剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah.
-伙计 -早上好
- Oh, hey, buddy. - Good morning.
我来找卡特
I'm supposed to get Carter.
抱歉 昨晚聊太晚了
Sorry, we were up late talking.
我们要在客厅开家庭会议
Family meeting in the living room.
-什么事 -不知道
- About what? - Who knows?
但我觉得不像是
But I'm not getting a "Hey, kids!
要商量一起去迪斯尼玩
We're going to Disneyland" vibe out of it.
-他们要离婚 -这可说不准
- They're getting divorced. - You don't know that.
-我确定 -凡事都不是绝对的
- Yes, I do. - Nothing is certain.
一切都怪我
This is all my fault.
我应该让他早点跟伊丽莎白坦白的
I should have made him go to Elizabeth sooner.
不能怪你
It's not your fault.
你父母离婚时你是怎么想的
What did you think when your parents got divorced?
我觉得是我的错
I thought it was my fault.
他们可能分开 也可能不会
Look, maybe they'll break up, maybe they won't.
但都不是你该管的
But it's not yours to fix.
不 我可以管好
No. I can fix this.
我就喜欢你这股热情
I do love your enthusiasm.
你哪里都不许去
You're not going anywhere.
你和泰勒要和好
You and Taylor are gonna fix this.
卡特 我被甩了 我玩完了
Carter, I'm dumped. Okay, I'm done.
我得打包走人 修车去了
I've gotta pack up, get my truck fixed.
回宾夕法尼亚
Head back to Pennsylvania.
麦克斯 我放学回家后一定要看到你
Max, please be here when I get home from school.
我来了
I'm coming!
抱歉 我来了
Sorry, sorry. I'm here.
好了
Okay.
我跟妈妈想尽快跟你们谈谈
Your mom and I wanted to talk to you as soon as possible.
你们可能早就知道了
It's probably not a big shock.
我跟妈妈的感情一直有问题
Your mom and I, we've been having problems.
为了解决这些问题
And, uh, in order to deal with these problems,
我们觉得最好...
we think it's best--
什么
What?
我跟爸爸要分居
Your father and I are separating.
分居 就是分开住吗
Separating-- what, like living apart?
-对 -为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
最近事情太多了
We've been through a lot,
我们需要点时间
and we just need some time.
-干什么 -事情很复杂
- For what? - It's very complicated.
但你们不会离婚的对吧
But you're not getting divorced, right?
当然不会 至少...
No. Definitely not. At least--
我们都不想离婚
Neither of us wants that.
我不...我不懂
I don't-- I don't understand.
孩子 我们只是有些事
Honey, we-- we just have some stuff
需要好好处理一下
that we need to work through.
但是我们非常相爱
But we love each other very much.
我们希望一切
And, uh... we hope everything
都会尽快回归正常
will go back to normal, really soon.
我们要搬走吗
Are we moving?
不 你们留下
No, you are staying here.
你要搬走吗
Are you leaving?
我们会轮流在家里睡
We are gonna take turns sleeping here,
我不在家睡时
so when I'm not here,
可能会睡办公室
I'll probably stay at my office.
你们妈妈
And your mom...
还不清楚 去外婆那边吧
I don't know. Grandma's?
今晚不是外公外婆的结婚纪念宴会吗
Isn't Grandma and grandpa's anniversary party tonight?
-我忘了 -我也是
- I forgot. - Yeah, so did I.
外婆有朋友要过来
Grandma has this friend flying in
她想介绍我们认识
that she wants me to meet.
是谁
Who's that?
斯坦福的招生办主任
She's the Dean of Admissions at Stanford.
我知道这样很自私 但是...
I mean, I know that it's selfish, but--
不自私 我们会去的
No, it's not selfish. We'll go.
就你们俩去吗
Just the two of you?
不 我们都应该去
No. No, come on, we should all go.
爸爸也去
Dad too.
我没问题
I'd like that.
太好了 所以在我父母的
Great. So, on the anniversary
结婚纪念日上 我得告诉他们...
of my parents' marriage, I have to tell them that--
妈 你什么都不用说
Mom, you don't have to tell them anything.
那说谎吗
So, lie?
不说而已 不是撒谎
It's just a lie of omission.
你觉得那样可以对吗
And, you're okay with that?
我知道有些事还是不要说出来为好
I'm learning that some things are better kept private, yeah.
那好吧
Okay, fine.
七点的鸡尾酒会
Cocktails at 7:00.
卡特 等等
Carter! Wait!
爸妈为什么分居
Why are Mom and Dad separating?
他们说了 小泰 他们出问题了
You heard them, Tay. They have problems.
什么问题
Okay, what problems?
你昨晚也听到了啊
I mean, you heard them last night.
到底是因为凯尔还是洛莉
Is it Kyle, or something that Lori did?
我不知道啊 小泰 我说了
I don't know, Tay. I told you
我听不清他们到底在讲什么
I couldn't really hear what they were saying.
听着 这些我根本没法理解
Look-- I don't understand any of this.
我们家才刚刚团聚
I mean, we just got our family back together.
那个绑♥架♥你的女人现在在监狱里
The woman who kidnapped you is in jail.
我们应该高兴才是 但现在爸妈分开了
We should be happy, but now Mom and Dad are separating,
而你好像一点都不惊讶
and you don't seem the least bit surprised.
也不生气
Or pissed off.
你是不是有什么事瞒着我
I mean, is there something that you're not telling me?
这是谁的号♥码
Who's number is this?
你有一通来自
You have a call from...
郡中心监狱 洛莉·史蒂文斯的来电
Lori Stevens... at the Central County Correctional Facility.
-是洛莉 -什么
- It's Lori. - What?
接受来电请按"1"
Please press one to accept.
-她是从郡监狱打来的 -天呐
- She's calling from county. - Oh, my God.
她说了什么
Well, what did she say?
我不知道 是语♥音♥留言
I don't know, it was a recorded message...
说"接受来电请按1"
saying "Press one to accept" the call.
别按
Don't.
我得去上课了
Look, I have to get to class.
好了
Okay.
咱们走
Let's go.
我不能去今晚的派对
I can't go to the party tonight.
我知道
I get it.
接下来的几个礼拜会很难熬
The next few weeks are gonna be hard.
但一切都会没事的
But everything is gonna be okay.
我的西装不合身
Well, my suit doesn't fit,
如果不♥穿♥西装 乡村俱乐部不会放我进去
and the country club won't let me in if I'm not wearing a suit.
这是你今晚不能去的理由吗
Is that why you can't go tonight?
我三个星期前就跟你说了
I told you three months ago.
你是说过
Yep, you did.
不好意思
Sorry.
好吧
All right, um...
你可以翘课 跟我一起去上班
You can skip school, come with me to work,
等我下课 我们一起去买♥♥西装
and after my class we will go buy you a suit.
水泵漏水
The water pump is leaking.
垫片也坏了
Blown head gasket.
我觉得刹车也坏了
I think the brakes are shot too.
看起来得花个几千美元
Looks like a couple thousand dollars worth of work.
而且
And,
你得换新的轮胎了
...you need new tires.
交给我吧
I'll take care of it.
我可以分期付给你
Yeah, I can pay in installments,
只不过 我得先回家
I just-- I need to get home.
-康复训练呢 -只能以后再说了
- What about rehab? - It's gonna have to wait.
待在这吧 自己闯出点名堂
Stay here. Get your own place.
兄弟 我没有现金
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表