剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
What do you think about having Gabe
你觉得如何
stay here for a little while?
孩子们说他不想去亲戚家
The kids say that he doesn't want to go to his relatives,
而且我很担心他
and I'm worried about him.
他需要我们的支持
He needs our support.
我觉得
I think
那是个非常不错的想法
that's a really nice thought.
你能接受吗
You'd be okay with it?
当然 只要你觉得有必要
If that's what you need, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是吧 黛安·班克斯吗
No way. Man. Diane Banks?
昨晚你们一走
Showed up at my door last night
她就来我家了
right after you guys left.
老兄 她超辣的
Dude, she is smoking hot.
扯淡
Ridiculous.
她想干嘛
What'd she want?
她只是来看看能不能
She just wanted to see if she could do anything
帮我渡过这段难关
to help me get through this tough time.
她做了吗
And did she?
做什么
Did she what?
做些能...
You know, do anything
帮你渡过难关的事啊
to help you through this tough time?
做了 两次
Yeah. Twice.
什么
What?
虽然我不是
Well, I know I'm not nearly
黛安·班克斯那种令人激动的客人
as exciting a houseguest as Diane Banks,
但如果你愿意 我今晚可以留下来
but if you want, I could crash here tonight,
陪着你
if you want some company.
谢了 不用
Thanks. I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
我也跟我妈说了
You know, also I was talking to my mom
她说你可以搬来跟我们一起住
and she said you could stay with us
只要你愿意 多久都可以
for however long, if you want.
我真的很感谢你 老兄 真心的
Hey, I appreciate that, man. I really do.
但我住在这很好
But I'm doing okay here, you know?
我想我爸爸
I miss my dad.
感觉他随时会从那扇门进来
I feel like he could come walking through the door any minute.
好像这一切都还没有发生
It's like it really hasn't hit me yet or something.
但我没事 我必须得向前看
But I'm okay, you know, I just gotta keep going.
是啊
Yeah.
-但有时候... -有时候怎么了
- But you know, at some point-- - At some point, what?
你不知道未来会怎样 好吗
You don't know what's gonna happen, okay?
除非你是专业的悲伤心理治疗师
I mean, unless you're some kind of professional grief counselor
-我却不知道 -我不是
- and I didn't know. - No, I'm not.
那就别说了
Okay, then, let's drop it.
现在很晚了
Look, it's getting late.
黛安应该快来了 所以...
I think Diane's gonna come back over, soon, so.
好的 我明天再过来吧
Okay, well, I'll stop by tomorrow.
没关系 你不用麻烦了
It's cool, you don't have to.
我把衣服放你房♥间了
I put your clothes in your room.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
How you doing?
还好 就是有点紧张
Yeah, I'm good, I'm just kind of nervous.
这个可以缓解紧张情绪
This helps with nervous.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士 请
Madame.
姑娘们
Hey, girls.
冰淇淋 什么情况
Ice cream. What's the occasion?
我们正在化焦虑为糖分和脂肪
We are feeding our anxiety with sugar and fat.
算我一个
I'm in.
明天会没问题的
Everything's gonna be fine tomorrow.
你知道该说什么
You know just what to say.
差不多吧
Yeah, I guess.
我只是奇怪
I just feel kind of strange
经历这一切后 竟然是我要把她送进监狱
that I'm the one that has to put her in jail after all of this.
卡特 我也不希望你经历这些
If I could take this away from you, Carter, I would.
你知道的 是吗
You know that, right?
我知道
Yeah, I do.
所以你才是我的妈妈
That's what makes you my mom.
请进
Come in.
你回来了
Hey, you're back.
-打扰你了吗 -没有
- Am I interrupting? - No.
只是些乐队练习
Just a little band practice.
我给你买♥♥了个新居礼物
I brought you a housewarming gift.
什么礼物
What is it?
一个砂锅 怎么样
It's a crock pot. What does it look like?
谢谢
Mmm, thank you.
我知道你喜欢种东西
I know you like to grow stuff.
有事吗
What's up?
我在家里
I was just at home
试着不去想明天的事
trying not to think about tomorrow.
可一回到房♥间
And then I went into my room
就开始想明天的事
and started thinking about tomorrow.
是啊
Yeah.
我在大家面前装得很好
You know, I've been putting on this show for everyone
好像可以面对一切结果
like I'm ready to take whatever comes,
为正义而战
fight the good fight,
但我不知道
but I don't know.
然后我想到
And then I was-- I was thinking about
你之前说的
what you said,
如果我有需要 可以随时过来
about me coming here if I ever needed anything,
所以就开车过来了
so I got in my car and here I am.
我不想去 麦克斯
I don't want to go, Max.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我可以留下来和你一起吗
Is it okay if I stay with you?
可以
Yeah.
当然可以
Yeah, of course you can.
明天早上我用新砂锅
In the morning, I'll make you some waffles
给你做华夫饼
in my new crock pot.
然后我跟你一起去
And I'll go with you.
如果你不想留下来
If you don't want to stay, you know,
我也可以送你回家
I can take you home, too.
你会吗
You will?
我听你的
Whatever you need.
一直都是 你知道的
Always, you know that.
你好 加布
Hi, Gabe.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
可以
Sure.
就你一个吗
You alone?
是 亲戚终于走了
Yeah, finally got rid of the relatives.
你饿吗
Well, are you hungry?
要不要我做点什么吃
You want me to make you something?
不用
No, I'm good.
我从局里给你拿了点东西来
I have some stuff for you from the station.
谢谢
Thanks.
我就...
I'll just...
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk a second?
我游戏打得正激烈呢
I'm kind of in the thick of it.
是哈
Oh, right.
那等等吧
Maybe later.
我们真的不用这样
We really don't need to do this.
什么样
Do what?
我没事的
I'm okay.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
因为我担心你 加布
Because I'm worried about you, Gabe.
我只想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
你有什么事都能来找我
that you can come to me for anything.
如果你有任何需要
If you need anything--
如果你想来和我们一起住
if you want to come and stay with us,
一起吃饭
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表