剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
而且...我和她说还没见到你
And... I told her that I hadn't seen you.
但我们聊了一会 因为我当时
But we talked for a while 'cause I was going through
正和我爸妈闹得不开心
the whole thing with my parents
因为他们刚刚和我断绝了关系
'cause they had just completely disowned me
而她却提醒了我
and she reminded me that...
我所生活的小世界
this little world that I was living in
不一定非得是我的世界
didn't have to be my world,
我可以找到...
and I could find...
自己的生活
my own life.
找到自我
Find myself.
是啊 她一直很擅长这个
Yup, she was always really good at that stuff.
我不想惹你生气
I really didn't want you to be mad.
但我来找你之前跟她聊过
But I talked to her before I reached out to you.
我都没想过你会想跟我聊
I didn't even think that you wanted to talk to me,
因为事情发生的时候
'cause, you know, I wasn't there
我都没在身边
when everything went down.
但洛莉说你会原谅我
But Lori said you'd forgive me.
-是吗 -是
- Oh, she did? - Yeah.
她说你很宽容 会理解的
She said that you have a huge heart and you'd understand,
因为你一直如此
'cause you've always had this thing about you
你从小就有
since you were little, this ability
这种将心比心的能力
to put yourself in someone else's shoes.
你就是那种在操场上
You were that kid on the playground, you know,
见到有人摔倒
who's the first to run over
就会跑过去扶的小孩
when somebody fell down.
我们还是聊聊怎么装♥修♥吧
I think we should talk decorating
有无限的可能哦
'cause the possibilities are endless.
叉子放左边
The forks go on the left.
不好意思
Sorry.
"叉子"和"左边"都是四个字母 所以...
"Fork" And "Left" Both have four letters in them, so...
其它的都摆右边
everything else goes on the right.
这是个好记法
That's a good way to remember it.
怎么了
What's up?
没事
Nothing.
只是想把桌子摆整齐
Just want the table to be set correctly.
我能感觉到不对劲
I can tell something's wrong.
-我很确定 -我只是觉得
- I know that much. - It just turns out...
没有想象中那么了解你
Don't know you as well as I thought I did.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我只是在想你为什么从没
I'm just wondering why you never told me
告诉我你妈妈的事
about what happened to your mom?
麦迪逊说...
Madison said that...
她受到袭击 而你看到了全过程
she was attacked and that you saw the whole thing.
麦迪逊真是个大嘴巴
Madison likes to talk.
听起来很可怕
It sounds horrible.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想说
'Cause I didn't.
但你跟麦迪逊说了
But you told Madison.
还有卡特
And Carter.
我没告诉她俩
I didn't tell either of them.
这事已经传遍了全城
Everybody in town just knew.
我不想说这种事
It isn't something that I like to talk about.
有很多事
There's a lot of things
我都不想说
that I don't like to talk about.
但我跟你说了
But I told you.
我所有的事都跟你说了
I told you everything.
这么大的事你居然从没告诉过我
And it really hurts that something so big happened
我觉得很难过
and you never told me.
对不起 让你那么介意
I'm sorry you're taking it so personally.
她的事不是那么轻易
She isn't one of those things that
就能说出来的
comes up in conversation very easily.
别管它了 泰勒
Just leave it alone, Taylor.
会很棒的
That's gonna be good.
很糟糕好吗
That's gonna be horrible.
看看谁...来了
Look who... dropped by.
冒昧打扰了
Oh, I am so sorry to intrude.
我完全忘了把这些卷子给你
I totally forgot to drop these papers off,
我记得你说你需要这些
and I thought you said you needed them
所以我打算把它们放在门口
so I was just gonna leave them by the front door,
但好像又不太好 所以...
but then that felt creepy, so...
没关系
No, it's okay.
谢谢 希拉里
Thank you, Hillary.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
大卫跟我说的
David told me.
谢谢 今天是我生日
Yeah, thank you. Uh, it is.
想来点酒吗
Would you like some wine?
好...吧
Oh, um... yeah, sure.
请坐
Sit down.
-来 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
好 我们看看
Okay, let's see.
你们在做什么吃的
So what are you guys cooking?
问得好
That is a good question.
我们也不知道 所以要先喝点酒想想
We're not sure, that's why we need the wine.
抱歉我没告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
本来就与我无关
It's none of my business.
这种事很难说出口
It's not easy to talk about.
那就别说了
Then you don't have to.
永远别说
Ever.
我妈遭受攻击时
I was six years old...
我才六岁
when my mom was attacked.
那天是周二
It was a Tuesday.
我那天生病 从学校回了家
I had been sent home sick from school,
所以我妈不得不放下工作
so my mom had to take off work.
那会本该没人在家
Nobody was supposed to be home.
我看到他捅了她
I saw him stab her.
我躲在我家厨房♥
I was hidden in this little, uh...
一个很小的储藏室里
pantry... thing in our kitchen.
无能为力
I couldn't do anything.
天呐
Oh, my God.
有件事卡特知道
The thing that Carter knows,
我不确定还有没有人知道
that I'm not sure anybody else does,
就是那人是我爸
is it was my dad.
凶手是我父亲
It was my father.
因为他吸毒 他们已经分居了
They had been separated because of his using.
然后他...不知怎么突然出现了
Then he just-- he kind of showed up out of nowhere.
对不起 麦克斯
I'm so sorry, Max.
抱歉发生这事
I'm sorry that that happened
也抱歉我又让你回想起来
and I'm sorry that I made you think about it.
不用
Don't be.
发生就是发生了
It is what it is.
但我不说不是因为不相信你
But it wasn't because I didn't trust you.
我不想让你想到那些
I don't want you to think that.
我没有
I don't.
我不是很想吃晚餐了
I'm not really feeling up for dinner.
是
Yeah.
是 当然
Yeah, of course.
你想让我陪你回波德家 玩玩吗
Do you want me to come to Bird's with you, hang out?
不
No.
不 没事的
No, it's cool.
不过还是谢谢
Thank you, though.
好 快好啦
Okay, we are almost done.
-现在只要拿不粘锅 -不粘锅
- All I need now is that nonstick pan. - Nonstick.
各位好
Hey, everyone.
-生日快乐 -谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Thank you.
-你说我可以顺路过来 -是
- You said I could swing by. - Yeah-- oh.
没关系
It's all right.
你不用破费的
You shouldn't have.
坐吧 我们在做饭呢
Take a seat, we're just cooking.
-好的 -好
- Okay. Yeah. - Okay.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表