剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
if you wanted to come join.
我真的还有事
I've actually got plans,
但谢谢你捎我回来
but thank you for the ride.
不客气
You're welcome.
你想干什么
What are you trying to do?
-你说什么 -写书
- Excuse me? - Writing the book.
你有什么目的
What are you hoping to accomplish?
我只是想照顾我孩子
I'm just trying to take care of my kid.
靠消费你所谓的另一个孩子吗
Oh. At the expense of someone you also claim is your kid?
她就是我孩子
She is my kid.
法庭已经确认了
I think the courts established that.
洛莉 你无权写关于卡特
Lori, you have no authority to write a book about Carter,
-或者我们任何人的书 -实际上我有
- or about any of us. - Actually, I do.
虽然不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business.
这就是我的事
It is my business
因为卡特是我女儿
because Carter, she's my daughter,
这会影响到她
and it affects her.
可惜这为母之道你可不懂
Just one of the many lessons of motherhood that you never learned.
我不要在这跟你争我合格不合格
I'm not gonna stand here and argue about my credentials with you.
好吧
Fine. Fine.
我只想提醒你
I just-- I just need to remind you that...
卡特已经厌恶你了
Carter, she already despises you.
如果你写了这本书
So, if you write this book,
是不可能有机会再跟她
any chance you ever had of having any kind
产生任何联♥系♥了
of relationship with her is over.
记住我的话
You can count on that.
如果你还说自己爱她
So, if you claim to love her,
那就停手吧
you'll drop the whole thing.
-说完了吗 -不 还有
- Is that all? - No, I just-- I have one more thing.
大卫是相信了你的悲情故事
You've got David believing whatever sob story you told him,
但我想要警告你
but I think it's only fair for me to... warn you
如果你选择留在这城市
that if you choose to stay in this town,
我的城市 我丈夫和孩子生活的城市
my town, where my husband and my children live,
那我个人会确保
I will make it my personal mission
你生活的每分每秒
to make every moment of your life...
都是地狱
a living, breathing hell.
现在我说完了
Now I'm done.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
-我说了和本在一起 -干什么呢
- I told you, I was with Ben. - Doing what?
你跟我说他在入室盗窃
You tell me he's breaking and entering,
又挂了我电♥话♥
and then you hang up on me?
我没这么说 他只是...
Okay... I didn't say that. He just...
想要赶快跑
needed to make a quick exit.
从哪跑
From where?
院子里 有人在追他
The yard. Some guy was chasing him.
-谁 -我不知道
- Who? - I don't know exactly,
不过没事 我现在来了
but it's fine. It's all fine, I'm here now.
谢谢你还让我知道
Okay, thank you for letting me know.
别生气
Don't be mad.
我没生气 是担心
I'm not mad, I'm worried.
这家伙惹什么事了
What is this guy into?
没事 克拉什
Nothing, Crash.
他只是...
Look, he was just...
拿自己的东西 人家不高兴了
getting his stuff and the guy was pissed.
真棒 我相信就是那样而已
Great. I'm sure that's all it was.
-我去再倒杯酒 -克拉什
- I'm gonna go get a refill. - Crash.
你跟新弟弟处得还行吗
So, how's it going with the new brother?
还好
Oh, it's okay.
他有点...忽冷忽热的
He's a little... hot and cold.
或许对别人不是哦
Well, maybe not with everyone.
看谁现在是第二名了
Look who's number two now.
我以为你有事要办
I, uh-- I thought you had plans.
是的 跟波德约了
I did, with, uh, with Bird.
我都不知道你也会在这里
I didn't even know you were gonna be here.
好吧
Oh, right.
麦克斯 这是本
Um, Max, this is Ben.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
是啊 彼此
Yeah, man, you too.
卡特 我们去喝一杯
Carter, um, let's go have a drink.
洗手间在哪
Where's the bathroom at?
-那边 -谢谢
- That a'way. - Thank you.
我希望你不介意我带他来
Look, I hope it's okay that I brought him here.
我以为你会想见他
I thought maybe you'd want to see him.
实际上 我们今天大部分时间都在一起
Well, actually, I spent most of the day with him.
是吗
You did?
他人怎么样
How was it? What's he like?
他...有些问题
He's... got some issues.
他就像是炫酷的男版你
He's like the mad cool guy version of you.
是吗
Really?
我问他要不要跟我们住
I talked to him about maybe staying with us.
-是吗 -对 怎么了
- Y-You did? - Yeah, why?
这可真大胆
That's a ballsy move.
我们根本就不了解他
I mean, we don't really know anything about him.
他也不认识我们
He doesn't know us. What--
那他就该跟洛莉住一起吗
You think he should stay with Lori?
不 但当时我们
No, but-- I mean, you didn't
找到你 你也没多喜欢我们
exactly embrace the clan when we found you.
给他些时间
You know, give him a minute.
我带他来没事吧
So, it's cool that I brought him here, right?
-当然了 只是... -什么
- Oh, yeah, of course, it's just-- -What?
我也喊的他 被他回绝了
?Well, I kind of invited him and he said "no."
他又不能跟你上♥床♥ 干嘛睬你
Well, he can't have sex with you, so there's that.
你好恶心
You're disgusting.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我就直说了
I'm just gonna say it--
这好尴尬
this is really weird.
我人生中也经历过一些诡异的时刻
Yeah, I've been through some freaky moments in my life--
被绑♥架♥ 又被绑♥架♥
kidnappings, re-kidnappings--
但我觉得这次可能最诡异
but I think that this might be the freakiest.
我不觉得
Yeah, not for me.
我们没必要做朋友
Look, we don't have to be friends.
别管那些事就好
We can just... ignore the whole thing.
否认
Denial, yeah.
我喜欢 好
I like it. Cool.
不过我以旁观者的身份说一句
Hey, but, strictly as an innocent bystander,
除非有人提点你
you're never gonna survive at school
-否则你在学校过不下去 -提点什么
- unless someone fills you in. - On what?
别选门多萨小姐的微积分课
Drop Ms. Mendoza's pre-calc class.
她是个虐待狂
She's a sadist.
如果你中午想睡觉
If you need a midday nap,
本尼迪克先生的地理课正合适
Mr. Benedict's geology class is great.
-催眠有奇效 -懂了
- Instant Ambien. - Got it.
如果还想到别的 我会告诉你
If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.
好 我洗耳恭听
Okay. Yeah, I'm all ears.
本
Ben!
克拉什
Hey. Crash...
这是我男朋友 克拉什
Uh, this is my boyfriend, Crash.
克拉什 这是本
Crash, this is Ben.
很高兴见到你
Hey, very nice to meet you.
是 再说吧
Yeah, we'll see.
你说什么
Sorry?
克拉什
Crash?
伙计 我得站出来说一句
Man, I've just got to come out and say it.
今天这样可不好
That wasn't cool today.
你让我女朋友有危险了
You putting my girlfriend in the line of fire.
什么 你在干什么
What? What are you doing?
兄弟 我不懂你在说什么
Dude, I don't know what conversation we're having.
我说的很高兴见到你
I said, "Nice to meet you."
伙计 我只是说
Look, dude, I'm just saying,
你那样可不好
that wasn't cool.
好 我现在要走了
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表