剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
《找寻自我》前情回顾
Previously on Finding Carter.
爸爸 我觉得你有事瞒着我
Dad, I feel like you're not telling me something.
我有次一♥夜♥情♥
I had a one-night stand.
那是我生命中犯下的最大的错误
It was the biggest mistake of my life.
-卡特 这是希拉里 -你好
- Carter, this is Hillary. - Hi.
我是你♥爸♥爸的助教
I'm your dad's teaching assistant.
我和麦克斯结束了
Max and I are done.
我跟爸爸要分居
Your father and I are separating.
加布 这...
Gabe, is--
这是卡特吗
is that Carter?
我想是的
I think so.
等等 你还在这里上学吗
Wait, you still go to school here?
真有意思
Funny.
你们该去说单口相声
You guys should do standup.
我们听说了洛莉的事
We heard about what happened with Lori
只是想逗你开心
and we were just trying to cheer you up.
-你没事吧 -我不会撒谎
- You okay? - I'm not gonna lie,
这几天很难熬
it's been a rough few days.
实际上 我来这里的唯一原因
In fact, the only reason I'm here is because the new
就是新的辅♥导♥员坚持要我参加
guidance counselor has insisted that I come in for some
跟我爸妈的面对面谈话
face-to-face time with my parents.
你们见过这女人吗
Have you guys met this woman?
艾比
Abby.
她是个很严厉[屁♥股♥紧实]的人
She's a serious hard-ass.
但她的屁♥股♥真的很紧实
But her ass is seriously hard.
-说得好 -真棒
- Well played, it is. - Great. Yeah.
-回头见 -好
- Well, I'll see you later. - Yeah.
-回见 -拜
- See ya. - Bye.
你去哪里了 你迟到了
Hey, where have you been? You're late.
就迟到了三分钟
By, like, three minutes.
我们知道这次见面的目的是什么吗
Do we know what this meeting is about?
跟我的未来有关吧
Something about my future.
听起来不错哦
That sounds positive.
-伊丽莎白吗 -是的
- Elizabeth? - Yes.
艾比 这是我丈夫大卫
Abby, this is my husband David.
你好 你一定就是卡特了
Hello. And you must be Carter.
是啊
I must be.
-我们能开始了吗 -好的
- Shall we get started? - Yes.
好
Okay.
根据我们的记录
According to our records,
卡特这个月九天没来上课
Carter's missed nine days of school this month,
上个月有十天
ten last month.
-十天吗 -我们完全不知道
- Ten days? - We had no idea.
此外 她的绩点每季度都在下滑
On top of that, her GPA has been sliding each quarter.
-现在是2.4 -2.4吗
- It's now a 2.4. - 2.4?
如果卡特继续这样 她也许得重新上高三
If Carter keeps this up she may have to repeat her junior year
或者因为长♥期♥旷课被退学
or she could be kicked out for chronic truancy.
好吧
Okay.
是 我承认最近
Yes, I fully admit that school
上学并不是我的当务之急
hasn't been the biggest priority for me recently,
但那也许跟我刚把
but that could have something to do with the fact
将我养大的女人送去
that I just committed the woman who raised me
精神病院有关系
to a mental institution.
我出生十七年来 第二次被绑♥架♥
I just returned home after being kidnapped for the second time
最近才刚刚回家
in my 17 years on this planet,
所以你们能不能
so how about you all just give me
让我缓一缓
a little bit of a break?
亲爱的 我们知道你经历了很多
Sweetheart, you've been through a lot, we get that.
但是上学很重要
But school is important.
我们能做什么来帮你
What can we do to help you?
我不需要帮助 我没事
I don't need help, really, I'm fine.
你过得很糟糕 但也许你应该
You've had a rough time, but maybe if you think about
不再想这事 努力翻篇
letting it stop, try to look forward.
我们都想帮助你成功 你明天打算
We all want to help you succeed. Now, are you planning
参加大学生能力倾向测验吗
on taking your college aptitude test tomorrow?
我把这事列入日程了吗 没有
Was it something I put down in my calendar? No.
这些分数对你的未来至关重要
These scores are vital to your future.
你的分数越高
The higher your score,
就有更多上大学的机会
the more opportunities you'll have for college.
越早进行测验 就越有可能
The sooner you take them, the more chances
《学生预测验选择》
提高自己的分数
you'll have to increase your score.
我想感谢你们的时间和关心
Well, I want to thank you all for your time and your concern.
你们说的我知道了
Consider your message received.
铭记于心
Loud and clear.
找寻自我
第二季 第五集
-你就离开了吗 -是啊
- So you just left? - Yeah.
他们三个就站在那
All three of them were just standing there
翻着我档案 好像我在受审一样
going through my file like I was on trial or something.
现在他们坚持要我明天参加高考
Now they are insisting that I take the SATs tomorrow.
那些禽兽
Those monsters.
你站在谁那边啊 克拉什
Whose side are you on, Crash?
他们只是关心你
Come on, they're just looking out for you.
好吧 但我不需要他们这样
Yeah, okay, but I really don't need them to.
虽然洛莉犯了很多错
You know, okay, for all of Lori's faults,
相信我 相当多
and believe me, there are many,
她从来没干涉过我上学的事
she never got on my case about school.
她足够相信我 让我一个人
She just trusted me enough to leave me alone
自己弄明白一切
and let me figure stuff out for myself.
小姐
Miss.
这个员工在打扰你吗
This employee bothering you?
没有 我只是在聊天...
Oh, no. I was just, um, talking...
-怎么了 -他开玩笑的
- What? - He's kidding.
这是我谢恩叔叔
This is my Uncle Shane.
终于见到你了真好
It's nice to finally meet you.
-我是卡特 -很高兴认识你
- I'm carter. - Nice to meet you, too.
谢谢你为克拉什所做的一切
Thank you for everything you did for crash.
克拉什是家人
Crash is family.
不要拒绝帮助家人
Never turn your back on family.
别忘了 两点前要弄好
And don't forget, we need this turnaround by 2:00.
没问题
Yeah, I got it, I got it.
希望很快能再见
See you again soon, I hope.
绝对的 拜
Yeah, definitely. Bye.
瞧 为什么我家的大人没有那么酷
See? Why can't any of the adults in my family be that cool?
我有办法让你开心起来
I think I have a way to turn your day around.
-怎么做 -今晚带你出去
- How? - I'm gonna take you out tonight.
-怎么 约会吗 -对 真正的约会
- What, on, like, a date? - Yes, an actual date
去一家华丽的餐厅
in a nice restaurant with tablecloths
有桌布和服务生 不用看照片点菜的那种
and waiters, menus that don't have pictures of food on them.
不用那样的
You don't have to do that.
我想那样
I want to.
好吧
Okay.
话说
So...
你怎么发现这个房♥间的
How'd you discover this room?
去年我是图书馆协管
I was a library monitor last year,
所以我知道这里的每个角落
so I know every nook and cranny of this place.
从没有人来过
No one ever set foot
这个俄♥国♥文学室 一次都没有
in the Russian literature section, not once.
这样真有意思
Well, this was fun.
午饭后我们要再做什么吗
Should we do something again after lunch?
这周我们在一起五次
You know, we've hooked up five times this week,
每次完事了你就急匆匆走掉
and each time you take off the second it's over.
-急什么 -现在这会儿
- What's the rush? - Well, at this moment,
还有四分钟 我的微积分课就要迟到了
I have exactly four minutes to get to pre-cal
而且我以为我们只是
and I thought that this was just a...
炮♥友♥的关系...
friends with benefits type thing situation.
不必如此啊
Doesn't have to be.
不如你今晚跟我一起去集市吧
Why don't you come to the fair with me tonight?
-"先生太太"乐队有表演呢 -明天就高考了
- MisterWives is playing. - I don't know. SATs are tomorrow.
美国新晋独♥立♥乐队
我晚上只想在家最后复习一下
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表