剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
《找寻自我》前情回顾
Previously on Finding Carter.
-你来干什么 -我们住在这里
- What the hell are you doing here? - We're living here.
我确实了解洛莉 相信我
I do know Lori, and trust me,
她可不是能给你安宁生活的好人
she is not a good person for you to be living with.
我只是不想被牵扯进你们的事
Look, I'm just trying to stay out of the system,
你们之间的事
and all of this between you guys,
是你们的问题 跟我无关
it's your drama, it's not mine.
如果你有什么需要 尽管找我
If you need anything, ever, I'm around.
别担心 我不需要
Don't worry, I won't.
这是为了本
It's for Ben!
他是我儿子 我想支持他
He's my son, I want to help support him.
我们都想支持他
We want to help support him.
抱歉我没告诉你
Sorry I didn't tell you.
你该写你的书 爸爸
You should write your book, dad.
这还能帮忙填补开销
It would definitely help pay for expenses.
泰勒 我幻想这个好久了
Taylor, I've fantasized about this.
你觉得他可能会喜欢你吗
Do you think that he might have feelings for you?
不觉得
No.
我会以为你想一起走 太疯狂了
It's a crazy idea, me thinking that you want to go.
不 克拉什
No, Crash.
你有了你自己的路
You're on your own path.
而我还在寻找我的
I still have to figure out what mine is.
你又回来真的很好
It's good to have you back.
我能回来也很好
Good to be back.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
-你跟踪我来的吗 -抱歉 卡特
- Did you follow me here? - I'm sorry, Carter.
我会申请限制令的 洛莉 真的
I will get a restraining order, Lori, I'm serious.
你没必要
You don't have to.
我知道我答应了要保持距离 我在努力
I know I promised to stay away and I'm trying,
但我真的得和你谈谈
but I really need to talk to you.
是本的事
It's about Ben.
他怎么了
What about him?
我觉得他可能惹上了大♥麻♥烦
I think he may be in serious trouble.
你为什么这么想
And what makes you think that?
他不肯跟我说话
He won't talk to me.
他待在自己房♥间里 随时来来去去
He stays in his room, comes and goes at all hours.
他是个青少年 我们就这样
Yeah, he's a teenager, that's what we do.
我发现了一些东西
I found things...
当我打扫他房♥间的时候
when I was cleaning his room.
你翻了他的东西
You went through his stuff.
我知道这样不对
I know it's not right.
不 这真是让他相信你的"好"办法
No, it's a great way to get him to trust you.
我很担心
I was worried.
我找到快一百张身份证
I found nearly 100 IDs.
一些是他的名字 一些是别人的
Some with his name, some with other people's.
对 他做假身份证
Yeah, he makes fake ids.
还有闪存盘 有很多
Yeah, and there were flash drives, too, a ton of them.
还有现金
And cash.
卡特 他的背包里有七千多块
Carter, he has over $7,000 in a backpack.
如果你这么担心
Look, if you're so worried about it,
为什么不直接问他
why don't you just ask him?
-他不会跟我说的 -你能怪他吗
- He's not gonna tell me. - Can you blame him?
也许你可以跟他谈谈
Maybe you could talk to him.
然后说什么
And tell him what?
洛莉翻了你的东西
Lori went through your stuff
让我来抓你吗
and sent me here to bust you?
事情不对劲 卡特
Something is wrong, Carter.
凭我的直觉 我知道
I know it. In my gut.
找寻自我
第二季 第十五集
我是本 请留言
Hey, this is Ben. Leave a message.
你好本 又是我 卡特
Hey, Ben, it's, uh, it's Carter... again.
只是想问问你还好吗
Um, just checking in, seeing how you are.
给我回电
Call me back.
再见
Bye.
怎么了
What's up?
洛莉来找我
Lori came to see me.
她觉得本的行为很奇怪
She thinks Ben's acting strange.
她还好意思说
She's one to talk.
是啊
Right.
你经常跟他一起玩吗
Have you hung out with him much?
在学校什么的
Like at school or anything?
不算多吧
A little.
他不大跟人来往
He pretty much keeps to himself.
我觉得她就是担心这个
Yeah, I think that's what she's worried about.
也许他很聪明
Maybe he's smart.
-不跟她说 -不止是这样
- Not sharing with her. - No, it's more than that.
你发现了他从来不回答
Have you ever noticed he never really answers
直接的问题吗
a direct question?
只是告诉人们他觉得
Like he's just telling people what he thinks
人们想听的东西
they want to hear?
那是寄养小孩综合征
That's foster kid syndrome.
总之 他那晚还挺好的
Anyway, he was great the other night.
帮我把喝醉的加布扶上了床
He helped me get Gabe to bed when he was wasted.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
他挺不错的
He was cool.
他觉得加布喜欢我
He thinks... Gabe has a thing for me.
所以他也善于观察
So he's also pretty observant.
你进入酒精和堕落的
Your portal into the wonderful world of
美妙世界的入口
alcohol and general debauchery.
我不会问你是怎么做到的
I'm not gonna ask how you did this.
如果你不想要 我就收回
If you don't want it, I'll just take it back.
不 我想要
No, I want it.
奥利维亚·布朗斯特德
"Olivia Bromsted"?
怎么了 这名字很棒啊
What? It's a great name.
生日和你的一样
Look, it's got your same birthday,
只是早了四年
just four years earlier.
看起来很真
It looks totally real.
你从哪儿弄来的照片
Yeah, where'd you get the picture?
你在谷歌♥上搜过自己吗
You ever googled yourself?
没有
No.
好吧
Right.
真厉害
I'm impressed.
但你为什么给我这份礼物
But why are you giving me this gift?
你很好 一直在帮我
You've been cool, helping me out around here.
这是表示谢谢你
It's just kind of like a thank you
没有一直对我问东问西
for not being up in my face all the time.
你是说像卡特那样吗
You mean like Carter?
她...有点紧张
She's a... a little intense.
每个人处理事情的方式不同
Well, everyone has their own way of coping.
总之 我就是觉得你该有个假身份证
Whatever, I just-- I thought you should have it.
谢谢了
Well, thanks.
不客气
Yeah.
对了 今晚你想来一起吃晚餐吗
Hey, do you want to come to dinner tonight?
我准备做意大利北方菜
I'm doing northern Italian.
你是家里的大厨吗
You're the house chef?
从我十三岁开始
Since I was 13.
刮目相看
Now I'm impressed.
我也想 但是不行 我还有事
I would, but I can't tonight. I got stuff to do.
好吧 那下次吧
Okay, maybe next time.
好 下次
Yeah, maybe.
你好 我是奥利维亚·布朗斯特德
Hi, I'm Olivia Bromsted.
你好 我是奥利维亚
Hi, I'm Olivia.
叫我奥利维亚就好
But you can just call me Olivia.
一点小东西 帮你在等电♥话♥时放松一下
A little something to help you through the phone call.
谢谢
Thank you.
你放了别的东西没
You put anything else in there?
我需要的可能不止是咖啡
I might need more than just coffee.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
他们肯定会喜欢你的新故事
I'm sure they loved your new pages.
希望如此吧
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表