剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
《找寻自我》前情提要
Previously on "Finding Carter"...
亲爱的 你看起来可不好啊
Baby, you do not look at all well.
你不属于那群人
You didn't belong with those people, all right?
你属于我
You belong with me.
一切都在我控制之下
I've got it under control.
你知道结局会是如此
You knew eventually it would come to this.
必须说出真♥相♥
The truth has to come out......
我没法生育
I couldn't get pregnant.
我们开始寻找卵子捐赠者...
When we decided to look for an egg donor...
他们选择了我 我才是你的妈妈
They chose me. I am your real mother.
是警♥察♥ 快走
That's a cop. Go!
别这样
No, please.
跑
Run!
不管我们血缘关系如何
No matter what we find out about us...
什么都不会改变的
It doesn't change anything,
如果你们担心的是这个
if that's what you're worried about.
克拉什 你要干什么
Crash, what the hell are you doing?
保险栓开着呢
The safety's on.
快叫救护车
Call 911!
天啊
Oh, God.
我在这里没关系吧
Is it okay that I'm here?
当然没关系 但我不想分开
Yeah. But I don't want to be apart.
我们之间很愉快
We had a really great thing going.
我们现在该和好
We should have it again.
我愿意
I would really like that.
克拉什
Crash?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你知道吗 这无所谓
You know what, it doesn't matter.
我不在乎 我不想见到你
I don't care. I don't want to see you.
我不是来见你的 我是来找麦克斯的
I'm not here to see you. I'm here to see Max.
克拉什 老兄 你不能再这样下去了
Crash, man, you gotta knock it off.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
我不该那样对你
You didn't deserve what I did.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我看见克拉什开车带你回来了
I just saw Crash drop you off.
他差点杀死你
He almost killed you!
-人是会变的 -是啊 你说得对
- People change. - Yeah, you must be right.
因为我都不认识你了
Because I don't know who you are anymore.
你和洛莉之间有什么事吗
Was there something between you and Lori?
大卫·威尔逊和我有过一段婚外情
I was having an affair with David Wilson
那时卡特和泰勒一岁
when Carter and Taylor were a year old.
我不能和伊丽莎白说洛莉的事
I can't tell Elizabeth about Lori.
这个谎言会毁了这个家
This is the lie that is going to destroy us.
你现在告诉她 她可能会原谅你
If you tell her now, she might forgive you.
要是你妈妈没法原谅我怎么办
What if your mother can't forgive me?
伊丽莎白 拜托
Elizabeth, please.
你怎么能这样做
How could you do this?
我做了个决定
Yes, I made a decision--
错误的决定 我当时处境很糟糕
a wrong decision. I was in a bad place.
这么多年来我都信任你
All these years, I trusted you.
-对不起 -我都没法
- I'm so sorry. - I can't even begin
理解这一切
to understand any of this.
我多年前就该告诉你 我想的
I should have told you years ago. I wanted to.
你不知道我有多想
You have no idea how much.
卡特怎么知道的
How did Carter know?
她质问我了
She confronted me.
问了什么
With what?
洛莉的室友有我的照片
My photo from Lori's housemate.
我想卡特生命中的十三年
I guess 13 years of Carter's life
对洛莉来说还是不够
wasn't enough for Lori.
她还得从我身边夺走你和泰勒
She had to take you and Taylor from me too.
她没有夺走谁
She hasn't taken anyone.
泰勒是你女儿 卡特也是
Taylor is your daughter. Carter is too.
我是你丈夫
And I'm your husband.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
他们在聊天
Oh, they're just talking.
聊什么
About what?
我不知道 听不清
I don't know, I couldn't really hear.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
什么 没事
What? Yeah.
你看起来像是哭过
You look like you've been crying.
我跟麦克斯分手了
I broke up with Max.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为克拉什的事
It's just this whole Crash thing.
我懂
You know, I-- I get it.
我知道麦克斯是个好人
I get that Max is a nice guy.
但是一些事情无法原谅
But... some things are just unforgivable.
每个人难道都能为所欲为
I mean, does everybody just get to do whatever they want
这样就没关系吗
and then it's just supposed to be okay?
小泰 你俩最近都经历了很多
Tay, you're both going through so much right now.
你真觉得现在合适分手吗
Do you really think now is the time to break up?
麦克斯中枪时
I was ready to give up
我准备好为他牺牲一切
everything for Max when he got shot.
学校 我的未来
I mean, school, my future.
现在看起来
And now it seems like...
他觉得原谅克拉什比我更重要
forgiving Crash is more important to him than I am.
不是那样的
That's not true.
麦克斯没意见 所以...
Well, Max is fine with it, so...
是啊 因为他是麦克斯
Yeah, because he's Max.
但他不是这样想的
That's not how he really feels, though.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道 小泰
- How do you know? - Because I do, Tay.
我们是死党 我知道他有多爱你
We're best friends. I know how much he cares about you.
你开始就该告诉我的
You should have told me first!
你觉得我不知道吗
Oh, don't you think I know that?
听起来像是在吵架
Okay, that sounds like a fight.
人们会吵架的
People fight.
并不意味着就要分手
Doesn't mean you have to break up.
我真的不想聊这事
I don't really want to talk about this.
等等 别走
Wait, don't go.
小泰
Tay?
你觉得她们听到了吗
Do you think they heard?
为什么
Why?
你为什么跟她上♥床♥
Why did you sleep with her?
我们有两个宝宝
We had two little babies.
我不知道
I don't know.
真的
I don't.
我们当时感情出问题了
We were having problems...
如果时光能倒流 丽兹
If I could go back and change it, Liz,
我一定不会那样
I swear, I would.
我不是不明白
It's not like I don't get it.
当时你感到孤寂 悲伤
The loneliness you felt, the sadness.
我当时在 你也原谅我了
I was there, and you forgave me.
但这件事无关言行失检
It's not about an indiscretion.
而是它后来变成的样子
It's about what it turned into.
那场恐怖事件
The horror.
她偷走了我们的孩子
She stole our daughter.
丽兹 你必须知道
If I'd known how sick she was,
如果我知道她那么变♥态♥
you have to know, Liz,
如果哪怕有一瞬间
if I thought for a minute
我想到她会做出那种事
she would ever have done what she did,
我一定会阻止她
I would have stopped her.
一定会马上告诉你的
I would have told you then and there.
卡特失踪时 你什么都没说
When Carter went missing, you didn't. You didn't say a word.
那是两年后的事了 我并不知道其中有联♥系♥
It was two years later. I didn't know there was a connection.
但她被找到时 你知道是谁拐走了她
But when they found her and you knew who took her--
我以为这是我的错
I thought this was my fault.
我应该对卡特被绑♥架♥的事负责
I'm responsible for Carter's kidnapping.
这件事我永远不会原谅你
And that's what I'll never get past.
找寻自我
第二季 第三集
进来
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表