剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
Um, this is Sophia Sing.
她是位精神病专家
She's a psychiatrist.
她会帮助你的
She's gonna help you.
当然
Yes, of course.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
可以开始了吗
Shall we get started?
这屋里安全吗
It's safe to show my face?
今天是老爸在家 没事的
It's Dad's day to nest, don't worry.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
干嘛 你又想带我去看心理医生吗
Why, you want to take me to another head shrinker?
如果你愿意 派翠随时恭候
Pat would like to see you again if you're up for that.
-可我妈说... -我知道你妈说了什么
- Yeah, but Mom says-- - I know what Mom said.
但我们可以瞒着她啊
But she doesn't have to know.
所以你既要我开口
So you want me to talk
又要我保密
and then you don't want me to talk.
我到底该怎么做
I mean, what am I supposed to do?
好吧
Okay, um...
我只是想好好照顾你
I'm just trying to look out for you, that's all.
选择权在你
It-- It's your choice.
我今天试着找我爸谈过了
Yeah, well, I tried to talk with Dad today,
可是感觉根本没用
but that was pretty pointless.
你心里没有好受一点吗
That didn't make you feel any better?
好吧 我会去的
Okay. I'll-- I'll do it.
我会再去看你的朋友的
I'll see your friend again.
好
Okay.
据监狱长称
According to the warden,
你曾多次索要安♥眠♥药♥
you've requested sleep aids multiple times.
在这里想睡个好觉不容易
It's not easy to get any rest in here.
你有没有什么医生
Do you have a doctor I can contact
我可以确认一下你的处方
to verify your prescriptions?
我看过很多医生
There's been a lot of doctors
过去这几年
and I've used a lot of aliases
也换过无数化名
over the last few years,
我连你该去找谁都记不清了
so I really can't remember who to even refer you to.
你最近看过哪位医生
Well, who was your most recent physician?
我真的很希望你今天能来
I was really hoping you would come today.
我好想你
I have missed you so much.
史蒂文斯女士 请你集中注意力
Miss Stevens, I really need you to stay focused
尽力配合我的工作
on our work here if you can.
你还有多少问题需要我回答
You know, how many more questions do you need me to answer?
我们都聊了快一个小时了
We've been talking almost an hour.
你钱已经拿到了
You have your money,
就不能赶紧把东西签好
can't you just sign whatever you need to sign
赶紧走人吗
and be on your way?
史蒂文斯女士 事情没那么简单
Miss Stevens, it doesn't work like that.
-我需要确认... -我疯了吗
- I have to verify-- - That I'm crazy?
我知道你觉得我疯了
Yeah. I know you do.
你还想让我说什么
What more do you want me to say?
你是不是还想让我
Want me to start
尖叫啊 扯头发啊
screaming and pulling out my hair?
是不是我还得威胁说要自杀
Want me to threaten to kill myself?
这我真可以
'Cause I can do that.
每次一想起再也见不到我女儿
I think about it every time I think about
我就想要自杀
never seeing my daughter again.
妈 冷静一下
Mom, calm down.
你叫我妈妈了
You called me Mom.
我以为再也听不到你这么叫了呢
I never thought I'd hear you call me that again.
史蒂文斯女士
Miss Stevens.
我不想再跟你废话了
I don't want to talk to you anymore.
卡特
Carter.
你知道我没有疯
You know I'm not crazy.
这是我唯一的选择了
This was the only way.
如果我真进监狱
If I go to prison,
我连见上你一面都难 可如果进的是医院
I will hardly ever see you, but if I go to a hospital,
你可以随时来探望我
you can come visit me whenever you want.
史蒂文斯女士 请您集中注意力
Miss Stevens, I really must insist that you focus,
否则我就让卡特走了
or I will have to ask Carter to leave the room.
卡特 就告诉我你原谅我了吧
Carter, just tell me you forgive me.
求你了
Please.
告诉我一切都会回到原样
Just tell me everything will be back the way it was before,
因为等我出狱...
'cause when I get out of here--
够了
Stop.
你真的不明白自己做了什么 是吗
You really don't understand what you've done, do you?
你不会出狱的
You're not getting out of here.
就算出狱了
And even if you were...
我们之间也不会回到原样
... things would never be the same between us.
别这么说 别这么说
Don't say that. Don't say that.
别这么说 求你了
Don't-- Don't, please.
不 我...
No, I'm--
事情最终会回到原样的
Things will go back to the way they were
一定会的
eventually, it has to.
卡特 你走吧
Carter, I need you to leave.
不 要走的是你
No, you leave!
卡特
Carter.
不要 卡特 求你了
No, Carter, please.
求你了
Please.
知道吗
You know...
当艾伦来找我
when Allan came to me
说你需要我的帮助
and told me that you needed my help,
我的确怀疑过你是真心求我
I did wonder whether or not it was genuine,
还是这又是你
or whether this was just another way
操控我的手段
for you to manipulate me.
但我选择再次相信你
But I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt
为你做了这事
again and do this for you.
今天我来这里
And now that I've come here today
看到了你
and I've seen you,
真的很庆幸自己这样做了
I am so glad that I did.
因为洛莉
Because Lori,
你就是病了
you are ill,
不管你自己发没发现
whether you realize it or not.
我为你惋惜
And I'm sorry for you.
真的
I really, really am.
不 卡特 不
No, Carter! Carter, no!
卡特
Carter!
卡特
Carter!
-明天的课程安排 -太好了
- Class assignments for tomorrow. - Oh, excellent.
我在想
And I was thinking,
如果你不忙
if you're not busy,
我们可以去喝杯酒
maybe we could go grab a beer?
聊聊新的教学大纲
Talk over the new syllabus?
你可能在忙呢
You're probably busy.
下次吧
Maybe another time.
实际上...
I-- actually...
什么
Yeah?
我之前在想
I was thinking earlier,
如果能出门挺好的
it would be nice to go out
街角那里新开了一间小酒吧
and there's a new little bar around the corner.
我就喜欢街角的小酒吧
I happen to love little bars around the corner.
有用了
Well, it worked.
她要进行治疗了
She's gonna get help.
喂
Hello?
派对小狂人
Hey, party monster.
你还好吗
You doing all right?
有点累
Little tired.
果汁
Juice.
多喝果汁
Drink lots of juice.
知道了
Noted.
我...
I, um...
昨晚那事
About last night.
在衣柜里发生的那事
What happened in the closet?
还挺好玩的
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表