剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
我该去帮他们
I should go help them.
要我陪你一起吗
Do you want me to come with you?
不 没事
No, it's fine.
本在那里
Ben's there.
我们肯定能处理的
I'm sure we can handle it.
真对不起
I'm really sorry.
我很快就回来
I'll be back in a flash.
好吧
Okay.
别闹
Easy.
兄弟 你想偷我鞋子吗
Dude, are you trying to steal my shoes?
泰勒 本要偷我鞋子
Taylor, Ben's trying to steal my shoes.
不 加布 我们想让你睡觉
No, Gabe, we're trying to put you to bed.
泰勒 我幻想这个好久了
Taylor, I've fantasized about this.
-你和我 在我床上 -闭嘴 你没有想
- You, me, my bed... - Shut up, you have not.
我想过
Shh, I have, too.
除了本绝对不在这
Except Ben was definitely not here.
真好
That's good to know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不怪你
It's not your fault.
实际上 是怪我
Yeah, actually it is.
我没睬你的求救信♥号♥♥
You sent up a flare and I blew you off.
他这样不光是因为他爸 你知道的吧
It's not just his dad, you know that, right?
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是他很喜欢你
I mean he's got it bad for you.
他告诉你的吗
He told you that?
他不用说
No, he didn't have to.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
是 请进
Yeah, come in.
关上门
Shut the door.
今晚那是怎么回事
So what happened out there tonight?
为什么你不给那人上酒
Why'd you serve that guy?
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我不知道他醉成那样
I had no idea he was so wasted.
你怎么会不知道
How could you not know?
我看见你给他上酒了
I saw you bring him a drink.
他点的时候你看不出吗
Couldn't you tell when he ordered it?
看出来之前我就上了酒
Well, I brought him the drink before I went over there.
你为什么这样
Why would you do that?
因为他是我朋友
'Cause he's a friend.
朋友吗
A friend.
你带来这种朋友
How am I supposed to trust your judgment
让我怎么相信你的判断力
when you bring around a friend like that?
这种闹事砸酒瓶
Someone who gets into fights and breaks bottles
会害我们关张的人
and could get us shut down?
他不是坏人
He's not a bad guy,
只是最近过得很艰难
he's just going through a rough time.
判断力有些受损
His judgment's a little impaired.
我不关心他的判断力
I don't care about his judgment.
是关心你的
I care about yours.
在这事里可是一点都没有
Which in this case was nonexistent.
我知道 我...
I know, look, I--
不 显然你不知道
No, you clearly don't.
我不敢要不能信任的服务员
I can't afford to have servers that I can't trust,
所以对不起了 卡特
so I'm sorry, Carter...
我得让你走人
I'm gonna have to let you go.
什么
What?
你被解雇了
You're fired.
明天来拿最后一笔工资吧
Come in tomorrow to pick up your last check.
什么鬼日子
What a crappy day.
你要走了
You're leaving.
我被解雇了
I got fired.
抱歉你被解雇了
I'm sorry you got fired.
不过...
But...
这给了我一个主意
it gave me an idea.
什么
What?
我爱你 卡特
Look, I love you, Carter.
有你在我的生活好了太多
My life is so much better with you in it.
现在你退学了
And now that you're dropping out
也没有工作牵绊你
and the job's not holding you here...
没什么阻碍我们了
... there's nothing in our way.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
跟我去加州吧
Come to California with me.
真的吗
Seriously?
我这辈子从没比现在还严肃了
I've never been more serious about anything in my whole life.
你记得我们原来说过什么吗
You remember what we used to talk about?
沙滩上的小屋 沿着海岸开车
A shack on the beach, driving on the coast.
露营
Camping out.
现在我们真的能做这些事
We can actually do all of those things now.
你可以在那找份工作
You could get a job out there.
我们可以在一起
We could be together.
没什么牵绊我们了
There's nothing holding us back.
现在是最佳时机
It's the perfect time.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
告诉我你会考虑
Tell me you'll think about it.
我不知道自己还能想什么别的了
I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to think of anything else.
那里看起来好棒
That looks awesome.
是啊
Yeah.
就像天堂
Like paradise.
工作的事真抱歉
I'm sorry about your job.
我知道你很喜欢
I know you loved it.
或许这样最好
Maybe it's for the best.
我说了今天会回复他
I told him I'd give him an answer today.
所以你要去吗
So you're going.
我真的在考虑
I'm seriously thinking about it.
你想列张优劣表吗
Do you want to make a pros and cons list?
我下不了决定时这样很管用
That always helps me if I'm having trouble making a decision.
好的
Yeah, okay.
优势
Pros.
那里是加州
California.
漂亮 有趣
It's beautiful and fun.
我还能旅行
And I'd get to travel,
那是我一直的梦想
which is something I've always wanted to do.
还能和克拉什在一起
And I'd be with Crash.
劣势呢
Cons?
我会想你
I'd miss you
还有...
and...
格兰特...
Grant and...
爸爸妈妈...
Mom and Dad and...
不能再了解本了
I don't know, getting to know Ben.
再说如果我现在离开
Plus, if I left now, I'd--
会感觉没有好好地
I think I'd feel like I didn't really give
尝试在这里生活
my life here a real shot.
但我想人们都会为
But then I guess people make sacrifices
爱的人做出牺牲
for the people they love,
我在那会有自己真正美好的生活
and I could find a really great life of my own out there.
你的语气开始像我了
You're starting to sound like me.
逼疯自己 过度分♥析♥
Driving yourself crazy, overanalyzing.
这是个重大决定
Well, it's a big decision.
是的
It is.
但这才是我们俩的不同
But that's the difference between us.
我会花很久来踌躇犹豫
You know, I'll spend hours going back and forth,
做优劣势表
playing the pros and cons game.
你却找到自己的梦想 大胆去做
But you figure out what you want and you go for it.
不让任何事阻碍你
And you never let anything stand in your way.
如果你去了
If you go...
我会很想你
I'll miss the hell out of you.
但做适合你的事
But do what's right for you.
真的好漂亮
It's really pretty.
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
我到了
I'm here.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表