剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
Go in.
我就拿个东西 马上回来
I'm just gonna grab my stuff. I'll be like 30 seconds.
好
Oh, okay.
克拉什 谢谢你留在我家
Crash... thanks for coming to stay.
你在家我安心多了
I feel better knowing you're in the house.
没事
Sure.
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不用担心
You don't have to be.
这好奇怪
It's just weird.
我妈妈说洛莉以为
My mom said Lori thought Ben
出事时本在教♥养♥院♥里
was in the group home when everything happened,
所以不是在替他顶罪
so she couldn't have been covering for him.
那你一定松了口气
That's got to be a relief.
不是本干的
If Ben didn't do it.
是啊
Yeah, no, it is.
他的瓜葛也很深
He's in way too deep as it is.
卡特 我们会解决的
Carter, we'll figure it out.
我保证
I promise.
我真高兴你在这
I'm really happy you're here.
只要你需要我
Anytime you need me.
不管什么事 不管我在哪 我都会来陪你
Whatever it is, wherever I am, I'll be there for you.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
这么快
That was quick.
抱歉吓到你
Sorry to startle you.
-你是谁 -你知道我是谁
- Who the hell are you? - You know who I am.
我是贾里德的朋友
I'm friends with Jared.
生意伙伴
We were business associates.
先说清楚 我可没动他
For the record, I didn't touch him.
我不想伤害任何人
I'm not here to hurt anyone.
只是要跟你弟弟聊聊
I just need to talk to your brother.
-你找他干什么 -那是我俩的事
- What do you want with my brother? - That's between him and me.
我不知道他在哪
Well, I-- I don't know where he is.
-我觉得你知道 -那你错了
- I think you do. - Well, you're wrong.
你看见他 就说我有东西给他
You see him, tell him I've got something for him.
你怎么突然失踪了
What is it with you and just disappearing?
怎么 你真以为
What, did you really think
我会乖乖回♥教♥♥养♥院♥吗
I was just gonna go back to foster care?
你要让大家知道你安全了
Well, you need to let everyone know you're safe
-好让大家别找你 -为什么
- so they stop looking for you. - Why?
我都不知道自己要不要留下
I'm not even sure if I'm sticking around.
因为我们是你的家人 我们关心你
Because we're your family. And because we care about you.
让他们以为你死在
And it's not fair to let them think
哪条阴沟里 可不公平
that you're just in a ditch somewhere.
是吗 死在阴沟里
Okay, really? Lying in a ditch?
太戏剧化了吧
That seems a bit dramatic.
贾里德死了 洛莉在牢里
Look, Jared is dead and Lori's in jail.
-事情本来就戏剧化 -贾里德死了吗
- Things are a bit dramatic. - Wait, Jared's dead?
洛莉什么时候坐的牢
Lori's in jail? When did that happen?
刚刚 所以我才要联♥系♥你
Well, a while ago, that's why I was trying to reach you.
好吧 她为什么坐牢
Okay, well, why is she in jail?
她承认自己杀了贾里德
She confessed to killing Jared.
好吧
Okay.
从头开始说 怎么回事
Start from the top, what happened?
卡特和贾里德在酒吧里吵了架
There was an altercation at the bar between Carter and Jared.
洛莉想阻止 显然在过程中
Lori stepped in to try and stop it and, in the process,
杀了贾里德
apparently killed Jared.
天啊
Jesus.
而且没人知道你在哪
And no one knows where you are,
所以得告诉大家
so we really have to let them know.
你能打给爸爸吗 我打给卡特
Will you call dad? And I will call Carter.
你去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
我有些事要解决
I gotta take care of something.
我找到本了
Hey. I found Ben.
他在麦克斯家
He was at Max's.
好 和他呆在那 我们现在过来
Okay, keep him there. We'll come over now.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你和麦克斯在喝酒吗
Were you and Max drinking?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
那一定是你来之前
It must have been before you got here.
他不像是独自喝酒的人
It's just not like him to drink alone.
总是有酒吧的
Well, it's last call somewhere, right?
怎么了
What's wrong?
是本的事
It's about Ben.
天啊
Oh, god.
不是你想的那样
No, it's not what you think.
他很安全
He's safe.
-他在哪 -目前在麦克斯家
- Where is he? - At Max's, temporarily.
-好 -洛莉
- Okay. - Lori...
州政♥府♥把本的监护权给了我们
The state released Ben into our custody.
他会和我们住一起
He's coming to live with us.
我知道你一定很难接受
I know that must be hard for you.
我猜这是我自找的
I... guess this is what I deserve.
所有事
All of this.
洛莉 本是你的孩子
Lori... Ben is your child.
永远都是
He will always be your child.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 你呢
Yeah, I'm okay. You?
她没事 鉴于你的朋友里克才偷袭了他
Yeah, she's fine, considering your friend Rick just ambushed her.
-什么 -行了 克拉什
- Wait, what?! - Crash, don't.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
等等 里克是谁
Wait, wait, wait, who's Rick?
跟贾里德做过生意的一个人
Some guy Jared used to work for.
他想让你打电♥话♥给他
He wants you to call him.
-他是谁 -一个混♥蛋♥而已
- Who is he? - He's just some dirtbag.
看来我走以后 事情没怎么变啊
Looks like not much has changed since I left.
除了你们俩 对吗
Except for you two, right?
因为你们不再是一对了
Because you guys aren't together anymore.
-本 -我们还是朋友
- Ben. - I'm still her friend.
你们能别现在吵吗
Could we please not do this right now?
好 抱歉
Fine, sorry.
你准备打给他吗
Are you gonna call him?
不
No.
现在贾里德死了 我是唯一能联♥系♥
Now that Jared's dead, I'm the only one who can
他和塞斯死因的人
tie him back to Seth's death.
好 那你要怎么办
Okay, well, what are you gonna do?
在你家躲一躲
Lay low at your house.
大卫正在说服社工
David talked social services into giving them
把监护权给他们
custody of me for now.
其实 我该过去了
Actually, I should get over there.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我留下等麦克斯
I'm gonna wait for Max.
他在哪里
Where is he?
不知道
I'm not sure.
好吧 那我们陪你等
Okay, well, we'll wait with you.
我可以送本
I can just take Ben.
真棒
Oh, great.
我是说 谢谢 那太好了
I mean, yeah, thank you. That'd be great.
麦克斯怎么了
What's up with Max?
我不知道
I don't know.
卡特 我担心他
Carter, I'm worried about him.
他从这事发生以后
He's been acting really weird
一直很奇怪
since this whole thing happened
而且我来找他时 他一身酒味
and when I showed up here, he reeked of booze.
像威士忌还是伏特加之类的
It was like whiskey or vodka or something
现在我联♥系♥不上他了
and now I can't reach him.
不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
你发短♥信♥给他了吗
Well, did you text him?
是的 就在你来之前
Yeah, right before you got here.
天啊
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表