剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
你怎么对当服务生懂那么多
So how do you know so much about waitressing?
这是老故事了
It's an old story.
我像你那么大时
When I was your age,
市中心有个很棒的地方
there was this great place downtown,
现在不在了
it's not there anymore,
那里满是砖墙和霓虹灯
and it was full of brick and neon.
烟雾缭绕
Smoky.
门外总是排着长队
And there would be a line outside the door
人们为了进去还会打架
and people used to get in fights just trying to get in there.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
-如果你不在那... -但我在
- If you hadn't have been there-- - But I was.
你没事了
You're okay.
你真的做到了
You did what you said.
只喝了一杯
Just one drink.
我只是想履行诺言
I try to keep my promises.
至少是对你
At least to you.
还是一样
Still.
其他人都不会去多想的
Anyone else would have figured I was fine.
不会去找我
They wouldn't have gone looking for me.
消失不是你的风格
Disappearing isn't your style.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
我愿为你赴汤蹈火 泰勒
There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, Taylor.
加布
Gabe...
我知道
I know.
你和麦克斯在一起
You're with Max.
你能别告诉麦克斯发生了什么吗
Can you please not tell Max about what happened?
你不觉得他会想知道吗
Don't you think he'd want to know?
我只是...
I just...
不想让他烦心
I don't want to upset him.
没想到你们回来那么早
I didn't think you'd be home so early.
我们看够了
We were kind of over it.
我好想你
And I missed you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你能见我
Thanks for meeting me.
怎么
So?
想在公众场合开除我
Is this is where you fire me in a public place
我好不会大吵大闹吗
so I don't make a scene?
不
No.
我知道你供出你的弟弟
Look, I know how hard it must have been for you
一定很艰难
to give up your brother like that.
但你能保住史蒂维工作真的很高尚
But it said a lot that you wouldn't let Stevie take the fall.
是啊 我不会害她的
Yeah, well, I would never do that.
她是我的朋友
She's my friend.
不过 听着
But listen.
昨晚 当我跟你说本才是
Last night, when I told you that Ben was responsible
调换刷♥卡♥机的人
for switching the credit card reader,
没有说出全部事实
I didn't exactly have the full story.
怎么 又不是他干的吗
So what? Now he didn't do it?
你有可能放他一马吗
Look, is there any way you could just give him a break?
饶了他这次
Like, a one-time pass.
他偷我的东西 卡特
He stole from me, Carter.
我知道
I know.
从我顾客那里偷东西
From my customers.
但我不会把这事闹大
But I'll keep it between him and me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
至于我们两个...
As per you and me...
还有"我们两个"吗
There is a you and me?
我这辈子从没这么努力的
I've never tried harder in my life
不去喜欢一个人
to not like someone so much.
我放弃了
I give up.
你就是我的氪星石
You're my kryptonite.
在完美的世界里 我会狠狠揍你
In a perfect world, I'd beat the hell out of you
然后把你送给警♥察♥
and serve you up to the cops.
可惜这时代不完美
Well, we live in imperfect times.
都现在了你还在找打 聪明鬼
Oh, you just keep giving me reasons, smart ass.
算你走运 你是卡特的弟弟
See, lucky for you, you're Carter's brother,
我这次饶了你
so you get a pass.
谢谢
Oh, wow, thank you.
但今后某天 我会找你还这个人情
But one of these days, I'm gonna call on you for a favor,
当我找到你 请你乖乖照办
and when I do, you're gonna deliver.
明白了吗
Got it?
是的
Yep.
很好
Good.
还有
Oh, and...
别告诉卡特
don't say anything to Carter.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表