剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
And I thought I was the tough one in the family.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 一点小伤
Yeah, it's just a minor abrasion.
没事了
It's okay.
都结束了
It's all over.
那...
So, uh...
现在怎么办
what happens now?
现在我要带你们回家
Well, now I get to take you home.
我是说洛莉
I, um, I meant to Lori?
她会在牢里待一晚
Well, she'll spend the night in jail.
然后早上见律师和法官
And then she'll see her lawyer and the judge in the morning.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我没事
Oh, I'm... I'm fine.
才录完口供
I just gave my statement.
你的联调局朋友要见你
Your FBI friend wants to see you.
好
Oh, great.
好了 我马上就回来 然后
Okay, I will be right back, and then...
我们回家去
I'm taking us home.
告我啊
All right, sue me.
刑讯逼供我 你们那一套随便来
Waterboard me, do whatever you guys do over there.
我找回我女儿了 我只关心这个
I got my daughter back. That's all I care about.
很显然 我们需要你的口供
We'll need you to give a statement... obviously.
还有出庭作证
And to testify.
当然
Of course.
如果可以 我想看你们接下来的审讯
I'd like to watch your follow-up if that's okay with you.
规定没允许这个
It's not standard procedure.
我想我们都知道我不在乎
I think we both established that's not my priority.
既然你帮我们抓到了她
Well, since you did help us nab her,
我同意让你在一边看着
I'm willing to let you observe.
她很快就会请律师的
She'll be lawyering up soon.
一两天我们就能送她回来了
Should have her back here in a day or two.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在想
I been thinking...
或许联调局该多招募些母亲
maybe the FBI should start recruiting a few more mothers.
没错
Maybe they should.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
什么感觉如何
How does what feel?
生活在否认里
Living in denial.
我生活在否认里吗
Uh-huh, I'm living in denial because...
在采指纹的可是你
you're the one getting fingerprinted.
你以为我说我是你的卵子捐献人
You think what I told you about being your egg donor
就完了吗 不是的
is the whole story? It's not.
我为什么要信你
Why would I believe one word that you say?
你都要坐牢了
You're about to go to prison.
因为我知情
Because I know things.
我知道卵子捐献的实情 不是吗
I knew the truth about the egg donation, didn't I?
别信我 去问大卫吧
Don't believe me, ask David.
什么意思 大卫知道
What are you saying, that David knew
你是卵子捐献人吗
that you were the egg donor?
不 不是这个
No, I'm not saying that.
但他知道别的事
But he knows other things.
你想知道的重要的事
Important things you would want to know.
你是个心理扭曲
You are a sick...
满脑妄想的重罪犯
delusional felon.
我只想知道这个
That's all I need to know.
是吗
Is it?
因为我可不是唯一有罪的人
Because I am not the only one to blame here.
大卫伤害了我们两个
David did a number on both of us.
没错
Yeah.
去啊 去问他
Go ahead, ask him.
你敢吗
I dare you.
-他们回来了 -感谢上帝
- They're here! - Oh, thank God.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
-麦克斯 -亲爱的
- Hey, Max. - Oh, sweetheart.
没事的 妈妈 拉扯了两下而已
It's nothing, Mom, it's just a little scuffle.
拉扯两下吗
A little scuffle?
是一顿老拳吧 妈妈
Yeah, a major scuffle, Mom.
洛莉想把我们两个都骗走
Lori tried to take us both with her.
那女人是怎么回事
What is wrong with that woman?
我觉得那叫疯了
Well, I think it's called insanity.
爸爸扑倒了她
Dad tackled her.
是的 很有范·迪塞尔的范儿
Yeah, it was very Vin Diesel.
漂亮
Good move.
真了不起
Oh, I'm-- I'm impressed.
谢谢 琼
Thank you, Joan.
不知道你还有这胆子
I-- I didn't know you had it in you.
好了 谢谢你 妈妈
Okay, okay, thank you, Mom, thank you.
不如我们弄点东西吃吧
Why don't we go and get something to eat?
大家都那么敏感呢
Everyone's so sensitive.
现在可以拥抱吗
So, is this like a hugging moment?
是的 太适合拥抱了
Yeah, this is definitely a hugging moment.
-真棒 看到没 -知道吗
- This is amazing! See? this is... - You know,
我看出来你作弊了
I can tell that you cheated right there.
-这是你买♥♥的 -你还好吗
- You ordered that in. - How are you doing?
我没事
I'm okay.
真的
Yeah.
我好像碍着你们
I feel like I'm caught in the middle
全家团聚的气氛了
of a really great family vibe here.
我很高兴你在这
I'm glad you're here.
我们都很高兴
We're all glad you're here.
我早上就打电♥话♥给我妈
I'll call my mom in the morning,
-她会来接我 -什么
- she'll come pick me-- - What?
打给你妈妈 不行 麦克斯 你就住家里
Call your mom, no, Max, you're staying here.
是啊 麦克斯
Yeah, Max.
我不想麻烦你们
I, I just don't wanna be in the way.
-瞎说 -怎么会呢
- Oh, come on. - Come on, not at all.
你们真的确定吗
I mean, if you're sure.
当然了 听着 泰勒告诉我
Of course we're sure. Listen, Taylor told me
你每天还得理疗呢
you had to do physical therapy every day.
-你家开来太远了 -别抢风头 亲爱的
- That's too far to drive. - Yeah-- you're pushy, honey.
-我有吗 -是啊 他说自己留下来了
- I'm pushy? - Yeah, he said he'd stay.
好 你就住这 说好了
Okay, you're staying, it's settled.
很明智
Good choice.
和威尔逊家的女人吵嘴
It never pays to argue with
可没好结果 她们不会妥协的
the Wilson women. It never ends.
我同意
I'll second that emotion.
格兰特 亲爱的 摆下餐具好吗
Grant, honey, set the table, would you?
我和你们妈妈想跟你们聊聊
Your mom and I wanted to talk to you guys
捐献卵子那事
about this egg donor business.
好吧
Okay.
我猜我想说的是
Well, I guess what I wanted to say was,
不管我们血缘关系如何
no matter what we found out about our biology,
我怀你们的时候...
that the time that I had you, um...
当你们还小的时候...
when you were babies...
什么都不会改变的
It doesn't change anything.
她说的那些话 如果你们担心的是这个
What she said, if that's what you're worried about.
我们觉得该聊聊这事
Well, we thought we should talk about it.
你们从没告诉过我们
You mean the fact that you never told us?
或者是我 即使我在家这么久这事吗
Or me even though I was with you the whole time?
亲爱的 我解释过...
Honey, I explained to you--
是 你是
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, you did.
但无所谓了
But it doesn't matter.
我们不用再提这事了
We don't have to talk about it anymore.
永远别
Ever.
我去帮麦克斯
I'm gonna go help Max.
小泰
Tay...
她只是需要时间消化
She just needs time to process.
我们只是想道歉
We just wanted to apologize.
我之前该告诉你的
I should've told you before.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表