剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
是很棒 如果你清楚知道
you know, that's great if you have absolutely any idea
自己以后想变成什么样
what the hell you want the rest of your life to look like,
但我不知道 我不能去考试
but I just don't, and I can't take it.
我不知道自己现在该跟你说些什么
I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to say right now to you
格兰特和泰勒以前从没这么说过
I never had this conversation with Grant or Taylor.
我感觉如果自己要求太严
I feel like if I push too hard,
你会叛逆反抗
you're just gonna push back
又怕自己要求不严 那...
and I'm afraid if I don't push hard enough, then...
我成了洛莉
I'm Lori.
你有很多角色 但你不是洛莉
You're a lot of things, but you're not Lori.
我只希望你不要
I just wish that you wouldn't
给自己太多压力
put so much pressure on yourself.
你不用十七岁就规划好全部人生 亲爱的
You don't have to figure out your entire life at age 17, baby.
不如你明天去参加考试
Why don't you just take the test tomorrow,
看看自己水平 没什么好怕的
see what happens and you have nothing to lose.
因为我会考砸的
Because I'll bomb it.
是 但你猜怎么着
Okay, so you know what?
那就砸吧
Bomb it.
砸到惨不忍♥睹 好吗
Bomb it big, okay?
然后重考就好
And then you take it again.
我会帮你 泰勒也会帮你
I'll help you and Taylor will help you.
全家人都会支持你的
Your whole family is behind you.
你不用独自经历这些
You don't have to go through this alone.
可能你想我上大学
You probably just want me to go to college
只是希望能把我从家里赶走四年
so you can have me out of the house for four years.
这当然也是好处之一
Well, that's definitely a perk.
谢谢
Thank you.
里根
视频通话
与里根视频通话中
里根
视频连接失败
真的 那个叫迪恩的小子
I am telling you, that guy Dean
在你每节课上都会睡着
falls asleep in every one of your classes.
真的吗 每一节吗
Come on, every class?
上课以后十五分钟 准得很
15 minutes in. Like clockwork.
我怎么会没发现
How have I not noticed this?
他总是坐在块头最大的人身后
Well, he made sure to sit behind the largest person he can find
然后拉低帽檐...
and then he pulls his cap down...
我还觉得自己是个特好的老师呢
Oh, and here I was thinking I was becoming a pretty good teacher.
你的确是好老师
You are a good teacher.
你是好老师
You're a great teacher.
你是个好助教
Well, you're a great teaching assistant.
我不该那样的
I shouldn't have done that.
为什么不 我都等你这样一晚上了
Why not? I've been wanting you to all night.
我还没和伊丽莎白离婚
I'm still married to Elizabeth.
严格说来
Well, technically,
你们分居了
you're separated,
如果我说错了纠正我
and correct me if I'm wrong,
但我清楚听到伊丽莎白说她觉得
but I did hear Elizabeth say that she thinks
你们都该约约别人
you both should see other people.
我知道
I know.
大卫 我喜欢你
Look, David, I like you.
你人好 又聪明
You're sweet, you're smart,
但我不想...
but I don't-- I don't want to--
不想破坏你的婚姻
I don't want to break up your marriage either.
我不着急
I'm in no rush here.
所以不如我们慢慢来
So why don't we just take things slow
看会发生什么
and we'll see what happens.
-好吗 -好的
- Deal? - Deal.
我为自己说的那些感到抱歉
I'm really sorry for what I said.
不用
Don't be.
你说得对
You're right.
我替大家花钱 因为如果不这样
I spend money on people because if I don't,
我怕大家都不会理我
I'm afraid they'll want nothing to do with me.
你为什么这么想
Why would you think that?
这是人们唯一能容忍♥我爸妈的办法
Well, that's the only reason people put up with my parents,
我又怎么会和他俩不同呢
so why would I be any different?
因为你有才又有趣
Because you're talented and funny.
是派对的灵魂 波德
The life of the party, Bird.
你就是派对
Hell, you are the party.
就算你不是大家的取款机
Even if you stopped being everybody's ATM,
大家还是会喜欢你的
they're still gonna be crazy about you.
你真好
You're sweet.
好 我得去工作了
All right, I gotta get to work.
谢谢你最后关头接下这活
Thank you for taking this job last minute.
我也没什么选择啊
It's not like I really had a choice.
某人把房♥租钱全花在碰碰车上了
Somebody spent all of our rent money on bumper cars.
你怎么在家 我以为今晚是妈妈
What are you doing here? I thought it was mom's night.
我想跟你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you.
好吧
Okay.
说吧
Talk.
抱歉没告诉你我和洛莉之间的事
I'm sorry for not telling you what happened between Lori and me.
我该说的
I should have.
所以如果你有任何想知道的事
So if there's anything you want to know,
问吧 我都会回答
ask me and I'll tell you.
你爱她吗
Did you love her?
不
No.
你们在一起了多久
How long did it last?
就一晚
One night.
然后我意识到了错误 再没犯过
Then I realized my mistake and it never happened again.
你为什么那么做
Why'd you do it?
当时你妈妈和我在家有矛盾
Your mom and I were having issues at home.
洛莉是我逃避它们的办法
Lori was my way to avoid dealing with them,
用肉体关系麻醉自己 忘掉问题
using a physical relationship to hide from your problems.
我希望你永远不要这样
I hope you never have to experience that.
那只会让事情更糟
It only makes them worse.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
没了
No.
那你忙吧
I'll let you get back.
记得把这地方好好锁上
Make sure to lock this place up extra tight.
没问题
No problem.
你来早了
You're here early.
我忘带电脑了
I left my computer.
想着喝杯咖啡再上班
I thought I'd grab a coffee.
你的友谊酒喝的如何
How was your friendly drink?
还好
It was fine.
你晚上怎么样
How was your night?
风平浪静
Uneventful.
我的确和卡特好好交了下心
I did have a nice heart-to-heart with Carter.
-是吗 -是的 我想我终于说通了她
- Really? - Yeah, I think I finally got through to her.
-那真好 -她开始理解
- That's fantastic. - She's beginning to understand
接受优良教育的重要性了
the importance of a good education.
在开玩笑吗
You gotta be kidding me.
早上好 波德
Good morning, Bird.
哪里好了
Is it?
我都不记得上次周六这么早起是什么时候
I don't remember the last time I was up this early on a Saturday.
麦克斯 什么事
Hey, Max, what's up?
我没事
I'm fine.
谢谢关心
Thanks for asking.
再次谢谢昨晚的事
And thanks again for last night.
我真不知道人生里没你要怎么办了
I honestly don't know what I would do without you in my life.
你不许搬走 永远都不许
You are never moving out, ever.
我在想
So I was thinking,
考试还有半小时才开始
the test doesn't start for another 30 minutes.
想去看看俄♥国♥文学吗
Any interest in checking out some Russian literature?
好 我可以...
Yeah. I could--
可以复习一下托尔斯泰
I could use a little brush up on my Tolstoy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
看着有点走神
You seem kind of far away.
不 没事
No, I'm fine.
我就在这
I'm right here.
A到G都在右手边
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表