剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
保险公♥司♥来电♥话♥了
The insurance company called.
那是意外 对不起
It was an accident, I'm sorry.
我以为是卡特开的车
I thought Carter was driving.
是我开的
I was driving.
你们为什么不打我电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me?
因为又不是大事 没人受伤
Because it wasn't a big deal, no one was hurt.
是啊 而且麦克斯也会修好车的
Yeah, and Max is gonna fix the car.
我不关心车
I don't care about the car.
我关心的是你们两个
I care about you two.
怎么回事
What happened?
我就分了一下神
I got distracted for like a second.
你分神了吗
You got distracted?
是干什么
By what?
是在打电♥话♥吗
Were you on the phone?
不是
No.
是发短♥信♥吗
Were you texting?
是吗
Were you?
那不怪她
It wasn't her fault.
我们跟你们说了多少次
How many times have we told you
不要开车的时候玩手♥机♥
not to use the phone in the car?!
-我知道 -你会没命的 卡特
- I know. - You could have been killed, Carter,
或者你妹妹会没命的
or your sister could have been killed.
妈 我们没事
Mom, we're fine.
不 你们那是走运
No, you're lucky, that's what you are.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 这样不够
No, that's not gonna cut it.
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
放了学就回家 就这样
Home and school and that's it.
什么 妈妈 这不公平
What?! Mom, that is so unfair.
有什么不公平的
What is so unfair about it?
她明知规矩 还不遵守
She knew the rules and she chose to ignore them.
就这样
End of discussion.
电影之夜啊
Movie night.
等等
Oh, uh, wait.
你吃之前
Before you do that.
我们有话想跟你说
We have something that we want to talk to you about.
你真的吓到我们了
You really scared us.
不能就这样翘课然后消失
You can't just skip school and disappear like that.
但我想躲开一会
But I needed to just get away.
不 我知道
No, I get it.
我们理解你很难过
We understand that you're frustrated
你也有权这样
and you have every right to be.
我...
I, um...
我最近是做得不够好
I haven't been doing a very good job lately.
我知道我住在凯尔家
I know that it was hard to learn
让你很难接受
that I was staying at Kyle's,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
但我们向你保证
But we are going to make sure,
以后不会让你这样了
going forward, that things are better for you.
好了
All right.
你有什么话想跟我们说吗
So do you have anything you'd like to talk about?
派翠西亚总是说我该...
Patricia always says that I should...
跟你们坦诚相待
be open and honest with you guys.
我想去外公外婆家住
I want to live with Grandma and Grandpa.
我想搬出去
I want to move out.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
不是已经进来了吗
Seems like you're already in.
是我搞砸了
Look... I screwed up.
没错
Uh, yeah.
我知道不是你出♥卖♥♥♥的艾比
I know you didn't rat-out Abby.
当然不是我
Of course I didn't.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我还被骂过更狠的
I've been accused of worse.
那...
So...
是谁告发的她
who turned her in?
她的未婚夫
Her fiance.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我可没想到这个
I did not see that coming.
我觉得自己像个大傻子
I feel like a complete idiot.
你又不知道
You didn't know.
是啊
No.
我真的喜欢过她
I really liked her.
我知道
I know you did.
所以你才是个好人
And that's what makes you a great guy.
我觉得该喝一杯
I think this calls for a drink.
好
All right.
敬加布和女人们
To Gabe and the ladies,
愿他桃花围绕
and may there always be plenty.
最好是同龄的
Preferably my own age.
欣赏他的一切
Who appreciate him for all that he is.
但又经验丰富 奔放热情
But with the skills and enthusiasm of experience.
好了 说真的
Okay, seriously.
你得告诉我些细节
You have to give me some details.
-真的吗 -干什么
- Really? - What?
你突然又羞涩了吗
Suddenly you're shy?
-另外 谢谢 -谢什么
- Thanks, by the way. - For what?
做我的朋友
Being a friend.
谢谢你当我是朋友
Well, thanks for calling me one.
马歇尔海岬 矫正治疗中心
华盛顿大道49号♥
弗吉尼亚州 费尔法克斯
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我不知道妈妈会对
Look, I didn't know Mom was gonna
车祸反应那么大
freak out that much about the accident,
我要去告诉她车是我开的
so I'm just gonna tell her that I was driving.
没事 小泰 别告诉她
No, it's fine, Tay, I don't want you to.
我在想一些事
I've been thinking about something.
想你为什么感觉没变好
About why you're not feeling any better.
我觉得是因为洛莉
I think it's about Lori.
因为她是我们的生母
About her being our biological mother.
我觉得是从这开始的
I think that's where this all started.
洛莉告诉我们了真♥相♥
Lori told us the truth
然后...
and then...
一切都开始分崩离析
things just started to fall apart.
比如麦克斯 爸爸和妈妈
Like with Max and with Mom and Dad.
我知道你不想聊这些
Look, I know you don't like talking about it,
或者她...
or her...
但这是大事 泰勒
... but that was a huge deal, Taylor.
这种消息能让
That kind of news has the potential
世界上哪怕最有安全感 最冷静的人
to make even the most secure and together person on the planet...
感到傍徨无助
feel completely lost.
我讨厌她是我们的妈妈
I hate that she's my mother.
讨厌...她是我身体的一部分
That she's... somehow... a part of me.
我不愿意去想这事
I don't want to think about it.
只想它消失
I just want it to go away.
我讨厌她对你做的那些事
I hate her for what she's done to you.
对我们做的那些事
To all of us.
但求求你 别对我们关上心门
But please, don't shut us out.
求你了
Please.
这样感觉很孤独
It just feels kind of lonely.
是啊
Yeah.
我在这里
I'm here.
你一直都有我的
You're always gonna have me.
我会永远支持你的 好吗
I am always gonna have your back, okay?
别想甩掉我
You're pretty much stuck with me.
过来
Come here.
没事了
It's okay.
我有主意了
I have an idea.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我们该跳舞
I think we need to dance.
什么
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表