剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
《找寻自我》前情回顾
Previously on Finding Carter.
-停下 -你不属于那群人
- Stop! - You didn't belong with those people.
你属于我
You belong with me.
你是个心理扭曲 满脑妄想的重罪犯
You are a sick, delusional felon.
不
No! ?
凯尔
Kyle!
现在他死了
Now that he's gone,
你终于准备好当我妈了吗
you're finally ready to be my mom?
我们之间很愉快
We had a really great thing going.
所以别放弃我 好吗
So don't give up on me, okay?
我在学着怎么去原谅
I'm learning how to forgive.
-惊喜吧 -克拉什
- Surprise. - Crash!
见到你实在太高兴了
I'm so happy to see you.
接下来就能知道我会被派到哪
Next I'll find out where I'm posted.
如果你被派出国了呢
What if you get stationed on the other side of the world?
等发生了再说吧
We'll deal with that when it happens.
洛莉要庭审了
Lori's going on trial.
她可能被立即释放
She could be released immediately.
被告人最近生病的时候 你去医院探望过她
What did you say to her, the defendant,
对她说了什么
in the hospital when she was ill?
我爱你
I love you.
告诉我你更爱我
Tell me you love me more.
那么这个女人 是不是你母亲
Was this woman, in fact, your mother or not?
可能吧
Maybe.
-我请求传唤本杰明·华♥莱♥士♥ -他是谁
- I call to the stand Benjamin Wallace. - Who is he?
他们最后一刻把他加上去的
They added him, at the last minute.
洛莉·史蒂文斯是我的生母
Lori Stevens is my biological mother.
我的生父是大卫·威尔逊
My biological father is David Wilson.
弗吉尼亚联邦诉
In a stunning turn of events
史蒂文斯一案的情况发生惊人转变
in the case of Stevens vs. The Commonwealth of Virginia,
被告人洛莉·史蒂文斯
defendant Lori Stevens
受到的联邦绑♥架♥指控不成立
has been found not guilty of federal kidnapping charges.
史蒂文斯服刑后已被释放
Stevens has been released after time served.
被告人提出了孩子的监护权的问题
The matter of child custody has been dropped by the defendant,
卡特·威尔逊会继续由威尔逊家庭抚养
Carter Wilson, she will remain in the care of the Wilson family.
卡特
Carter!
我没有什么计划
I don't know what my plans are.
只是很感激我自♥由♥了
I'm just grateful to have my freedom
而且知道我儿子还活着
and to know that my son is alive and well,
还有法官认为将监护权给我很合适
and that the judge saw fit to award me custody.
史蒂文斯女士现在就说这么多
And that's all Ms. Stevens has to say right now.
非常感谢 非常感谢
Thank you very much. Thank you very much.
抱歉 失陪了
Excuse us. Pardon us.
卡特
Carter!
卡特
Carter!
卡特
Carter!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
找寻自我
第二季 第十三集
没有脸书账号♥ 照片分享账号♥
No Facebook, no Instagram.
阅后即焚账号♥和推特账号♥
No Snapchat, no Twitter.
这不合情理
This doesn't make any sense.
怎么网络上到处都没有本
How could Ben be nowhere on the Internet?
好像很明显
Seems pretty obvious.
什么
What?
他不想被人找到
He doesn't want to be found.
你回来时也不大喜欢这主意
When you came back, you weren't exactly open to the idea.
拜托 这不一样
Come on, that was different.
是啊 还有人找你呢
Yeah, people had been looking for you.
洛莉 你来干什么
Lori! What the hell are you doing here?
我得来...
I had to come to--
我得报♥警♥吗
Do I have to call the police?
因为如果得要警♥察♥来
Because if that's what it's gonna take
你才肯远离我们的话...
to keep you away from us...
那个有痣和胡子的女人需要你的签名
Uh, the lady with the mole and the moustache needs your autograph.
紧张 知道了
Tension. Got it.
我们一直在找你
We've been looking for you.
我在这里啊
And, here I am.
我问你来这里干什么
Oka-- I asked you what you were doing here.
我们住在这里
We're living here.
这里是我们区
This is our district.
你搬来了吗
You moved here?
我们该进去了
Hey, uh, we should do this.
你不签名他们就没法给我排课
They can't give me my classes until you sign.
卡特 你没必要担心我
Look, Carter, you don't need to worry about me
干涉你的生活
interfering in your life.
我明白你对我的感受
I understand how you feel about me,
我会远离你的
and I'm gonna stay away.
但我只是想告诉你 我爱你
But I just want you to know that I love you,
如果你需要什么
and I will always be here for you
我会一直陪着你
if you ever need anything.
别担心 我不需要
Don't worry, I won't.
你觉得我们该申请限制令吗
Do you think we need to get a restraining order?
这未必是个坏主意
That's not a bad idea, actually.
丽兹 我儿子在她手里
Liz, she has my son.
我知道 大卫
I know, David.
也在努力接受这事
I'm trying really hard to be okay with that.
她保证了她会远离我们
She did promise she was gonna stay away,
如果那有意义的话
if that's worth anything.
-毫无意义 -比这还糟糕
- How about, nothing? - Less than nothing.
我们要怎么做
Okay, what are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是在努力接受这一切
I'm just-- I'm trying to take it all in.
我知道一件事
Well, I know one thing--
我不想让她靠近我的家人
I don't want her near my family.
显然我也是
Neither do I, obviously,
但我们得以正确的方式处理
but we have to handle it the right way.
但她已经在女儿们的学校露面了
But she's already shown up at the girls' school.
那个女人 她不明白"界限"这个词
The-- the woman, she doesn't understand the word, "boundaries."
我们得求助警♥察♥
We need to get the authorities involved.
丽兹 我不想激怒她
Liz, I just don't want to provoke her.
有什么事吗
Can I help you with something?
我想问问你习不习惯
I wanted to ask if you were doing okay?
还好
Yeah, I'm fine.
这里怎么回事
What's the deal with this place?
校长跟傻♥逼♥一样
The principal seems like kind of a bitch.
是有点 说实话
Yeah, kind of. To tell you the truth,
我也不经常来学校
I don't really spend that much time here myself.
-是吗 -最近我有些事需要处理
- Yeah? - I've kind of had a couple things to deal with recently.
知道了
Yeah, cool.
如果你要找地方住或者...
If you need a place to stay or something--
我有地方住
I have one.
我知道 但...
Okay, yeah, but it's...
你还有其他选择
it's not your only option.
我不知道你明不明白
I don't think you know
跟洛莉一起住意味着什么
what you're getting into living with Lori.
我明白
Yeah, actually, I do.
她清楚状况 她会过自己的生活
She knows the score. She's gonna live her life,
-我也会过自己的 -显然你不了解她
- I'm gonna live mine. - Obviously, you don't know her.
你也不了解我
You don't know me.
我只是不想被牵扯进你们的事
Look, I'm just trying to stay out of the system.
你们之间的事
And all of this between you guys,
是你们的问题 跟我无关
it's your drama, it's not mine.
好 我明白了
Okay, fine. I get it.
整件事肯定...
The whole thing must seem...
-很混乱 -不是什么大事
- pretty messed up. - It's no biggie.
我只是想让你知道...
Look, I just want you to know...
如果你有什么需要 尽管找我
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表