溃了
You know when someone's kind of all over the place
不知道自己在干什么
and they don't really know what they're doing
你想要说些什么 但是不能说
and you want to say something, but you can't
因为他们没有准备好
because they're not ready to hear it?
你有话要对我说吗
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表