剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
《找寻自我》前情提要
Previously on "Finding Carter".
-你认为他在干什么 -我想不出是什么
- What do you think he's up to? - I can't figure out what it is.
终有一天 他会让你知道的
In the end, people show you who they really are.
你得留心
You gotta pay attention.
她是派你来照看我吗
Did she send you here to babysit me?
-我想帮助你 -够了
- I'm trying to help you. - Stop.
-我不想失去你 -太迟了
- I don't want to lose you. - It's too late.
我的出版商说签售日期定了
My publisher said my tour dates are locked.
你觉得现在离开真的好吗
Do you think that this is the best time for you to leave?
你怎么能坦然坐在那和他们吃饭聊天
How could you sit there and eat dinner with them
然后又偷我爸的东西
and then steal from my dad?
滚蛋吧你
Screw you.
他拿走了你的手表
He took your watch with him.
你是说这个手表吗
You talking about this watch?
他打包行李离开了
He packed up his things and left.
我不知道他在哪里
I have no idea where he is.
好 眼线笔
Okay. Eyeliner?
好了
There.
-谢谢 -好吧
- Thanks. - Okay.
紫红色还是糖果色
Velvet plum or candy charade?
你有没有思考过女人的未来啊
Do you ever wonder about the fate of womankind
每天早上做的第一个决定居然是这个
when these are the first choices we make every morning?
如果选对了那就没有
Not if we make the right choice.
-糖果色 -好选择
- Candy. - Great choice.
你醒来后
You've been checking your
每隔十秒就看一次手♥机♥
phone every ten seconds since you woke up.
我想让本回复我
I'm trying to get Ben to answer me.
你正式进入了
Well, you're officially entering territory
电♥话♥销♥售♥员和跟踪狂的领域
reserved for telemarketers and stalkers.
我知道 我试过了一切
I know. I've tried everything.
悔恨 谦卑
Remorse. Humility.
后悔的表情符号♥
Contrite emoji face.
你觉得给他狂发短♥信♥会有帮助吗
And you think overwhelming him with texts is gonna help?
我感觉很糟糕
I feel awful.
竭尽全力让他觉得可以信任我
I went out of my way to make him feel like he could trust me
然后又指控他偷东西
and then I accused him of stealing.
我只是想道歉
I just want to apologize.
听起来你尝试过了
Well, it sounds like you've tried.
现在你得别管这事了
Now you just have to leave it alone.
我做不到 泰勒
I can't just leave it alone, Taylor.
好吧
Okay.
我能做什么
What can I do now?
我不大赞同这个
I'm not quite with this
"我们去跟之前绑♥架♥我姐的人打招呼"的计划
"Let's go say hi to my sister's former kidnapper," plan.
我懂
I get it.
但她是最后看到他的人
But she was the last person to see him.
卡特
Carter?
泰勒
Taylor.
-真是惊喜 -嗯
- What a surprise. - Yeah.
我们要找本
Um, we're looking for Ben.
我真希望能告诉你我有他的消息
Well, I wish I could tell you that I've heard from him.
你知道他可能在哪吗
Well, do you have any idea where he might be?
也许在之前的寄养家庭什么的
Maybe one of his old foster homes or something?
我不知道
I have no idea.
也不能打电♥话♥问社会服务机构
And I can't call social services and ask.
很快就有人要来家访考察了
I have a home study visit coming up soon.
如果我不知道他在哪 结果可不好
It would not look good if I don't know where he is.
家访考察是什么
What's a home study visit?
他的社工会来看看
His social worker comes to check things out,
确保他没事
make sure he's okay.
如果他不在会怎么样
And what happens if he's not there?
我可能永远失去他
Chances are I lose him for good.
找寻自我
第二季 第十六集
这差不多是一半的路程
This is about the halfway mark,
所以也许你们可以...
so maybe you guys could come out for--
-好啊 麦克斯 -你好
- Hey, Max. - Hey.
我爸在给我看新书宣传的路线
My dad was just showing me his route for the book tour.
你要去哪里啊
Oh. Where all does it take you?
两个月走遍二十六个城市
26 cities in two months.
好多啊
That's a lot of cities.
我不介意旅行
I don't mind the travel,
糟糕的是采访
it's the interviews that get to you.
一遍又一遍回答相同的问题
The same questions over and over.
还有好多难喝的咖啡
And a lot of bad coffee.
第一站在哪
Where's the first stop?
波基普西
Poughkeepsie.
你知道那里的邮局是富兰克林·罗斯福
You know the post office there was commissioned
在1937年受命修建的吗
by Franklin Roosevelt in 1937?
希望那不是它饱享盛名的原因
Hope that's not its claim to fame.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid it is.
但出版社说那都是宣传策略的一部分
But my publishers say it's all part of the strategy.
希望这策略还包括
Yeah, well, I hope this strategy still includes
明天带我去参加高中迎新介绍会
taking me to high school orientation tomorrow.
是明天吗
Is that tomorrow?
你就要去了吗
Whoa, you're already going to that?
是啊
Yeah.
明年我就入学了
Next year I join the big leagues.
他们想提前让我们初中生做好准备
They like to prepare us middle schoolers early.
我要跟我的出版商签一些文件
I'm supposed to sign some papers with my publisher,
但我可以调整安排陪你去
but I'll move things around. I can make it work.
我能陪他去 带你转转
I can take him. I can show you what's what.
那就太棒了
Yeah. Yeah, that'd be awesome.
你确定吗 儿子
You sure, bud?
你就要离开两个月了
Well, you're taking off for two months,
我还是早点习惯比较好
so I mean, might as well get used to it.
那就说定了
Well, done and done, then.
卡特
Carter.
尝尝
Taste this.
好
Okay.
这是什么
Mmm. What is that?
我称之为魔幻时光莫吉托
I'm calling it the Magic Hour Mojito.
下周有一场单身女郎聚会
Got a bachelorette party coming in next week,
是她们要求的
and they requested them.
喝醉的单身女郎
Drunk bachelorettes.
我那晚不上班对吧
I'll be off that night, right?
实际上我要教你怎么调
You know, actually, I was gonna teach you how
这样你就能给她们调酒了
to make these so you could take care of them.
我还想着你开始喜欢我了呢
And here I was thinking you were starting to like me again.
拜托 你知道你会做生意
Please. You know you're good for business.
你天生就会对付顾客
You're natural with the customers,
钱也算得快
and you're fast with the register.
你是说你很高兴给了我第二次机会吗
Are you saying you're glad I made you give me a second chance?
还是专注调酒吧
Why don't we focus on making mojitos.
好吧
Okay.
薄荷 青柠
Mint. Lime.
完美莫吉托的秘诀是搅拌棒
Now, the secret to a perfect mojito is the muddle.
试试吧
Give it a go.
你在干什么
Oh. What are you doing?
-怎么了 -来
- What? - Really. Here.
你得捣碎 好吗 捣碎
You gotta mash it, all right? Mash.
-捣碎 -不要撕碎
- Mash it. - Don't shred.
-好 -捣碎
- Okay. - Mash.
慢慢的用力
Gentle and firm.
很好
Perfect.
怎么了
What?
我就说你会做生意
Like I said, you're good for business.
好了 现在倒苏打水
Okay. Now get some club soda.
费尔法克斯警局
丽兹 你有空吗
Hey, Liz, you got a sec?
有 怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表