剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
I'm glad we talked about that, I just...
此后又发生了很多事
There's been a lot going on since.
我知道
I know.
我就是觉得我们都疏远了
Um, I just feel really out of touch
我想跟你再变得亲密一点
and I would like to be back in touch.
我也是
Me too.
其实我在想这周末我们俩
I was actually thinking that maybe
是不是可以去做点什么
you and I could do something this weekend.
我也是这么想的
I was thinking the same thing.
是吗
Yeah?
新《潜伏》已经上映了
The new "Insidious" is opening.
太棒了
Oh, cool.
不过一群人去才好玩吧
That would be more fun with like a group of us, though.
卡特和我在想
Carter and I were talking about
去我们祖父母的小屋
going up to our grandparents' cabin
待几天...
for a few days...
你想一起来吗
if you want to come.
-我不知道他们有个小屋 -是啊
- I didn't know they had a cabin. - Yeah.
其实那是巴迪的
Well, it's more Buddy's.
他去那里应该是为了躲开阿嬷
I think he goes there to get away from Gammy.
但应该会很好玩的
But it'd be really fun.
你也来吧
You should come.
卡特知道你邀请我一起去吗
Does Carter know that you're inviting me?
知道啊
Yeah.
她也同意的
Yeah, she's into it.
那真是太好了
I think that could be cool.
好了
Okay.
东西都准备好了吗
Got everything?
我想应该好了
Yeah, I think so.
那些都是什么
What is all that?
怎么 我喜欢准备齐全
What? I like to be prepared.
为什么 迎接末日吗
For what? The apocalypse?
据说可能下雨
They say it might rain.
准备好上路了吗
You guys ready to hit the road?
你们来干什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们要跟你们一起去嗨
We're escaping the rat race with you.
不是我说的
No, I didn't say anything.
我告诉波德我们要去
I told Bird we were going.
我又邀请了麦迪逊和加布
And I invited Madison and Gabe.
我又告诉了达蒙
And I told Damon.
我就爽快答应了
And I said, "Cool, I'm in."
拜托 以前大家都是在我家嗨
Come on, all the partying we've been doing at my place.
我们得换个地方了
We needed a change of venue.
人越多越开心 对吧
The more the merrier, am I right?
我们还带了电影
We brought movies.
《潜伏》第一部和第二部
"Insidious" one and two.
太棒了
Nice.
去树林里开派对喽
Party in the woods.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
我没事
Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
对了 我忘了件东西
You know what, though? I forgot something.
麦克斯 能来帮我一下吗
Max, could you help me, please?
大家都在我们怎么跟她说
We can't tell her with everyone else there.
我们...我们坐一辆车
Well, we'll just-- we'll drive together
然后再跟她谈谈 好吗
and then we can talk to her, okay?
在路上说吗
On the way?
我觉得我们该直接告诉她
I think we should just tell her.
好吧 然后呢
Okay, and then what?
祈祷她像没事人一样
Expect her to just forget about it
跟大家一起开派对吗
and want to party with everyone?
你们准备好出发了吗
You guys ready to go?
-当然 -当然
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那出发吧
Let's go.
准备出发咯
Ready to roll.
好的 我坐麦克斯的车
Okay, I'll ride with Max.
我想坐的呢
Oh, I thought I might.
你才和麦克斯出去浪过
You just had a road trip with Max.
小泰 和我们走吧
Tay, come with us.
我们的音响更好
We got a better stereo.
-无意冒犯 兄弟 -没事
- No offense, dude. - None taken.
那就这么定了
So it's settled.
我和麦克斯一起去
I'll ride with Max.
到那里见
I'll see you guys there.
他俩坐一部车挺好的
You know, that's cool, those two driving together.
说不定还能把矛盾解开
Maybe they'll patch things up.
是啊 那倒挺好的
Yeah, that would be good.
麦克斯和泰勒吗 我跟不上状况了
Max and Taylor? I'm behind.
上次还听说他俩早就没可能了
Last I heard, Max and Taylor were way over
挑眉哥狂恋泰勒呢
and Ofe had it bad for Taylor.
他是喜欢泰勒
He did, but, yeah,
我觉得他就是因为这事才不来的
I think that's why he didn't want to hang out.
他还在想办法忘掉这段感情
He's working his way through it.
-我好想他 -我也是
- I miss him. - The same.
不过今天一定会很棒的
It's gonna be great, though.
泰勒负责做饭
Taylor's cooking.
咱还带了酒
We brought the booze.
好久没接触大自然了
Haven't done the nature thing in a while.
你呢
How about you?
你喜欢户外运动吗
You big on the outdoors?
你真是不了解她啊
Have you met her?
我不会把自己归于喜欢户外运动的人
I wouldn't classify myself as the outdoorsman per se.
好吧
Yeah.
大自然其实也没那么好
Nature may be overrated.
我还是想每天在城里生活
Give me urban living any day.
可你住在乡下
Uh, you live in the suburbs.
她没怎么谈这事
She didn't really say much about it.
医院恐怖吗
Was the hospital scary?
有点压抑 但是...
It was kind of depressing, but...
-这不算最糟糕的 -什么才算
- ... it wasn't the worst part. - What was?
卡特进去之后 洛莉让她滚出去
When Carter went in, Lori told her to get out,
说她再也不想看到她
then she said she never wanted to see her again.
我都不知道我♥干♥嘛要惊讶
I don't know why I'm even surprised.
回家的路上
And then on the way home,
卡特真的很难过
Carter was really upset.
我以为她会崩溃 所以我...
I thought she was gonna lose it, so I--
就靠边停车 让她呼吸一下新鲜空气
I pulled over so that she could get some fresh air.
真的吗
Really?
太糟糕了
That's awful.
我觉得那都是我的错
I feel like it's my fault.
不 泰勒
No, not-- Taylor...
你没有做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
不 我该陪她一起去的
No, I should've gone with her.
我不在乎洛莉 但卡特最需要我的时候
I don't care about Lori, but I wasn't there for Carter
我竟然不在她身边
when she really needed me.
但至少有你陪着她
But at least she had you.
她也不算孤单
She wasn't totally alone.
你是个很仗义的朋友
You're a really good friend.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
我怀念和你在一起了
I miss being with you.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-挺有乡间味道啊 -是啊
- Rustic. - Yeah.
对于乡村俱乐部这型的来说
For the country club type,
巴迪外公也够朴实了啊
Grandpa Buddy's pretty earthy, huh?
这里只有三间卧室
Oh, um, there are only three bedrooms,
所以有些人得共住了
so some of us are gonna have to share.
还有 我和泰勒已经定下了楼上的房♥间
And also, me and Taylor have dibs on the upstairs.
我和波德可以一起睡啊
Uh, Bird and I can bunk together.
这主意不错
Sounds good.
走吧
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表