剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
《找寻自我》前情回顾
Previously on Finding Carter.
你三岁的时候 被人拐走
When you were three years old, you were abducted.
你的亲生父母已经来了
Your real parents are here.
-你还记得我吗 -不记得了 抱歉
- Do you remember me at all? - No, I'm sorry.
你的家人 你喜欢他们吗
Your family, you like 'em?
他们根本是陌生人
They're total strangers.
-妈妈 -抱歉
- Mom... - I'm sorry.
还有你不知道的事 你该知道的事
There are things you don't know, things you should know.
你看着我的眼睛 对我撒了谎
You looked into my eyes and lied to my face.
你喜欢麦克斯 对吗
Come on, you like Max, right?
对 很喜欢
Yeah, a lot.
我希望你初吻是跟我
I wish I could've been your first.
-那是谁 -一坨金发碧眼的垃圾
Who's that? That is a blond-haired, blue-eyed piece of raw sewage.
你以后再也不许跟这个人来往
And you can never have anything to do with him again.
-懂我意思了吗 -你懂我意思了吗
- Do you understand me?! - Do you understand me?
不 我不能...不能这么做
No-no-no, I can't, I can't do this.
除非你说你和大卫结束了
Not unless you tell me it's over with David.
你丈夫知道我们有私情了
Your husband knows that you and I are having an affair.
我们就要团聚了
We are going to be together.
明晚在这里见我
Meet me here tomorrow night.
我不知道我想怎么样
I don't know what I want.
卡特让我代她跟你道别
Carter asked me to say good-bye for her.
别低估我 大卫
Don't underestimate me, David.
你以前犯过一次这错
You made that mistake once before.
如果你不和伊丽莎白离婚
If you don't divorce Elizabeth,
《寻找卡特》
那我就让你写书
then I will let you write your book.
他跟我说的都是... 天呐
Everything he told me was a l-- oh, my god!
她跟他走了吗
She left with him?
把收银机里的钱都给我们
Give us everything in the register.
就报告说你被抢劫了
Report it as a robbery.
克拉什 你要干什么
Crash, what the hell are you doing?
保险栓开着呢
The safety's on.
-快叫救护车 -天啊
- Call 9-1-1! - Oh, my god.
-你被逮捕了 -克拉什
- You're under arrest. - Crash!
带她离开
Get her away from here!
我知道你会跟踪我
I knew you were gonna follow me
因为你是我妈妈
'cause you're my mom.
你才和他们一起三个月
You spent three months with them.
怎么就忘了我们过了十三年
How does that wipe out 13 years with me?
那都是因为一个谎言
It was all based on a lie.
麦克斯 你说要分手吓死我了
Max, I'm scared you're breaking up with me.
我是要分手
I am.
跟踪狂都是疯子
Stalkers are crazy people.
我是被一个跟踪狂养大的吗
I was raised by your stalker?
-抱歉 我没点这个 -是你妈妈点的
- Oh, I didn't order this. - It's from your mother.
亲爱的 你看起来可不好啊
Oh, baby, you do not look at all well.
你不属于那群人 你属于我
You didn't belong with those people. You belong with me.
原来坐在这的那个姑娘 她去哪了
The girl that was sitting here, where'd she go?
跟她妈妈走了
She left with her mom.
卡特
Carter!
你想玩假装游戏吗
Do you wanna play a game of pretend?
这是我们的秘密
It's our secret.
她没事 她在休息
She's fine, she's resting.
一切都在我控制之下
I've got it under control.
听着 你
Look, you--
你知道结局会是如此
you knew eventually it would come to this.
必须说出真♥相♥
The truth has to come out.
现在回头太晚了
It's too late to turn back now.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
找寻自我
第二季 第一集
海岸警卫队报告发现数个箱子...
The Coast Guard reported several tank--
爆♥炸♥后警官接受采访
Police officer interviewed after the blast.
突发新闻 炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 四人丧命
只能收到这个频道吗
Are these the only channels that they have?
我不明白
I don't get it.
新闻里没说卡特被带走的事
There's nothing on the news about Carter being taken.
也没有安珀警戒
No amber alert either.
已经过去四小时了
It's been four hours.
也许你能给你♥爸♥发条短♥信♥
Hey, maybe you could text your dad
问问他听说了什么
and see if he's heard anything.
没问题
Yeah, definitely.
这是媒体封锁
It's a media blackout.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
不该在家吗
Shouldn't you be home?
大家都傻坐着
Everyone's just sitting around,
盯着对方 等着我妈妈的消息 太可怕了
staring at each other, waiting to hear from my mom, it's awful.
我在这里没关系吧
Is it okay... that I'm here?
当然没关系
Yeah, of course it's okay.
因为我知道我们分手了
'Cause I know that we're broken up
-但是... -你们分手了吗
- and stuff, but... - You guys are broken up?
-波德 -什么时候的事
- Bird-- - When did this happen?
也许我们该去吃点零食
Maybe we should go get some snacks.
-是啊 零食 -零食
- Yeah, snacks. - Snacks?
现在像是去吃零食的时候吗
This seems like the time to get snacks?
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
来到这里 感觉很尴尬 鉴于我们的事
Being here, it feels awkward, considering.
不 实际上你来了我很高兴
No, I'm, I'm actually-- I'm really glad that you're here.
-是吗 -是啊
- You are? - Yeah.
如果你想来这里
If this is where you wanna be,
那我...
then I'm...
是的 我想来这里
It is, this is where I wanna be.
我犯了个很严重的错误
I made a really big mistake.
跟你提了分手 我...
Breaking us up, I...
我经历了很多事 我...
I was going through a lot, and I...
中枪以后是会这样
That'll happen when someone shoots you.
是啊
Yeah.
但我不想分开
But I don't wanna be apart.
我们之间很愉快
We had a really great thing going.
我觉得我们现在该和好
And I think we should have it again, now.
-好 -如果没关系的话
- Yeah. - If that's okay.
-好 -好吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
我愿意
I would really like that.
我也是
I'd like that, too.
就是这样 就这么多
That's it, that's everything.
我知道的所有细节都告诉你了
That's every little detail of everything that I know.
现在我需要知道你为什么封♥锁♥消♥息♥
Now what I need to know is why you ordered a media blackout.
我女儿都失踪四小时了
My daughter's been missing for four hours.
很抱歉 我不能告诉你
Unfortunately, I'm not in a position
其中原因
to share that information.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
现在这案子属于联调局了 威尔逊女士
This is a federal case now, Miss Wilson.
是威尔逊警探
Detective Wilson.
我们非常感谢
We appreciate all the information
你提供的信息
that you've given us.
但说实话 不管你是不是警♥察♥
But the truth is, cop or no cop,
你都无权监办自己
you should've never had the authority to oversee
女儿的绑♥架♥案
the abduction of your own daughter.
所以这个案子你不能继续了
Which is why you're no longer on the case.
你没权力这么做
You don't have the authority to do that.
实际上 我有
Actually, I do.
随你怎么发牢骚
And you can bitch and moan about it all your want.
没用的 所以...
But it's not gonna do any good, so...
我希望你回家
What I would like you to do is go home.
如果卡特或洛莉·史蒂文斯联♥系♥你
And let us know if Carter or Lori Stevens
务必告诉我们
tries to contact you.
你好 先生
Excuse me, sir?
妈妈
Mom?
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
你醒了啊
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表