剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
《找寻自我》前情回顾
Previously on Finding Carter.
我没法生育
I couldn't get pregnant.
我们开始寻找卵子捐赠者
And we decided to look for an egg donor.
他们选择了我
They chose me.
我才是你的妈妈
I am your real mother.
洛莉来了我们家吗
Lori came to the house?
她给了我这张你的照片
She gave me this picture of you.
我知情 大卫伤害了我们两个
I know things, David did a number on both of us.
她说了些奇怪的话
She said something strange.
她这是什么意思
What did she mean by that?
小泰
Tay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我想没事
Yeah, I think so.
我不知道
I don't know.
我整晚都没睡 想着一切
Been up all night thinking about everything.
是啊 昨天真疯狂
Yeah, yesterday was insane.
也许我们今天该请假
Maybe we should take today off,
待在家里恢复一下
you know, just, like, stay home and recover.
不 我觉得我们该翻篇
No, no, I think that we should just move on.
不要再细想了
You know, not dwell.
我有很多事要做
I have a lot of stuff to do
我不想落后
and I don't want to fall behind.
今早我有经济学竞赛
I have an E-contest this morning.
好吧
Okay.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
是的 楼下见
Yeah, I'll see you downstairs.
一切都在我控制之下
I've got it under control.
听着 你...
Look, you--
你知道结局会是如此
You knew eventually it would come to this.
必须说出真♥相♥
The truth has to come out.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我不知道她怎么找到我们的
I just don't understand how she found us.
我不知道 丽兹
I don't know, Liz.
那是18年前的事了
It was 18 years ago.
但是我们签了保密合同
But we signed a confidentiality contract.
我开始觉得我们该告那家诊所了
I'm starting to think that we need to sue that clinic.
我只是想把一切置之脑后
I just want to put all this behind us.
-所有的一切 -快了
- Every bit of it, finally. - Well, we're almost there.
联调局明天审讯她
The FBI's interrogating her tomorrow.
你会去吗
Are you gonna be there?
不知道
I don't know.
我不确定我还能承受多少
I'm not sure how much more I can take.
她满脑妄想
She's delusional.
比如她说的那件事...
Like, that thing that she said about...
你知道什么我想知道的事吗
You knowing things that I would want to know?
一个脑子不正常的人虚构出来的事
Made up things from the mind of a very disturbed person.
楼下见
I'll see you downstairs.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
需要一些时间才能回归平衡
It's gonna take some time to get your balance back.
爸爸
Dad...
发生了一件事
There's this one thing that happened,
有些困扰我
it's been kinda bothering me.
告诉我
Tell me.
我在汽车旅馆房♥间里醒来时
When I woke up in the motel room,
洛莉在跟别人打电♥话♥
Lori was on the phone with someone.
我觉得有人在帮她
I think someone was helping her.
-比如说谁 你之前认识的人吗 -我不知道
- Like who? Someone you knew before? - I don't know.
听起来像是她认识的人
It sounded like someone she knew.
而且...
And...
像是认识我的人
like someone who knew me.
找寻自我
第二季 第二集
你为什么这么想
What makes you think that?
我不知道 是她说话的语气
I don't know, it's the way she sounded.
很熟悉 像是她很了解对方一样
Really familiar, like she knew them really well or something.
他们已经知道了发生的一切
They already knew everything that was going on.
我不知道她在跟谁说话 抱歉
I don't know who she was talking to, I'm sorry.
不是你 对吧 爸爸
It wasn't you, was it, Dad?
我吗
Me?
天啊 不是
Oh, my God, no.
我在找你 卡特
I was looking for you, Carter.
我跟别人一样都发狂了
I was frantic, like everyone else.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 我一直在想这事
God, I can't stop thinking about it.
你经历了很多
You've been through a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
我们都是
We all have.
你还想吃什么
Do you want anything else?
吃鸡蛋吗
Some eggs?
不用了
No, I'm good.
-谢谢 -咱家有华夫饼的材料
- But thank you. - Oh, we have stuff for waffles.
我十岁后就没吃过华夫饼了
I haven't had waffles since I was, like, ten.
你想要我载你去上学吗
Do you want a ride to school?
不 妈妈 不要这么诡异 我都吓坏了
No, Mom, stop acting weird. It's freaking me out.
过去72小时挺诡异的
The last 72 hours have been pretty weird.
我想我有点失去平衡了
I guess I'm a little off-kilter.
诡异这词没法充分表述啊
Weird is kind of an understatement.
我觉得如果我们重回正轨
I think it'd be great if we all just got back to normal,
这就挺好的
you know, stay on track.
好方法
Great policy.
你睡得好吗
You sleep okay?
嗯 你呢
Yeah, you?
一般
So-so.
抱歉
Sorry.
早上好
Hi. Morning.
好啊 犰狳
Hey, Armadillo.
现在放杀人音乐有点太早吧
Hey, isn't it a little early for murder music?
在这栋房♥子里不早
Not in this house.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你在这里 泰勒和麦克斯也在
You're here, Taylor's here, Max is here.
那个疯女人会进监狱 对吧
That crazy woman's going to jail, right?
那我就没事
Then I'm good.
-有谁需要坐我的车吗 -很好
- Anyone need a ride? - Good.
-我 -你们呢
- Yeah. - How about you guys?
不 我要带他去做理疗
No, I'm taking him to physical therapy.
你不是有经济学竞赛吗
I thought you had econ.
是啊 我送他再去也来得及
Yeah, but I can take him and still make it.
没事 我能找到路
Oh, that's okay, I can find my own way.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
你确定吗 我真的不想要你...
You sure? I really don't want you to--
是啊 小泰 别担心 我来吧
Yeah, Tay, don't worry, I got this.
好
Fine.
送他去吧
Take him.
小泰 没事吗
Tay, cool?
完全没事
Yeah, totally cool.
回头见
All right, see the rest of you later.
好
Okay.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
-回头见 -拜
- See you later. - Bye.
-妈妈 -什么事
- Mom? - Yeah?
你今天要见洛莉吗
Are you seeing Lori today?
不 但是明天她要被联调局审讯
No, but tomorrow, she's being interrogated by the FBI.
你觉得我可以去吗
You think I could come to that?
什么 绝对不行
What? No. Absolutely not.
-为什么 -因为我不想要你靠近她
- Why? - Because I don't want you anywhere near her.
什么
What? Is there...
你不想要我听到一些东西吗
something you don't want me to hear?
是啊 她的声音
Yes, her voice.
联调局会处理的 好吗
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表