剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
You know, Gabe went with her and Damon.
其实那样也好
That's good, actually.
加布不在乎学业已经有段时间了
Gabe, he hasn't seemed like he's cared about school for a while.
他在乎泰勒
He cares about Taylor.
但是她爱你
And she loves you.
我知道
I know.
大卫现在哪个城市
What city is David in right now?
问得好
That's a good question.
我不知道
I have no idea.
最近他的交流有些松懈
His communication skills have been a bit lax lately.
-怎么回事 -敲到水管了
- What the hell? - Ooh, we hit a pipe, hit a pipe.
你知道水阀在哪吗
Uh, you know where the water shutoff valve is?
不知道 一直都是大卫管的
No, David always takes care of this stuff.
谢谢你们过来
Thanks for coming.
对于那个聚会 我有个超棒的主意
Look, I have the best idea for the party.
她就是个天才
My girl's a genius.
你应该看看她在我家画的壁画
You should see this mural that she did at my place.
应该挂在博物馆里
It belongs in a museum.
那是因为你这个缪斯当得好
Well, it helps when you have the most amazing muse.
宝贝 你就是自己的缪斯
Oh, baby, you're your own inspiration.
是什么超棒的主意
So what's the great idea?
我要在天花板上挂些旧雨伞
I'm gonna be hanging thrift store umbrellas from the ceiling,
-装上闪光灯点亮 -我喜欢
- light them up and strobe it. - I love it.
可以放新浪潮音乐 穿插八十年代歌♥曲
You can go all new wave with the music, alternative '80s.
史蒂维找了保镖负责入口没
Did Stevie get a guy lined up for the front door yet?
我写下来了
Oh, that's on my list.
很好 可别让任何人的妈妈
Good-- we wouldn't want anyone's mommy
来毁了这个派对
to come crash the party, would we?
关系紧张吗
Tension much?
我还能应付
Nothing I can't handle.
瞧
See?
-来了不是很开心吗 -高兴
- Aren't you glad you came? - Yeah.
我们上次出去玩到现在 感觉很久了
It feels like forever since we just hung out.
我知道我最近脾气不太好
Look, I know I haven't been easy to be around lately.
我想我老爸 但是每天都会好过点
I miss my dad and all, but it's getting easier every day.
我很开心
Well, I'm glad.
没有你 我就无法熬过去
I couldn't have gotten through it without you.
谢谢
Thanks.
永远是朋友
Friends forever.
永远是朋友
Friends forever.
天呐 他在干什么
Oh, my God, what is he doing?
只有一个办法知道
Only one way to find out, huh?
没什么比在大自然更棒的了
There's nothing like catching some serious air.
你一个人 被群山和白雪环绕
You're all alone, surrounded by mountains and snow.
没错 滑雪很好玩
Yeah, snowboarding rules.
你会360度转体吗
Oh, hey, can you do a 360?
-闭着眼都行 -真厉害
- In my sleep. - That's amazing.
你该看看他的标志性跳跃
You should see his signature jump.
"达蒙终结跳"
Oh, the Damonator.
那是什么
What's that? Uh...
告诉她啊
Tell her, man.
是你...
Yeah, it's where you--
你背对着前方
you start off facing backwards.
天啊
Oh, my God.
没错
Mm-hmm, oh, yeah.
不看雪道 直接起跳
So you go into the jump completely blind
然后转身540度
and then you do a 540,
正面落地
and you land right.
你真疯狂
You're a madman.
你要不在 我真不知道怎么办
I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been here.
-把这变成室内泳池 -格兰特肯定喜欢
- Turn it into an indoor pool. - Grant would have liked that.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
我总感觉最近什么事都干不好
Just feel like I can't do anything right these days.
只是裂了根水管而已
It's just a broken pipe.
能修好的
We can fix it.
不只是水管 麦克斯
It's not just the pipe, Max.
卡特 她...
Carter, she, uh...
不够信任我 不愿说自己想干什么
doesn't trust me enough to tell me what she's up to.
我们很少说话
We're barely speaking.
她是在逼自己自强 她就是这样
Well, she's pushing her limits, you know, that's what she does.
我想进入她内心 却被撞得
I just feel like I'm banging my head against a wall
头破血流
trying to get through to her.
她不是针对你
You can't take that personally.
理智上我明白
I know that intellectually.
不管你信不信 我也这么大过
Believe it or not, I was once her age.
自以为知道了一切 其实不然
You think you know everything, but you don't.
她想找到自己的路
She wants to find her own path.
自己去探索
Make it or break it on her terms.
所以我才同意她退学
That's why I let her drop out of school.
但她就甘心一辈子这样吗 麦克斯
But this is what she wants to do with her life, Max?
在某个酒吧非法工作
Work illegally in some bar?
我总觉得自己让她失望了
I always feel like I'm failing her.
孩子这样 妈妈又怎么
It's hard to feel like mother of the year
值得骄傲呢
with that kind of outcome.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
不太好
Not really.
是他自己蠢 看不见你的好
Well, he's an idiot if he doesn't see how fabulous you are.
话说...
So...
你和塞斯不错嘛
you and Seth seem cozy.
岂止是不错
Beyond.
他太完美了
He's ridiculously perfect.
我真替你高兴
I'm really happy for you.
制伞厂不能用了
We lost the umbrella factory.
什么
What?
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
环保局说那片区域有毒
The EPA declared it a toxic playground.
所以那里才没人去
That's why it was empty.
我还准备把那画的美美的
I was gonna make it crazy beautiful, too.
没事 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
离派对还有三天
The party's not for three more days,
我们会有办法的
we'll figure something out.
不 找不到其他地方了
No, we're not gonna be able to lock down another venue.
如果现在取消 还能止损
If we pull the plug now, we can cut our losses.
你就这么放弃吗
You're just gonna give up?
我不是针对你 卡特
Look, this isn't personal, Carter.
我是为了生意着想
I'm trying to make a smart business decision.
贾里德
Jared.
这不光是你的事 贾里德
This isn't just about you, Jared.
大家都花了那么多时间和心血在这派对上
All of us have put a lot of time and effort into this party.
但为它负责的是我
But the bottom line has my name on it.
没错 所以你也是最需要它的
Right, so I guess you're the one who needs it the most, then.
办派对赚钱是维持酒吧
Look, the money from the parties is the only thing
继续营业的
between keeping the lights on in this place
唯一办法
and shutting the door for good.
你就是不放弃 是吗
You just don't quit, do you?
没错
Nope.
好吧 那你有什么办法
Okay, then what is your solution?
我没有
I don't have one.
但我会想到的
But I will find one.
你最好快想 因为如果今晚结束
You better find it fast, because if you don't have a venue
你还没办法 派对就取消
by tonight, the parties are over.
我还记得妈妈发现我在爵士俱乐部
I still remeber my mother's face when she found out
当服务员时脸上的表情
I was waitressing at a jazz club.
当时你多大
How old were you?
十七岁
17.
看她的反应 你会以为
By my mother's reaction, you would have thought
我是在运毒
that I was working as a drug mule.
琼看起来不像在乎这些事的人
Joan seems like she would roll with anything, though.
以前 她也在乎过
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表