剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
我更喜欢"节约"这说法
Okay, I-- I prefer thrifty.
他还收走了我的摇♥头♥丸♥
He found my molly, too.
我们会有的
We'll find some.
你今晚能请我喝酒吗
Hey, will you buy me drinks tonight?
怎么 我是你糖爹吗
What am I, your sugar daddy?
我没带钱包
I didn't bring my wallet.
好吧 不过我记着账呢
Fine, but I'm keeping a running tab.
你看见本了吗
Hey, have you seen Ben?
他本该在这的
He was supposed to be here.
没有
No, I haven't.
好吧 我去找找他 等下回来
All right, I'm gonna go look for him, I'll be back.
我不知道他在哪 他没回家
I don't know where he is. He never came home.
你试着打他电♥话♥了吗
Did you try calling him?
是的 留了一堆言
Yeah, I left a bunch of messages.
他可能在发脾气
He's probably just blowing off steam.
等你告诉他我们想出办法了
You know what? It'll be fine once you tell him
他就会好的
that we worked it all out.
说错了 我刚看到了他
False alarm, I just spotted him.
很好
Okay, good.
那你去忙派对吧
I'll let you get back to the party.
-一切都好吗 -是 为什么
- Everything okay? - Yeah, why?
不知道 你有心事
I don't know. I can always tell when
我能听得出来
there's something on your mind.
告诉我吧
Come on, tell me.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
她...
She...
-她半路拦下了我 -什么时候
- she pulled me over. - What? When?
我离开酒吧以后
After I left the bar,
我根本都没超速
And I wasn't' even speeding or anything.
她只是...想找我麻烦
She just... wanted to mess with me.
你为什么不告诉我
Well, why didn't you tell me?
因为我知道你会生气
Because I knew you would be upset.
而且说实话 我不想再给伊丽莎白
And frankly, I don't want to give Elizabeth
又一个恨我的理由了
another reason to hate me.
所以你也别告诉其他人
So let's just keep this between us.
真的 卡特 答应我什么都别说
I'm serious, Carter. Promise not to say anything.
她"看到了他的改变"
She sees the change in him.
你敢相信她说了这话吗
Can you believe that she said that?
我就是随便一问 但你觉得
Okay, I'm just posing the question, but do you think
她有可能是对的吗
that there is any chance that should could be right?
酗酒 家暴
Drink, smack her around,
道歉 戒酒 再犯
apologize, get clean, repeat.
那是他的套路
That was the routine.
在那晚我妈妈犯错
And on the one night that my mom made the mistake
骂他废物之后
of calling him a loser,
他用刀捅了我妈
he snapped and assaulted her with a knife.
你觉得这种人能改变吗
Does that sound like somebody who's capable of change to you?
麦克斯 我是支持你的 但我们
Max, I am on your side, but we've been sitting
已经在车里坐了十分钟还没走
in the car for ten minutes and you haven't started it.
你心里是不是或许想留下
Do you think that maybe you want to stay?
我不想留她一个人跟他独处
I don't want to leave her alone with him.
他会报复她的 向来都是这样
He will try to get back with her. That's what he always does.
你是我认识最聪明的人了
You're the smartest person that I know.
告诉我该怎么办
Tell me what to do.
我觉得我们该回去吃晚饭
I think we should go back in for dinner,
等你♥爸♥爸离开 说服你妈妈搬走
wait for your dad to leave, convince your mom to move.
那是我们来这的原因
That is the whole reason we came up here
别被你♥爸♥爸干扰了
and we can't let your dad derail that.
-我讨厌跟他共处一室 -我知道
- I hate being in the same room with him. - I know.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
我会陪着你的
I'll be with you.
我知道如果一直打你电♥话♥
I knew if I kept calling you,
你最终会投降的
I would eventually wear you down.
你拦停了洛莉吗
You pulled Lori over?
你是疯了吗
Have you totally lost your mind?
卡特 听我解释
Carter, let me explain.
这是警♥察♥骚扰 有什么好解释的
How do you explain police harassment, mom?
我做错了
It was wrong.
这是个愚蠢的错误
It was stupid and wrong.
那你为什么要做
Then why on earth did you do it?
因为...
Because--
简要说来就是
the short answer is that
我感觉自己又一次要失去你了
I feel like you're slipping away from me, again,
当时我是一时糊涂
and it was a momentary lapse of judgment.
这可不只是一时糊涂
This was more than a momentary lapse of judgment.
我不会再这样了
It'll never happen again.
我向你保证
I promise you, you have my word.
发生这些事以后 你还想让我相信你吗
You're seriously expecting me to trust you after all of this?
信任需要努力去换
You were the one that said trust is something
这是你说的 妈妈
you need to earn, mom.
或许你该听听自己的建议
Maybe you should have taken your own advice.
卡特 等等
Carter, wait!
你就是这么帮奥利维亚戒毒的吗
So this is how you're gonna help Olivia stay off drugs, huh?
自己卖♥♥吗
By selling them?
你的好主意没奏效
Your big idea didn't pan out,
我只好自己想办法
so I had to come up with something.
你真是蠢
You're an idiot, you know that?
如果你听了我的留言
If you had listened to any of my messages,
就会知道我已经说服了洛莉
you would know by now that I worked it out with Lori.
-她会收留奥利维亚 -什么时候
- She's gonna take Olivia in. - When did she agree to that?
当我同意出钱养奥利维亚的时候
When I agreed to pitch in my own money to help pay for it.
好吧 你不用这样的
All right, you didn't have to do that.
我们是一家人
Well, we're family, aren't we?
应该相互照应
We're supposed to be looking out for each other.
但现在你得走了
But now you have to leave.
-真的吗 -没错 请你离开 本
- Seriously? - Yeah, seriously. I want you to leave, Ben.
你不能在我的派对上卖♥♥毒品
You can't sell drugs at my party.
地下派对时你卖♥♥或许没关系
That stuff might've flown when we were underground,
但现在我们合法了 我起码得维护秩序
but we're legit now, I have to keep some semblance of order.
那说好的家人要互相照应呢
All right, and what happened to family looks out for each other?
这跟家人无关 本 这是生意
This isn't about family, Ben. This is business.
现在能请你出去了吗
Would you please get out of here? Now?
你♥爸♥都计划好了
Your dad has all kinds of plans.
比尔 说说吧
Bill, why don't you tell him?
我联♥系♥了不少个挺好的
Well, there are a lot of great social programs
社会帮助项目
I've been in contact with,
让我找到了住家
helped me find some housing,
还会帮我找到工作
they're gonna help me find a job.
我们终于能一起聚聚真好 凯伦
You know, it is so great to finally spend some time with you, Karen.
如果你住得能离麦克斯近一些就更好了
It would be even better if you lived closer to Max, you know?
我们可以经常吃饭
We could-- we could do this all the time.
麦克斯肯定不会欢迎的
Right, I'm sure Max would just love that.
他欢迎 对吗
Oh, he would. Right?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得你会喜欢大瀑布城
I think you'd like Great Falls.
如果住近一点 也挺好
Well, it would be nice to not be so far away.
让你从这房♥子搬出去
Get you out of this house.
我们在这也有过幸福日子
We had some good times in here, too.
是吗
Really?
我怎么不记得
I'm having a hard time remembering that.
还记得你六岁生日时
Remember that little mini acoustic guitar
我送你的小木吉他吗 你很喜欢
I got you on your sixth birthday? You loved that thing.
那个好像还在车♥库♥里
Oh, you know, I think I still have it somewhere in the garage.
妈妈 你不用...
Mom, you don't have to--
你们继续聊 我马上回来
Keep talking, I'll just be a sec.
我知道你生气 麦克斯
Look, I get why you're upset, Max.
你可能以为假释听证会就是我们
You probably thought that parole hearing was the last time
最后一次见面了
you'd ever have to see me.
"希望"更准确
Hoped, is far more accurate.
是
Yeah.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表