剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
not just because of Lori.
我...
I kind of, um...
出了点状况
got myself into a situation.
很糟糕的状况
A bad situation.
而现在我要向某个我深爱的人撒谎
And now I'm lying to someone that I really love about it.
有时候你不得不撒谎
Well, sometimes you have to lie,
来保护别人
to protect people, you know?
生活就是这样
I mean, it's just the way life is.
你有没有想过说出真♥相♥
Do you ever think that telling the truth
可能比撒谎更伤人吗
could hurt more than lying about it would?
我觉得都一样伤人
I think it all hurts the same.
如果都一样伤人
Yeah, well, if it hurts all the same,
那我情愿说出真♥相♥
I think I prefer to tell the truth.
什么阻止了你
What's stopping you?
我...
Me...
恨我自己
hating myself.
这事会给他们带来怎样的伤害
What this is gonna do to them.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我和麦克斯上♥床♥了
I slept with Max.
你不是故意想伤害别人
It's not like you were trying to hurt anybody.
你很痛苦
You were in pain.
你们俩彼此相爱
You guys love each other.
一件又一件事发生
One thing led to another.
你们又不是想在一起
It's not like you want to be together.
当然不是
No, of course not.
他们才应该在一起
They're supposed to be together.
这件事真是大错特错
This is wrong on so many levels.
现在我们做了这么恶劣的事
Now we're carrying around this awful thing
还得瞒着泰勒
behind Taylor's back.
事情不是只有正反两面的 卡特
It's not a totally black-and-white situation, Carter.
这很复杂
It's messy.
人们都很复杂
You know, people are messy
有时候他们不说出全部真♥相♥ 是因为...
and they sometimes don't tell the whole truth because...
全部真♥相♥让人痛苦
the whole truth is hard.
你会怎么办呢
Well, what would you do?
继续说谎 希望不要被别人发现吗
Just keep lying and hope nobody found out?
你想让我装病吗
You want me to pretend to be sick?
我可以把所有人都带走
I can get everybody out of here,
你们三个就能好好谈一谈了
the three of you can just hash it out in nature.
不 你不用这么做
No, you don't have to do that.
我不想毁掉泰勒的周末
I don't want to ruin Taylor's whole weekend.
我只想撑过这段时间
I just have to get through it
一回去我就告诉她
and then I'll just tell her as soon as we get back.
好吧
Yeah.
知道吗 你很诚实
You know, you have integrity,
我就喜欢你这一点
and I love you for it.
真的吗
Really?
我现在觉得我一点都不诚实
I don't feel like I have any integrity right now.
人们在脆弱的时候
People do things,
会做出很多疯狂的事情
they do crazy things when they're vulnerable.
有时候甚至会做些
You know, they sometimes even do things
看起来无法原谅的事
that seem unforgivable,
当你换位思考时
and then you put yourself in their shoes
就会发现其实不然
and you realize it's not.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
该来喝鸡尾酒了
It's cocktail hour.
我们马上就来
We'll be right there.
你犯了一个错
You made a mistake.
别太苛责你自己
Don't beat yourself up about it.
你们先去吧
You guys go ahead.
我还是在这待一会
I think I'm just gonna hang out here for a while.
要喝酒的话 我们需要个歌♥单
Okay, if we're gonna do cocktails, we need a playlist,
但一定要跟丛林有关
but it has to be something woodsy.
你能搞定吗
Can you handle it?
小麦
Mad?
我没法告诉她
I couldn't tell her.
-我努力过了 -为什么
- I tried. - Why not?
她的烦心事够多了
She has enough on her mind.
比如说什么
Okay, like what?
我不能说 但是...
I can't say, but...
她现在情况很糟糕
She's in a bad situation
我跟她说洛莉的事
and me telling her about Lori just
也无济于事
would not have helped anything.
好吧 什么糟糕的情况
Okay, what kind of bad situation?
她去见洛莉的路上发生了一些事
Something happened on her trip to go see Lori and...
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
-为什么 -就是不能
- Why not? - I can't.
当时麦克斯也在吧
Well, Max was there, right?
-那我就去问他 -别去
- So I'll just ask him. - Don't.
-为什么 -这只会让情况更糟
- Why not? - It's gonna make things worse.
到底什么情况
What things?
他们之间发生了什么
Okay, did something happen between them?
吵架了吗
Did they get into a fight?
我还以为你要说他们
Okay, I thought you were gonna say they
抢劫了银行之类的
robbed a bank or something.
她为什么这么担心
What is she so worried about?
他们又没有劈腿 麦克斯和泰勒
It's not like they cheated and Max and Taylor
已经分手了
have already broken up.
是啊 可是泰勒不会这么想
Yeah, but Taylor's not gonna see it that way.
麦克斯和卡特以前又不是
Well, it's not like it's something Max and Carter
没干过这种事
never did before.
是 但那是在泰勒之前啊
Yeah, but that was before Taylor.
鸡尾酒不喝了吗
What's the deal with the cocktails?
大卫早在当教授之前
David was absentminded
就整天心不在焉了
long before he was a professor.
怎么呢
How so?
我们第一次约会时
On our first date,
他带我去了一家四星级饭店
he took me to a four-star restaurant.
然后呢
And?
他忘带钱包了
And he forgot his wallet.
所以你只好付了钱吗
And you had to pay?
是的
Yes.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
他也有很贴心的一面
He has a very sweet side.
他以前总说情话
You know, he used to say this thing.
你知道有时候项链挂坠会转到脖子后面吧
You know when your necklace, the back of it is in front?
他会帮我调整好
He would adjust it for me like this
然后说 "许个愿吧"
and he would say, "Make a wish."
天呐 天已经晚了
Oh my God, it's probably getting late.
我不该再打扰你了
I should get out of your hair.
好吧
Oh, okay.
认识你很高兴
Well, it was great getting to know you.
没错 一起消遣时光很有趣
Yeah, it was really fun hanging out.
-我直接把这些留给大卫了 -好的
- I'm just gonna leave these here for David. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
麦迪逊知道了吗
Madison knows?
对不起 我必须得找个人聊聊
I'm sorry, I had to talk to someone about it.
我当时快疯了
I was going crazy.
这也许是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing.
告诉她 公诸于众
You know, tell her, get it out there in the open,
然后我们一起面对后果
then we'll just deal with whatever happens.
所以我们要告诉她吗
So we're telling her?
一有机会就说
First chance we get.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on.
他们好像在一起 又好像不在
I mean, they're sort of together, sort of not.
你♥爸♥爸怎么说
Well, what does your dad say?
他表现得像是在一起
He acts like they're together.
说要搬去和她一起住
I mean, he's talking about moving in with her.
那可是件大事
Well, that's kind of a big deal.
是啊 但从我的感觉来看
Yeah, but from the vibe that I'm getting,
不可能
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表