剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
那...
So...
怎么样 妞儿
what's up, girlfriend?
在下午聊过天以后吗
Since we skyped this afternoon?
不怎么样
Not much.
好吧
Cool.
不如别在这对面聊天
Hey. How about instead of talking,
我们分头找个角落相互视频通话吧
we just go to separate corners and, uh... Facetime each other?
好啊 就像以前一样
Yeah, it'll be like old times.
-今晚开心吗 -嗯 你呢
- So, having fun? - Yeah, you?
有意思
Interesting.
相当有意思
Very, very interesting.
真要这样吗
Seriously?
听她继续就好了
Just go with it.
你有个姐妹吗
You have a sister?
-对 -还有两个兄弟是吗
- Yeah. - And two brothers, right?
不 就一个
Nope. Just one.
不过很接近了
Close, though.
从卦象来看 你一切都很棒
So everything that I'm seeing here for you is really good.
这张是国王牌
This is the king of wands card.
说明你奋发图强 目标明确
It says you're career-driven and goal-oriented.
五角星牌显示你是个
The page of pentacles says you're a good student
上进的好学生
with a commitment to learning.
皇后牌显示你在各个方面
The queen of wands says you'll achieve happiness and success
都会收获快乐和成功
in all aspects of your career.
天啊
God.
只有你敞开心扉
Okay, I can't read your energy
我才能感知你的能量
unless you're fully open to this experience.
不好意思 但你是在逗我吗
I'm sorry, but, are you kidding?
-卡特 -怎么
- Carter... - What?
拜托 她可能跟每个来这里的人
Come on, she probably gives the same reading
说的都是同一番话
to everyone who comes in here.
-不 我... -那我问你
- No, I-- - Here's a question.
为什么你从塔罗牌读到的
How come everything you hear from a tarot reader
都是好消息
is a good thing?
难道每个来这的人身上
Is all the energy off of every single person
散发的都是正能量
who comes in here positive
还是你从没告诉别人坏消息
or do you ever, like, have to give the bad news?
就比如这张卡片说
You know, like this card says
你大学毕不了业
you're not gonna graduate college
这张卡片说你注定
and this card says you're destined to end up
这辈子碌碌无为 一事无成
working a crappy minimum wage job for the rest of your life
这张卡片说你明天高考考不到740分
and this card says you're gonna get 740 on your SATs tomorrow,
所以何必还去参加呢
so why even bother taking them?
不好意思
Sorry.
你都没听她把话说完
You didn't even let her finish.
我听得够多了
Yeah, I'd heard enough.
拜托
Come on.
你干嘛这么当真
Why are you taking this so seriously?
-图个开心嘛 -是啊 真开心
- It's supposed to be fun. - Yeah, really fun
除了我以外所有人都做好了人生规划
that everyone in my life except me has a plan,
连你都是
including you.
我就想耳根子清净几分钟
I wish I could go five minutes without being reminded of it.
好了
Okay.
理论上讲 咱们两个中
Statistically, between the two of us,
应该有一个已经投中了
one of these should have landed already.
这游戏有问题
This game is rigged.
你真的还好吗
You sure you're okay?
当然 我说了 我很好
Yeah. I told you, I'm fine.
-为什么这么问 -不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
就觉得你好像有心事
It just seems like something's on your mind.
就是
Just...
家里那点破事
stupid family stuff.
你懂的
You know how it is.
我还真不懂
Actually, I don't.
我的家庭超级正常
I grew up in a totally normal home,
我有两个彼此相爱的爸爸
with two dads who love each other.
没有绑♥架♥ 没有谎言 没有冲突
No kidnappings, no lies, no drama.
我家没那么多波澜
My family has no stuff,
但我很开心能做你倾诉的对象
but I'd love to be the guy you can talk to about yours.
我不想倾诉
I don't want to talk.
只想赢
I want to win.
这绝对不可能
Absolutely no way.
哥们这不可能 你开玩笑的吧
No way, dude, are you kidding?
我没在开玩笑
No, I'm not kidding.
你真的觉得你能追到艾比吗
You actually think you can get Abby to go for you.
真的
Yeah, I do.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我俩真有火花
There's a real connection there.
我可不想像个老古板一样说教
Okay, even I won't go down the teacher route.
但这只会惹来麻烦
It only leads to trouble.
我一直都只是学习 训练
All I ever do is study and go to practice.
惹点麻烦有何不可
Maybe I could use a little trouble.
波德 你太棒了
You're the best, Bird.
波德 你真牛
You rock, Bird.
谢了 波德
Thanks, Bird.
不用谢 我也很开心
No need. It's my pleasure.
我该不该过问
Do I even want to ask?
放轻松 我不过就是
Relax, okay? I just
包了一小时的碰碰车
bought out the bumper cars for the next hour.
波德 你从哪里弄到的钱
Bird, where did you get the money for that?
我从外公外婆那里要了点
I squeezed a little extra out of my grandparents.
好好好 那我们的账单怎么办
Okay, okay, but what about our bills?
我们还要钱吃饭生活啊
We need that money to eat and live.
-都快流落街头了 -天啊
- We're gonna be on the street. - Oh, my god,
不过才几百块钱而已
it only cost a few hundred bucks.
你干嘛这么紧张
Why do you have to be so dramatic?
你为什么觉得不花钱拉拢
Why do you have to think that you won't have any friends
自己就真的没朋友呢
unless you buy them?
快来看这个
Whoa, check this one out.
不错哟
Nice.
你说
Tell me.
我要是长胖点...
If I put on some weight...
里根 你去哪儿了
Reagan, where'd you go?
里根
Reagan?
我就说 或许要调整一下
I was like, might want to adjust that.
是蛮尴尬的
That's really embarrassing.
谢了
Appreciate it.
-艾比 -卡特
- Hey, Abby. - Hey, Carter.
能不能麻烦你
Look, could you just do me a favor
离我男朋友远一点
and stay away from the guy I'm seeing?
你跟我爸妈说我的坏话
When you talk trash to my parents about me
就已经够侮辱人了
is humiliating enough.
她没在说你坏话 卡特
No, she wasn't doing that, Carter.
是我先跟她说话的
I started up a conversation with her.
-为什么 -他跟我说他觉得你很棒
- Why? - He was just telling me how great he thinks you are.
尽管还没理清头绪
And even though you may not have it all figured out,
你也是他认识的最聪明的人
you're the smartest person he knows
我不需要担心你
and I shouldn't worry about you.
-我有没有漏说什么 -没有
- Did I miss anything? - No, that's--
差不多就是这样
That's pretty much it.
好了 谢恩来电♥话♥了 我去接一下
All right. It's shane, I gotta take this.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系的
That's okay.
我经常被学生骂
Getting yelled at by students is pretty much a daily occurrence.
都习惯了
I'm used to it.
我在办公室门口的垃圾桶里
So, I saw one of my test prep books
看到了一本备考指南
in the garbage outside of my office.
你明天不会来了 对不对
I'm not gonna be seeing you tomorrow, am I?
别抱希望了
I wouldn't hold your breath.
如果克拉什能放下过去
You know, if Crash was able to let go of his past,
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表