剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
Great, well, I'm gonna walk away now.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
好
Great.
你干嘛说那话
Why did you do that?
卡特 我了解他这种人
Carter, I know guys like him.
我以前和他一样
I was just like him.
他带你去乱七八糟的地方
He takes you to some sketchy place.
任何事都可能发生
Anything could have happened.
根本没事 我跟你说了
It was totally fine. I told you.
什么 被人追吗
What, getting chased?
卡特 你不知道他有什么麻烦
Carter, you have no idea what he's into.
好吧 你猜怎么着
Okay, well, you know what?
他过得很艰难 克拉什
He's had a hard time, Crash.
加上他是我弟弟 我想要了解他
Plus, he's my brother. I want to get to know him.
相信我 你不想
Trust me, you don't.
我只是在替你小心
I'm just trying to watch out for you.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
卡特
Carter!
你们想离开这吗
You guys want to get out of here?
-是的 -是
- Yes. - Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
派对挺好玩 大家很"友善"嘛
Hey, fun party. Very welcoming group.
他们平时更冷静的
They're usually a little more chill.
今晚还没结束呢
Well, the night's not over yet.
你们有身份证吗
Do you guys I.Ds?
-没有 -我的丢了
- Nope. - I lost mine.
如果我能帮忙呢
What if I could help with that?
这是驾照照片 不是入狱照
All right, it's a driver's license photo, not a mug shot.
照你的相
Just take the picture.
我不知道这算什么
I don't know what that is.
-好了 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
把我拍性感些
Okay, make me look hot.
这简单
Well, that's easy.
很好
Perfect.
弗吉尼亚 驾驶执照
卡特·威尔逊
好了 每位五十块
All right, that'll be 50 bucks each.
这是我最近花过最值的钱了
Well, that's the best money I've spent in a while.
没有亲情折扣
I don't give family discounts.
好吧 那你请喝酒
Fine. You're buying the drinks.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡特 我能进来吗
Carter, can I come in?
请进
Uh, yeah, sure.
妈妈来电♥话♥ 她今晚加班
Your mom called. She's working late.
我在想或许...
So, I was thinking maybe--
本
Ben.
爸 你见过本了吗
Uh, dad, have you-- have you met Ben?
没有
Uh no.
不算正式见过
Uh, well, not officially.
大卫
David.
你好
Hello.
我们...该走了
Yeah, we should, uh, we should get going.
是 好的
Yeah. Okay.
你猜怎么着
You know what? Um...
波德和我要换衣服
Bird and I need to get changed,
等会大家楼下见吧
So why don't we meet you downstairs in a sec?
好了 大家都知道规矩
All right, you all know the rules.
每轮结束 参赛者必须喝光杯子里剩的酒
At the end of each round, contestants must finish what's left in the cup.
-祝你好运 -不需要
-Good luck. - Don't need it.
看看究竟谁才是第一名[西语]
Let's find out who's really numero uno.
请我美丽的助手开始五分钟倒计时
Will my lovely assistant please put five minutes on the watch?
好 两个聪明人
Okay, brainiacs...
各就位 预备 开始
On your mark, get set, go!
你确定不要喝点什么吗
You sure you don't want anything?
冰茶 汽水
Iced tea, soda?
不要
Nah, I'm good.
很高兴你和卡特开始了解对方了
I'm glad you and Carter are getting to know each other.
是 她挺酷的
Yeah, she's a cool girl.
你要知道 本 直到你那天出庭
I want you to know, Ben, I didn't know about you
我才知道你的存在
until the day you showed up in court.
洛莉从没跟我说过 如果她说了
Lori never told me. If she had,
我会找到你 然后...
I'd have found you and...
你也会早就融入这家的
You'd have been a part of this family a long time ago.
知道这个真好
That's good to know.
当然这样不够 但是...
It's not enough, of course, but...
现在我在这了
I am here for you now.
抱歉 我不知道有客人
Oh, sorry, didn't know we had company.
不 你先别走
Uh, no, actually, hang on.
我在打游戏
I'm in the middle of a game.
我想让你见个人
Well, I want you to meet somebody.
格兰特 这是本
Grant, this is Ben.
你好 兄弟
What's up, buddy?
你好
?What's up?
你打的什么游戏
What game were you playing?
《蝙蝠侠:阿甘骑士》
Uh, "Batman: Arkham Knight."
好游戏 你打通剧情模式了吗
Nice. Did you beat story mode yet?
-几周前就通了 -是吗
- Weeks ago. - Yeah.
你打游戏吗
Yeah, you game?
偶尔打
Yeah, a little bit.
想打的话随时欢迎你来
Well, you're welcome to come over any time you want to play.
只要你不怕输
As long as you're not a sore loser.
现在就开始嘴上逞能了吗
Wow, are you trash talkin' already?
我有技术撑腰的
Hey, I got the skills to back it up.
好啊 我们走着瞧
Yeah, all right. We'll see about that.
准备好了
Okay, ready.
你们男人间聊得如何
I hope you had some good man-to-man time.
算个开始了
It's a start.
再见
Yeah, see ya.
希望我们还能有机会见面
I hope we get to see each other again.
好
Sure.
看来你让威尔逊先生挺高兴
Well, looks like you made Mr. Wilson a happy man.
看到没 家庭没你想象的那么痛苦吧
See? Family... not quite as painful as you imagined.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
走吧
All right, let's get out of here.
-最好管用 -我从没差评
- These better work. - I have never disappointed a customer.
-那你做这事多久了 -够久了
- And, how long exactly have you been doing this? - Long enough.
你何苦装呢
Why you even try and buggin'?
是真的 我生日是1991年...
What? It's real. My date of birth is july 8th, 1991--
你记住了假生日
Just 'cause you memorized some fake-ass crap
不代表我是白♥痴♥
doesn't mean I'm a idiot.
我有更好的地方给你去
I got a nice place for you--
警车后座 现在给我走开
in the back of a cop car. Now, stand over there.
下一个
Next.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
怎么样
How's it going?
梦想成真啊
You know, livin' the dream.
等等
Hold up a second.
你看起来挺小 以前来过吗
You look a little young. You been here before?
不 第一次
Uh, no, first time.
以前都在利斯堡玩
I used to hang out in Leesburg,
现在那里酒吧都不行了
but the place is kind of dead now.
非主流太多
Too many hipsters.
全是大胡子
Freakin' lumberjack beards.
-没错 好恶心 -是
- Ugh, yeah. The worst. - Yeah.
-给 玩的开心 -谢谢
- Here you go. Have fun. - Thanks.
-我想跳舞 -好
- Okay, I want to dance. - Okay.
好 那我去买♥♥酒
Okay, I will get us some drinks.
给 留账吧
Here, start us a tab.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
你好 要喝什么
Hey, there. What can I get ya?
一瓶啤酒
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表