剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
Uncle Shay has an alias for every day of the week.
我又找到了三个
I just found three more.
如果我靠身份盗窃 贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥
I guess if I made a living out of identity theft
和毒品赚钱 我也会的
and gun and drug trafficking, i would, too.
-罪行够申请逮捕令了吗 -我想是的
- Do we have enough for a warrant? - I think so.
那小子真的改了啊
Kid really came through, huh?
我猜是我看错他了
I guess I was wrong about him.
日子长着呢
I guess we'll see.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
听着 我现在不方便说话
Listen, I can't talk right now.
晚点再打给你吧
I'll call you back later.
你真的觉得他会想伤害你吗 克拉什
Do you really think he would try and hurt you, Crash?
他不是那种只嘴上逞能的人 相信我
He's not the type to make empty threats, believe me.
好吧 他在牢里就伤害不了你了
Okay, well, he can't touch you from jail.
他还有手下 卡特
He has people, Carter.
只要他发现是我说的
As soon as he finds out I talked,
他们会来对付我的
they'll come for me.
好吧 那我们就去找警♥察♥
Okay, well then, we need to talk to the police
跟他们说你需要保护
and tell them you need some kind of protection.
我可能也要防着警♥察♥
I might need protection from the cops, too.
-为什么 -他们可能会说谢伊的犯罪我也有份
- Why? - They could still say I was part of Shay's operation.
但你没参与啊
But you had nothing to do with it.
想到我以前的罪名 你真觉得法官
With a past like mine, you really think a judge
会相信我吗
is gonna believe me?
得了吧
Come on.
连你都不信
Even you didn't.
那你要怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我觉得我得离开
I think I have to leave.
什么 离开城里吗
What, like leave town?
谢伊追踪我来到你家
Shay tracked me to your house.
我要是留在这周围他会发现我的
I stay anywhere around here and he can find me.
你要去哪里
Where would you go?
-不知道 -一个人吗
- Not sure yet. - Alone?
我没事的
I'll be okay.
怎么没事 克拉什
How, Crash?
睡在车里叫没事吗
By sleeping in your truck?
你没地方可以去
You don't have anywhere to go.
你没工作 什么都没有
You don't have a job, you don't have anything.
我总是可以干回老本行的啊
Hey, I could always go back to doing what I do best.
虽然福利不行 但待遇很好
And the benefits aren't great, but it pays well.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
我知道
I know.
或许谢伊是对的
Maybe Shay is right.
我这种人没资格为未来打算
People like me don't get to decide our futures.
我从没相信过那话
I don't believe that for a second.
-卡特 -克拉什
- Carter. - Crash.
你觉得我真的不知道
Do you really think I don't get having
未来一片迷茫是什么感觉吗
absolutely no idea what comes next?
过去一年 我整个人生就是
For the past year, my entire life has been
一个新未来接着另一个
one new future after the other.
我知道
I know.
但我还是过来了
But I figure it out.
因为我们这种人总是有办法
Because people like us always do that.
你猜怎么着
And you know what?
我们会一起挺过这事的
We are going to figure this out together.
你睡外面可以吗
You okay out here?
没事
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
作为一个处于分居期
Well, for a nesting married woman
和自己丈夫
who's sleeping in a house
同睡一栋房♥里的的已婚女人
with the husband she's separated from,
不能再好了
I couldn't be better.
你还记得夏威夷那家
Hey, uh, do you remember that
睡袋汽车旅馆吗
fleabag motel in Hawaii?
记得
Oh, yeah.
太可怕了
That was horrible.
我们得睡在浴缸里
We had to sleep in the bathtub.
-我们也过来了 -是啊
- We survived that, too. - Yeah.
我很高兴我们今晚一起面对那事
I'm glad that we were both here for all that tonight.
我也是
Me too.
让我想起了我们曾经多合拍
Reminds me what a great team we once were.
感觉有很久了
Feels like a long time ago.
是的 但如果我们用心...
It does, but if we focus on it...
想着以前的事
... remember what we had.
问题是...
Well, the problem is...
我想起的不光是这个
it's not the only thing that I remember.
就算想着快乐的日子 我也痛苦不堪
There's so much pain, even when I think about the good times.
就会...
It just...
让我难受
brings me to someplace terrible.
你
You.
洛莉 卡特丢了
Lori and losing Carter.
对我来说没有结束
It's not over for me.
永远也不会结束
I don't think it ever will be.
真的很抱歉 丽兹
I am so sorry, Liz.
我只想安静一下
I just want some peace.
我也想给你
I want that for you.
现在
Right now....
我觉得唯一的办法...
I'm thinking the only thing to do...
只有向前看
... is move forward.
我不想离婚 丽兹
I don't want a divorce, Liz.
真的很抱歉 大卫
I'm so sorry, David.
我努力了
I tried.
真的努力了
I really tried.
什么
What?
所以泰勒偷了你的货吗
So Taylor took your stash?
我们要来杯龙舌兰庆祝一下
Okay, we need tequila.
这不好笑 波德
It's not funny, Bird.
龙舌兰的好处在于
Well, the good thing about tequila
它可以匹配任何情绪
is that it goes with every emotion.
不知道还有人会来
Didn't know we had company.
太好了
Perfect.
"啤酒先开场
We'll start with beer.
万事都好讲"
Then we'll be in the clear.
有句话是这么说的 对吗
That's how the saying goes, right?
要庆祝什么
What's the occasion?
泰勒今天晕倒了
Taylor fainted today.
她嗑了点学习小伙伴
She popped some study buddies.
泰勒嗑药晕倒了吗
Taylor fainted from pills?
是 所以我们需要喝一杯消化一下
Yeah, so we needed a drink to process.
我还以为我们说好不多嘴了
I thought we were working on not blurting things out.
对哈
Right.
你今天过得如何 麦克斯
And-- so how was your day, Max?
不不不 告诉我到底怎么回事
No, no, no, you tell me what the hell happened.
麦克斯 她是头晕 好吗
Look, Max, she got dizzy, all right?
-不是什么大事 -她现在在哪
- It's not a big deal. - Okay, where is she now?
她在家 没事的
She's at home now, she's okay.
她嗑了你给的药晕倒了
She fainted from pills that you gave her.
很显然 她不是没事
Clearly, she's not okay.
药不是我给她的 麦克斯
Well, I didn't give her the pills, Max.
我都不知道她拿了药
I didn't even know she was taking them.
怎么可能
How the hell is that even possible?
你可是个处方药贩子
You're a prescription drug dealer.
我晚上也一直在想这个
I've been asking myself that all night.
你猜怎么着 伙计
You know what, man?
你要是占她便宜
If you're gonna get the benefits,
起码也先当她朋友
maybe try being a friend, too.
卡特
Hey, Carter?
克拉什
Crash?
卡特
抱歉没打招呼就过来
Sorry to drop by unannounced.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表