剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, you're awake.
感觉好点了吗 亲爱的
You feeling better, hon?
我给你拿点水
Let me get you some water.
给 喝吧
Here. Here you go.
不会有事的 喝吧
Everything's gonna be okay, drink.
你给我下药了
You drugged me.
我知道 亲爱的 我也是不得已
I know, baby, I'm sorry, I had to.
但是 我给你下的药不会伤害到你
But-- but it's not anything that ever would've hurt you.
这你得知道
You have to know that.
只是...我知道当时情形不对
It's just-- I knew you weren't in a position
你不会听我把话说完
to hear what I had to say.
你想说什么
What did you have to say?
你马上就知道了 我保证
You'll know soon, I promise.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
问吧
Sure.
你了解洛莉 起码之前是
You know Lori, or you did.
是的
Yeah.
你不觉得...
You don't think that...
她会伤害卡特吗
she would hurt Carter, do you?
不会
No.
我不觉得...
No, I don't think...
-但我... -什么
- But I-- - What?
根本没想到她会这么做
I never thought that she would do this.
所以你觉得她有可能...
So you think there's a chance that she--
不不 我觉得卡特...
No-no, hey, I think that Carter is--
不是小孩子了
is not a little girl anymore.
她坚强 聪明
She's tough and smart.
我觉得她不会有事的
I think she's gonna be fine.
你真这么觉得吗
You really think so?
嗯 我真这么觉得
Yeah, I-- I really think so.
好
Okay.
案子不归我管了
I'm off the case.
他们把我踢出这案子了
They pulled me off the case.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我是她母亲 与案件牵扯太多
Because I'm her mother, I was too involved.
我搞砸了一切
I screwed everything up, okay?
她被绑都是我的错
It's my fault that she's gone.
不是这样的 他们说了这话吗
That is not true. Did they say that?
不用他们说 大卫
No, they didn't have to, david.
她被绑走时我在场
I was there when she was taken.
就在我眼皮子底下
Right under my nose.
好了 你也是在尽职
Okay, okay, you-- you were doing your job.
如果这整件事你想怪谁
If you wanna think about who was where when things went down,
当年卡特被从家门口拐走时
David was inside the house
-大卫还在屋里呢 -行了 够了
- when Carter was taken from the front lawn! - All right, that's enough,
-别说了 -妈妈
- stop. - Mom...
不要再怪谁了好吗
For once, can we not make this about blame?
这件事谁都不能怪
Look, it's no one's fault.
他们一定会找到她 我确信
They are gonna find her, I know they are.
是吗 因为我不能再经历这种事了
Are they? Because I can't do this again.
我不能再失去我们的孩子了
I can't lose our baby again.
不会有事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay, I promise.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?!
你根本不知道她会不会有事
You don't know that, you don't know that's gonna happen!
我去吧
I'll go.
汽车旅馆
来
Come on.
这里有车
Got a car over here.
快点
Hurry...
注意台阶
Watch your step.
等一下
Hold it.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我们去接泰勒
We're going to get Taylor.
不 卡特
No! Carter!
不要
No!
卡特 别跑
Carter, stop!
别跑了
Stop!
-别跑了 别跑 -放开我
- Just stop. Stop! - Get-- get off of me.
求你别跑了
Stop, please.
在你和泰勒知道真♥相♥前 我不能让你走
I can't let you go until you and Taylor know the truth.
泰勒和这件事有什么关系
What does Taylor have to do with anything?
你冷静下来 把事情交给我
You'll find out if you'll just calm down
到时候你就会知道的
and let me handle this, okay?
来 来
Here, here.
看镜头 看镜头
Look at this, look, look.
好了
All right.
你把这张照片发给泰勒
I need you text that picture to Taylor
让他们知道你没事
so they know you're okay.
让她两小时后在五十号♥高速上的克里夫顿餐厅见
Tell her to meet us at Clifton's diner on Route 50 in two hours.
行吗
Okay?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
宝贝
Oh, baby...
宝贝 我...
Oh, baby, I'm--
对不起惹你不开心了
I'm so sorry you're upset.
-我知道这样很难 -别说了 别说了
- I know it's hard. - Stop, just stop.
看着我
Look, look, look.
我要你静下来好好想想
I need you to think for a minute, okay?
想想我们
About us.
在这一切发生之前
Before all of this happened.
在你知道威尔逊一家的存在之前
Before you knew the Wilsons even existed.
我爱你 卡特
I love you, Carter.
我一直爱你
I always have,
你就是我的一切
and you are everything to me.
我要你记住这一切 好吗
I need you to remember all that, okay?
记住 记住以前是怎么样的
Remember, remember how it was.
记住我们
Remember us.
我记得的
Yeah, I remember.
但你不是我认识的那个人了
But you are not the person I knew.
你变了那么多
You're so different.
-不 我没有 -不 你变了
- No, I'm not. - Yes, you are.
不 宝贝
No, baby.
唯一不同的就是当下的境遇
The only thing that's different is the circumstances.
那不是我们的错
And that is not our fault.
而且也不公平
And it's not fair.
记住好吗 求你了
Just remember, please.
再给我最后一次机会
Just give me one last chance,
我只有这一个要求
that's all I am asking.
求你了
Please.
求你了 发吧
Please, please, do it, please.
求你了 宝贝
Please, baby.
两小时后五十号♥高速克里夫顿餐厅见 一个人来
-我的天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
是张洛莉和卡特的照片
It's a photo of Lori and Carter.
而且要我一个人两小时后去见她们
And it says to meet them in two hours and to come alone.
她显然不会一个人去
Obviously, she's not going alone.
她根本就不会去
She's not going at all.
我们得在她回家之前作出决定
We have to decide before she gets home.
洛莉肯定和卡特一起在那个餐厅里
Lori's gonna be at that diner with Carter.
没人在边上 天知道她会干什么
God knows what she'll do if no one's there.
-得告诉联调局 -不行 难道想让
- Gotta call the FBI. - No, and have a replay
之前那一幕重演吗 绝对不行
of what happened before? No way.
她说不能告诉警♥察♥
She said no cops.
我们还有别的选择吗
What other option do we have?
爸爸 我们不能把联调局的人卷进来
Dad, we're not involving the feds.
你只是因为他们不让你参与案子难过
Look, you're just upset because they took you off the case.
-琼 别这样 -总有人得去吧
- Joan, please. - Look, someone's gotta go!
琼 我们决定谁去见她们
Joan, we will decide who's going.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Could you give us a minute, please?
没问题
Certainly.
丽兹 咱们慢慢来
Liz, let's just slow down, we...
我们得谈谈
We need to talk about some things.
-谈什么 -洛莉的事
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表