剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
-三天前的晚上报案被盗 -很好
- Reported stolen three nights ago. - Great.
-谢谢你帮忙 -没事
- Thank you for your help. - Yeah.
各单位注意 发出全境通告
All units, I need an APB.
红色马自达 马里兰州牌照
for a red Mazda, Maryland plates,
车牌VBF4140
Victor, Bravo, Frank, 41-40.
车上三位白人男性 一名二十岁左右
We're looking for three white males, one early 20s,
两名三十岁左右
two early 30s.
假定携带武器 危害安全
Assume that they're armed and dangerous.
好
Yes.
好什么
Yes, what?
我们重新开始
Yes, to the new beginning thing.
-真的很抱歉 -为什么
- I'm really sorry. - What for?
如果我没跟克拉什说你和麦克斯
Well, if I hadn't have told Crash about you and Max,
或许他就不会回旅馆
maybe he wouldn't have gone to the motel.
不 泰勒 别乱想
No, Taylor, don't be ridiculous.
他们跟踪他的 怎样都会找上他
They were following him, they would have found him anyway.
好吧 还是很抱歉
Okay, well, I'm still sorry.
我以为那样我们能扯平
I thought it would somehow even the score,
但是没有
but it didn't.
泰勒 你完全有权生气
Look, Taylor, you have every right to be angry.
有人伤害了你 发泄出来
It's just human instinct to lash out
是人的本能
when someone hurts you.
我♥干♥过太多次了
I've done it tons of times.
遇到麻烦以后
It's also human to
去寻求安慰也是本能
seek comfort when you're in trouble.
人们会伤害彼此
People can hurt each other,
但也依然可以爱护彼此
but they can still love each other.
想想爸妈
Think about Mom and Dad.
敬新的开始
To new beginnings.
敬新的开始
To new beginnings.
你还好吗
How are you?
我没事
I'm fine.
我早上申请调派了
I requested a transfer this morning.
-调去哪里 -还不知道
- Where? - I don't know yet.
凯尔 我知道你生我的气
Listen, Kyle, I know that you're angry with me,
但我希望有一天
but I am hoping one day
我们能做朋友
that we'll be able to be friends.
我们做不成朋友的 丽兹
We're not gonna be friends, Liz.
我从一开始就告诉你了
I told you from the beginning,
-我是一时糊涂 -得了吧
- I didn't know where my head was. - Oh, come on.
说实话好了 你就是拿它当借口
Let's just be honest here-- you used that as an excuse.
你吓到了 不想面对独自一人的下场
You were scared and you didn't wanna face being alone,
所以跑来找我 这才是真♥相♥
so you leaned on me, and that's what happened,
说实话 现在我也
and honestly, it's not my job
没责任安慰你了
to make you feel better about it anymore.
你做不了你朋友 丽兹
I can't be your friend, Liz.
我依然爱你
I'm still in love with you.
永远都是
I always will be.
威尔逊警探
Detective Wilson.
好 我知道了
Okay, I got it.
我们马上去
We're on our way.
城里的一个车商看见了谢伊的车牌
A dealer downtown just ran Shay's plate.
他想要把偷来的车换掉
He's trying to switch out the stolen car.
三个人 没看见武器 紧盯着克拉什
Three guys, no visible weapons, they're keeping Crash close.
各单位 我们需要支援
All units, we're gonna need backup.
你包抄 我去围栏边上
You go wide, I go tight against the fence.
-确保克拉什别受伤 -收到
- Let's make sure Crash is okay. - Copy that.
银色的凯迪拉克
Silver caddy's us.
-不许动 -警♥察♥
- Freeze! - Police!
-不许动 -举起手来
- Freeze! - Let me see your hands!
-不许动 -举起手来
- Freeze! - Let me see your hands up!
跪下
Get down on the ground!
-冷静好吗 -快跪下
- Okay, stay cool, we're good. - Get down on the ground now!
-我们身上没东西 -马上
- We have nothing on us! - Now!
克拉什 过来
Crash, over there!
快跪下
Get down now!
我去追
I've got him!
站住
Hold it!
嫌犯开枪 请求支援
Shots fired, shots fired, send me some units.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
站住
Hold it!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
克拉什 让开
Crash, step away!
让开
Step aside!
退后
Step back!
抱歉了 警探
Sorry, Detective.
不
No!
凯尔
Kyle!
-你好吗 搭档 -走火了
- You okay, partner? - It's gone off.
-什么 -他的枪好像走火了
- What? - I think his gun went off.
没事 你会没事的
It's all right, you're gonna be okay.
警员受伤 各单位行动
Officer down, officer down, all units respond.
克拉什
Crash!
没事的 脱了防弹衣
It's okay, let's get this off.
克拉什
Crash!
我车里有急救箱 快去拿
I have a medical kit in my car-- get it now!
-脱了背心 -伤得重吗
- Let's get this off. - Is it bad, is it bad?
脱下来 脱下来
Let's get this off, let's get this off.
医官快来
I need medical now!
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
我们会把血止住 你没事的
We're gonna stop the bleeding, you'll be fine.
救护车在路上了
Ambulance is on the way, okay.
压住 过来
Apply pressure-- get in here.
-给你赛菲凝和止血剂 -好
- Celox and QuikClot in here. - Yeah.
-给我纱布 -你的腿能动吗
- Give me some gauze. - Can you move your legs at all?
好了 好好好
All right, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
没事的
It's okay, its okay.
-坚持住 -救护车就快到了
- Stay with me. - All right, the ambulance is almost here.
你跟他说话等车来好吗
Can you talk 'til they get here?
-我的腿 -没事的 你是吓到了
- My leg, my leg... - It's okay, you're in shock.
你现在是吓到了 别担心
You're in shock right now, don't worry about it.
继续跟我说话啊
Keep talking now, keep talking to me, come on!
过来
Get in here!
这里有一个伤员 后面还有一个
I have one here, one in back.
-铐住他 -救护车来了 我带医生过来
- Cuff him! - Ambulance is here, I'm gonna flag them down.
你会没事的
Hey, you're gonna be just fine.
你没事的
You're gonna be fine.
如果你是想这样吸引我注意
If this is your way of getting my attention,
你成功了 搭档
you got it, partner.
坚持住
Just so you stay with me.
别离开我 好吗 搭档
Don't leave me, okay, partner?
我需要帮助
I need some help!
我需要帮助
I need some help!
看着我啊 看着我
Look at me, look at me, look at me.
稍等
Okay, hang on.
-他们抓到谢伊了 -谢天谢地
- They got Shay. - Oh, thank God.
克拉什在来的路上
And Crash is on his way here.
天啊
Oh my God.
妈妈还好吗
How's Mom?
她没事
Mom's fine.
妈妈
Mom?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
那就好
Okay, good.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
卡特跟你说话
Okay, here's Carter.
妈妈
Mom?
克拉什还好吗
How's Crash?
好
Okay.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表