剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
她那里却还显示正在回复
and those little dots are still there just taunting me.
你觉得她是要跟我绝交吗
I mean, you think it's bad, the text she's sending?
手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
不干
No.
手♥机♥给我
Dude, give me the phone.
不 除非我收到回复
No. Not until I get a text back.
你听过"心急吃不了热豆腐"吗
Have you ever heard the phrase that the watched pot never boils?
没有
No.
你觉得女生会想跟满脑子
Do you think that a girl is gonna want to hang out
只痴迷她的男生出去吗
with some dude who's only interest is her?
我有两个姐姐
Come on, I have two sisters.
我知道女生喜欢受关注
I know girls love being the center of attention.
对 她们想受关注
Yeah. They want to be the center of attention
有自己生活的男生关注
from a guy who has his own life.
好吧 那你说怎么办
Fine. Tell me what to do.
你打你的游戏
You play your video games.
专注自己喜欢的事
You focus on what makes you tick.
这样才能让女生喜欢你
That's what's gonna make a girl really like you.
她都不回我短♥信♥
How am I supposed to concentrate
我要怎么专注做事
if I can't even get a girl to text me back?
冥想 放松 深呼吸
Meditate. Little woosah, some breathwork.
然后你就能专心了
And somehow you get through it.
我要去见泰勒了
I gotta go see Taylor.
别再看手♥机♥ 好吗
Stay off the phone, okay?
干♥你♥自己的事 收到她回复前
You focus on you and you keep focusing on you
不要分心
until you hear from her.
就算等不及了 也别去想
Hey, you keep focusing on you even if you don't.
你以为我办不到吗
You think I won't?
别看手♥机♥
No phone.
好吧
Got it.
这太赞了 亲爱的 你做到了
This is beyond, babe, you did it.
不 是大家努力的结果
No, come on, we did it. This was a team effort.
你在哪找到的DJ 他超赞
So, where'd you find the DJ? He's insane.
碰巧见到的 他叫塞斯什么的
Oh, just a lucky break. His name's Seth something.
才从西海岸巡演回来
He just got back from a tour of the west coast.
或许我该让你自己去了解
Maybe I should let you figure that out for yourself.
那我不客气了
Well, don't mind if I do.
你做了什么 这里太棒了
What did you do? This is amazing!
-太厉害了 -谢谢
- This is incredible. - Thanks, yeah.
不敢相信那么多人来
I can't believe the turnout.
看来大家都玩得挺开心
Looks like everyone's having fun, right?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
泰勒 麦克斯 这是我老板贾里德
Um, Taylor, Max, this is Jared. My boss.
你好
Nice to meet you.
-这派对真棒 -不错吧
- This is a great party. - Not bad, eh?
太赞了
No, not bad at all.
我们今晚赚的钱
We've already made more money tonight
比酒吧一周收入还多
than the bar usually makes in a week.
所以成功了吗
So it's a success?
你才是成功
You're a success.
我要回吧台了
I gotta get back to it.
很高兴见到你们
Hey, very nice to meet you guys.
我也是
Nice to meet you.
你老板吗
Your boss?
我觉得他可能喜欢你
I think he might dig you.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
不知道是因为灯光还是音乐
I don't know if it's the lights or the music or what,
但我也挺喜欢他
but I kind of dig him, too.
那还有什么问题
Then what's the problem?
他二十五岁 她十七岁 他还不知道
Well, he's 25 and she's 17, and he doesn't know.
是挺奇怪
Yeah, that's weird.
如果他喜欢你 年龄不是问题
Look, if he likes you, age shouldn't matter.
真的吗
Serious?
大家今晚高兴吗
How all y'all sexy people doing tonight?
不敢相信他在这
I can't believe he's here.
昨天他还在拘留室呢
Yesterday, he was in a jail cell.
你再去拿点喝的吧
Can you get us another round?
她还在生气吗
She's still pissed, huh?
是的 气死了
Yeah, yeah, she is, imagine that.
其实我有点想让那场车祸
You know, part of me was hoping that that car wreck
把你撞清醒些
would knock some sense into you.
别老提了 好吗
Give me a break, all right?
我跟人家打架 又不是地球毁灭
I got into a fight. It's not the end of the world.
伙计 她爱你
Dude, she loves you.
也关心你
And she cares about you.
如果你在乎她
If you cared for her at all,
就从这出去 想想清楚吧
you would get out of here and get yourself straight.
你这么瞎混 伤害所有人
Being around and treating everybody
对谁都不好
like this is not cool for anyone.
好吧
Yeah.
我知道了
I get it.
再见
See ya.
凯尔·梅代罗斯
人去世了 主页还能保留多久
How long does a person's page stay up after they're gone?
不知道
I don't know.
-在想加布吗 -对
- Thinking about Gabe? - Yeah.
我只希望他能不再恨我
I just wish I could make things better with him.
给他点时间
Give it time.
你看本的态度都慢慢变了
Just look how things are changing with Ben.
是啊
Yeah.
我只希望洛莉别插手
I just hope Lori doesn't interfere.
这我们没办法管
Well, you can't worry about that.
只能尽我们所能和本亲近
We just have to do our best to keep him close.
是 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
专心对他好
Just focus on that.
努力让他和我们亲近
Do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.
我要透透气
I need some air.
我喘不过气了
I can't breathe.
伙计 我不管你做什么
Look, man, I don't care what you gotta do,
找根撬棒 把车♥库♥门撬开
you gotta find a crowbar, get the garage door open, okay?
室内需要通通风
We gotta get some air in there or something.
快去
Go. Come on.
窗户打不开
The windows aren't budging.
我们得想点办法
We gotta do something, all right?
里面越来越闷了
It's getting too hot in there.
我们最不想的就是有人喊救护车来
The last thing we need is for someone to call an ambulance.
人们觉得闷了 不能直接出来吗
Well, can't people just come outside if they're too hot?
里面全是人 走都走不动
It's packed in there. People can barely move, okay?
我们得想想办法 否则...
Look, we gotta figure something out or...
我就要赶大家走了
I'm gonna shut this thing down.
好吧 给我一分钟
Okay, just give me a minute.
-感觉还好吗 -我要透透气
- Feeling all right? - I need some air.
我们就快有大♥麻♥烦了
We're about one stampede away from serious trouble.
是啊
Yeah.
让塞斯留心着我
Tell Seth to keep an eye on me.
好 我们要走了
All right. We're gonna head out.
开喷头那招真高明
Great work with those sprinklers.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
你的歌♥也很棒
Great work with those beats.
这地方不错
This is a good venue.
-下次再办活动了记得喊我 -没问题
- Let me know when you throw the next one. - Yeah, sure.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见
- All right, love you, babe. - Yeah, bye.
另外 这DJ吻技也不差
Bt-dub, the DJ knows how to kiss.
再见
Bye.
我都不知道你也来了
I didn't even know you were here.
谢谢
Thanks for coming.
是啊 这派对挺棒
Yeah, it's-- it's a great party.
能留住你别走吗
Good enough to keep you in town?
不知道
I'm not sure about that.
不过明天家访
You're gonna show up tomorrow
你还是会到场的吧
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表