剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
你看
See?
饼干没问题
The cookies are fine.
完全没问题
Totally fine.
对吗 麦克斯
Right, Max?
没问题
Fine.
天啊
Man!
真奇怪
That was weird.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what got into me.
我知道
I do.
-他有主了 -什么
- He's taken. - Excuse me?
你在饥渴地看着的那个男人
That guy up there that you're eyeing like a hungry animal.
他会跟我回家
He comes home with me.
实际上 是我回他家 不过你懂的
Actually, I go home with him, but you get the point.
别急 亲爱的 我不喜欢他
Stand down, sweetie. I'm not into him like that.
我不喜欢男人 我喜欢DJ
I'm not into men. I like DJs.
等等 你是埃利奥特吗
Wait, are you Elliot?
他很棒吧
How great is he? He's so great.
他叫塞斯 他...
His name is Seth, and he--
你是他女朋友
You're the girlfriend, right?
不是有判断力的鉴赏家
You're not really the most discerning critic.
这里没人跟他睡
Well, nobody else here is sleeping with him,
-但似乎都挺喜欢他 所以... -好吧
- and they seem to like him too, so... - Okay.
等他结束我会跟他见面
So I'm gonna meet him after his set,
请让我自己看好吗
So why don't you back off?
从现在开始
Starting now.
不过我懂你的意思
I know what you mean, though.
什么
About what?
我刚才领悟了
You know, I just had this, like, realization.
每个人的想法都不同
Everyone's thoughts are different.
卡特的想法跟我也不同
Even Carter's thoughts are different than my thoughts.
我们都有不同的想法
We all have different thoughts,
你和卡特的想法
you know, you and-- and Carter have
跟我完全不一样
completely different thoughts than me.
这多疯狂
Isn't that insane?
记得我们发现还有个兄弟的时候吗
Remember that time we found out we had a brother?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
你真的有了个同父异母的兄弟
You literally have a brother from another mother.
这都是有关系的
It's all relative.
我才作证反对我爸爸出狱
I just testified to keep my dad in jail.
看 没哪个家庭是完美的
See? No family is perfect.
谁都别动
Nobody move.
我们就坐在这 装作没人在家
Let's just sit here and pretend that we're not here.
我去开门
I'll get it.
你们不用慌
You guys relax.
可能是我邻居来借厕所
It's probably my neighbor having to go to the bathroom.
没事的
It's okay.
-琼 -麦克斯
- Joan? - Max.
-巴迪 -格兰特
- Buddy. - Grant.
-嬷嬷 -泰勒
- Gammy. - Taylor.
你们点名干嘛
Why are we taking attendance?
你们怎么在这
What are you guys doing here?
什么叫我们怎么在
What do you mean, what are we doing here?
-格兰特打电♥话♥给我的 -有吗
- Grant called me. - I did?
什么时候
When?
半小时前吧
About a half an hour ago.
你说你明白了宇宙的意义
You said you'd figured out the meaning of the universe.
是 等下告诉你们
Yeah, I'll tell you later.
还特别想吃
And you were really desperate for
嬷嬷的巧克力布朗尼
some of Gammy's chocolate brownies.
是的 我爱吃
Oh, yeah, I love them.
过来
Come here.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你嗑嗨了吗
Are you high?
我嗑嗨了
I'm high.
他嗨翻天了
He is so high.
我们能解释
We can explain.
留言完毕 请按一
At the end of your message, press one.
大卫 是我
Hey, David. It's me.
我只是...
I'm just...
我最近不太如意
I-- I'm having a rough time.
我...
I...
好像搞砸了所有事
seem to be making a mess of everything.
所以我在考虑你说在里士满和纽约
So I was thinking of your idea about coming home in between
两站之间回趟家的提议
your stop in Richmond and New York,
我觉得那会很好
and I think it would be good,
因为
Because, um...
我觉得...
I'm feeling...
我只想见见你
I'd just like to see you.
尽快
Soon.
贾里德
Look, Jared,
我知道我不该去她店里
I know I shouldn't have gone to her store,
但你之前对我隐瞒的
but that was some pretty big stuff
可是很重要的事
you neglected to tell me about yourself--
你不能怪我想知道更多
you can't blame me for wanting to know more.
我不知道你还想让我说什么
Well, I don't know what else you want me to tell you.
我不知道 贾里德
I don't know. I don't know, Jared.
为什么你告诉我的故事 和她的那么不同
Why is the story you tell so different from the one she does?
因为她是骗子 卡特
Because she's a liar, Carter.
贾里德 她说你抛弃了孩子
Jared. She says you left your kid,
都没想过要见女儿
that you don't even try to see her.
她当时不知道你是谁 对吗
Well, she didn't know who you were, right?
-是的 -所以
- Yeah. - Yeah, well,
不管她跟你说的什么 都不是真的
whatever show she put on for you, that wasn't real.
你好 有事吗
Hi, can I help you?
让开 有事我们会找你
Move aside, sweetie, we'll let you know.
这是个私人派对
Um, this is a private party.
我们没做错什么
We're not doing anything wrong.
我们接到扰民投诉 来调查的
We got a noise complaint. We're doing our job.
这里不是住♥宅♥区
Well, this isn't a residential area,
周围的商店也都打烊了
and none of the businesses nearby are open,
谁会投诉
so who's complaining?
莎拉
Sarah.
你有卖♥♥酒许可吗
You have a liquor license?
我们并不需要
I really don't think we need one,
我们也没有违反消防规范
and we're not violating any fire codes, either.
我觉得你不该在这里
I don't think you're allowed to be here.
是吗 你刚才可说这是扰民投诉
Really? 'cause you just said this was a noise complaint,
那似乎是个骚扰电♥话♥
and that sounds like a trespassing call.
你是在质疑我吗
Are you questioning me?
我猜是的
Yeah, yeah, I guess I am,
因为其实我妈妈也是个警♥察♥
'cause my mom's a cop, actually,
费尔法克斯县警♥察♥
for Fairfax County,
她很注重合理根据
And she is all about probable cause.
必要的时候 也很注重搜查令
She's also all about warrants, when they're needed.
不需要 但你们小声点
Not needed, but maybe keep the noise down.
祝你们愉快
You all have a good evening.
吃的东西可要小心
You gotta be careful with edibles, guys.
首先 不能随处乱丢
First of all, you can't leave it lying around
给你弟弟吃到
for your little brother to take,
但以我的经验
but, in our experience,
你根本不知道吃到的是什么
you never really know what you're getting.
以你的经验吗
In your experience?
我的高尔夫伙伴穆雷
My golfing buddy, Murray?
他吃了大♥麻♥布朗尼
He ate pot brownies.
失去了平衡
Threw off his entire equilibrium.
挥杆动作再没做好过
His golf swing never recovered.
-我们那时候 大♥麻♥就是大♥麻♥ -对
- In our day, pot was just pot. - It was.
抽一根 消遣一天
Smoke it and then go about your day.
老派风格 我喜欢
That's old school. I like it.
然后你们这代出现 乱套了
Yeah, and then your generation came along and mucked it up.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表