剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
还有泰勒 喝醉了的孙女
and Taylor, now our granddaughter who got drunk.
我爱你们
I love you.
-小泰 -晚安
- Tay. - Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
再见
Bye.
大卫
Um, David...
你们在做的那件事...
You know that thing that you're doing...
分居吗
Separating?
不 轮流回家睡那事
No, no, the-- the taking turns sleeping at the house.
今晚轮到谁了
Who's turn is it tonight?
我们还没定呢
We haven't really decided.
你介意去轮第一班吗
Well, would you mind very much taking the first shift?
我觉得我女儿今晚需要人照顾
I think my daughter could use some taking care of tonight.
你定吧
It's up to you.
第一晚分居
First night apart.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
-走吧 -好
- Come on. - Yeah.
刚才怎么回事
What just happened?
真奇怪他们没告诉外婆
It's so weird they didn't tell Grandma
自己用了捐献的卵子
they used an egg donor.
这个家里秘密太多了
This family loves their secrets.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉我说了那些话
I'm sorry for what I said.
你一点也不像她
You're nothing like her.
她一直在打电♥话♥给我
She keeps calling me.
不接就好了
Just... don't answer.
我的愤怒吓到我自己了
I'm scared of how angry I am.
还有好多...
Of all the...
想对她说的恶毒的话
awful things I want to say to her.
麦克斯
Max!
你在这睡了一夜吗
Hey, did you sleep here all night?
昨天你提的那事
You made an offer yesterday.
什么工作机会之类的
Something about a job opportunity.
是 来吧 我引荐你
Yeah. Come on. I'll introduce you.
你有地方先给我洗漱下吗
Hey, you got a place I could clean up first?
有 在里面
Oh, yeah, inside.
你真是我救命恩人 兄弟 谢了
Oh, you're a life saver, dude. Thank you.
差点害死你的救命恩人
The life saver who almost killed you.
这玩笑还太早
Too soon.
郡中心监狱
天啊
Oh, my God.
小泰 小泰
Tay! Tay.
怎么了
What?
是洛莉吗
It's Lori?
卡特 你不用接的
Look, Carter, you don't have to answer that,
你没必要再跟她说话
okay? You don't have to talk to her ever again.
洛莉
Lori.
洛莉 够了
Lori, stop.
别再打扰我家人了
You need to leave my family alone now.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表