剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
我们怎么办
What do we do?
让我想想
Let me think.
我们得把他弄出去
We gotta get him out of here.
-抓住他腿 -什么
- Grab his legs. - What? Why?
-贾里德 住手 -他明显是吸毒过量
- Jared, stop! - Carter, he obviously OD'd, okay?
如果急救人员在这找到他
If the paramedics find him in here,
警♥察♥会盘查我们
The cops are gonna be all over us.
为什么 我们又没做错事
Why? We didn't do anything wrong.
-他自己吸的毒 -卡特 我们会被起诉
- He obviously took something. - Carter, we could get sued.
会去坐牢 或者什么其他事
We could go to jail, or god knows what else.
你现在就在想这个吗
Is that what you're thinking about right now?
如果我们把他弄走 起码我们安全了
If we get him off the property, at least we're protected.
-我不要 贾里德 -快
- I'm not doing that, Jared. - Come on,
-我们没时间了 -你在说什么
- We don't have a lot of time, okay? - What are you talking about?
快帮我
Help me with this!
他是我们朋友 贾里德
He's our friend, Jared.
我已经尽力救他了 好吗
I did everything I could to try and save him, okay?
现在我要救我们
Now I'm trying to save us.
我不在乎 我不会干的
I don't care, I'm not doing it.
好 那我自己来
Fine. I'll do it myself.
-我真蠢 -别这么说
- I'm such an idiot. - Hey, don't say that.
是我让他进了家门
I let him through the door.
置你于危险之中
I put you in harm's way.
是的 但没关系 都结束了
Yeah, but it's okay. It's over, I'm fine.
你非要走吗
Do you really have to go?
再留一晚吧
Can't you just stay for one more night?
我们得回去了
We gotta get back.
你该想想我们说的话
You should think about what we talked about.
搬到我附近
You moving near me.
我会的
I will.
我去写下
I-- I want to write down
你喜欢的那个意面酱菜谱
that recipe for my spaghetti sauce you like so much.
-好 -别走
- Okay. - Don't move.
你说他...
When you said that he...
差点骗过了你 是真的吗
had you fooled, was that true?
你真的相信他悔改了吗
Did you really believe he'd changed?
我想相信
I wanted to.
但我得确定
But I had to find out for sure.
所以你故意激怒他
So you provoked him on purpose.
她不需要知道
She doesn't need to know that.
她已经很内疚了
She feels guilty enough.
你真是个好儿子
Kinda the greatest son ever.
你知道我也会这样对你的
You know I would do the same thing for you.
我知道
I do know.
我说真的
I mean that.
如果你可能受一丁点伤害
If there was ever a chance of you getting hurt,
我都会拼尽全力保护你
there is nothing I would not do to protect you.
妈妈 你在干什么
Hey, mom. What you doing?
-没什么 -真的吗
- Nothing. - Really?
因为你看起来像坐在卡特床上
'cause it looks like you're sitting on Carter's bed,
盯着墙发呆
staring at the walls.
被你发现了
Busted.
别不好意思
Eh, don't be embarrassed.
我也这样过
I've done this move.
-是吗 -没错
- You have? - Yeah.
她在家之外的第二个好处
Well, it's the next best thing to her being here.
你觉得她会回来吗
Think she'll ever come back?
不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, sweetie.
我做了件傻事 她很生气
I did a stupid thing. She's pretty mad at me.
说实话 你...
Well, to be fair, you--
你做了很多傻事
you do a lot of stupid things.
你干嘛要招我演戏
Why you gotta put me on cast?
不 妈妈 是生气
No, it's blast, mom, blast.
招别人生气 不是演戏
You put someone on blast, not cast.
随便吧
Whatever.
不如我们做些有趣的事吧
Hey, how about we do something fun?
我们...
Let's--
我们下楼去 看一部电影
let's go downstairs. Watch a movie.
好 再给我四十五秒
Yeah, yeah. Just give me another 45 seconds.
好的
Sure.
我出来抽烟 看到的他
Came outside for a smoke and I found him here.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
不认识
No.
谢谢配合
Thanks for your time.
你还好吗
You okay?
卡特
Carter.
没事了
It's okay.
好吗 你安全了
All right? You're safe.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表