剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
不 我身体已经
No, no. I'm-- I'm pushing it
有点吃不消了
here already a little, physically.
我不能跳给你看
Well, I can't dance for you.
那样就太歧...
That would be masochistic.
不 歧视女性了
No, mis-- misogynistic.
还像脱衣舞一样
Strip club-y, too.
知道吗
You know?
你♥爸♥妈那事很抱歉
Sorry to hear about your parents.
他们是烂人
They suck.
大家都是烂人
Everyone sucks.
到处都烂烂烂
There's a lot of suckage right now.
你可能需要这个
You could probably use this.
很有用 谢谢
It's helpful. Thanks.
你今晚为什么要来
Why did you come here tonight?
我被邀请了
I was invited.
你总是那么听我外婆话吗
Do you always do everything my Grandma wants?
"敬请"可是个很厉害的词
Well, "please" is a pretty powerful word.
我没准备好离开你
I wasn't ready to leave you.
我想念我们
I miss us.
我也是
I miss us too.
既然这样...
There we are.
什么
Where?
这样呀
Right here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 我觉得...
I mean... I think...
我们该再这样
we should be us again.
在一起
Together.
你想复合吗
You want to get back together?
是的
Yeah, I do.
你不想吗
Don't you?
我糊涂了 我以为你说想这样
I'm confused. I thought you were saying you wanted this.
我说我想你
I said I missed you.
然后你吻了我
And then you kissed me.
对 因为我...
Yeah! Because I--
我也...不知道为什么
Well, I don't-- I don't know why!
但...
But...
你知道 什么都没变
You know, nothing's changed.
你还是又接纳了那家伙
You still let that guy back into your life.
泰勒 我爱你
Taylor, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我会一直爱你到老
To the point where I can't even see straight.
但你差点没命了
But you almost died.
你这么轻松就原谅了他
You know, how am I supposed to feel
我该怎么想
when you can just forgive him?
这不轻松
Well, it's-- it's not easy.
你原谅他难道比我差点
Is your forgiving him more important than what
失去你的伤心更重要吗
it would have done to me if I would have lost you?
因为我就是这感觉
Because that's what it feels like.
不不 不是的
No. No, no, it isn't.
没有更重要 那不是一回事
That isn't more important, that's just something else.
对我来说是一回事
Not to me it's not. It's the same.
当我想到如果你现在死了我是什么感觉...
When I think about how it would feel right now if you had died...
我没办法接受
You know, I couldn't handle it.
所以我才想和你分开
And that-- that right there is why I need to take a step back.
关注...我的未来
And focus on... my future.
现在也不可能了
Not that I can anymore,
多谢卡特
thanks to Carter.
为什么 什么意思
Why? What does that mean?
她毁了我的人生
She ruined my life.
她是想帮你
She's trying to help.
我没有求她帮我
Well, I didn't ask for her help.
好吗 她该走远远的
Okay, she should just stay out of it
管好她自己的事
and mind her own business.
她想让我们复合
She wants us to get back together.
这不是她决定的
Well, that isn't up to her!
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
那是我的恋爱 我的分手
It is my relationship, my break up!
谁允许你插手了
What gives you the right to keep butting in?
我不想让你插手我的人生
I don't want you involved in my life!
这是因为斯坦福吗 泰勒
Is this about Stanford, Taylor?
你 你那么自私
You, you're so selfish.
自恋 控制狂
Narcissistic, controlling...
-泰勒 -妄想
- Taylor. - Delusional--
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你就是她 -谁
- You're her. - Who?
洛莉
Lori.
我怎么以前没想到呢
How did I not figure this out before?
我遗传了爸爸
I take after Dad,
你遗传了监狱里那个疯子
and you take after the nutjob who's in prison.
-泰勒 别说了 -不 你闭嘴
- Taylor, stop it. - No, you stop it!
你不知道什么对我好
You don't know what's best for me!
担心你自己的人生去吧 离我的远一点
Worry about your own life and stay the hell out of mine!
-"激♥情♥海滩"里都是什么 -泰勒
- So, what's in a Sex on the Beach? - Taylor.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
能给我杯汽酒吗
Could I get a spritzer?
我得看你身份证
I-- I got to see an I.D.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
二十分钟前
I mean, 20 minutes ago
我还在跟这家伙玩香槟乒乓呢
I was playing champagne pong with this guy,
我可是赢得他屁滚尿流
and I was kicking his ass!
你们搞清楚
For the record.
现在 他连酒都不给我倒
And now, he won't even serve me.
姑娘们
Girls?
怎么了
What's going on?
外婆
Grandma!
我们在庆祝呢
We're celebrating!
卡特要上斯坦福了
Carter is going to Stanford, and--
-今天又是你结婚纪念 -泰勒
- and it's your anniversary! - Taylor--
你喝醉了吗
Are-- are you drunk?
你女儿喝醉了
Your daughter is drunk.
泰勒 怎么了
Taylor, what's going on?
没什么
Nothing much.
-我们还是回家吧 -对
- Maybe we should go home. - Yeah.
不不不 我想留下
No, no, no. I want to stay.
你在丢自己的脸
You're embarrassing yourself.
在当着我朋友面
You're embarrassing your family
-丢全家的脸 -是吗
- in front of my friends. - Am I?
我才不在乎
I don't even care anymore!
有什么关系
What's the difference?
你又不是我外婆
You're not even my grandmother.
她这话什么意思
What's she mean by that?
外婆外公 真的很抱歉
Grandma and Grandpa, I'm really sorry.
我以为你们早就知道
I thought that you guys knew.
你准备什么时候告诉我们
So, when were you gonna tell us?
永远都不
Never.
我们不想任何人知道
We didn't want anyone to know.
我们要起诉那间诊所
Well, we're gonna sue that clinic,
还有你的产科医生
and your obstetrician, too.
对 还有给那女人
Yeah, and whoever gave that woman
做心理评估的家伙 告死他们
her psych evaluation. They're really getting sued.
我觉得我们都只想向前看
I think we all just want to move forward.
好吧 如果你们真想的话
Okay, fine. If that's what you want to do.
但跟我保证 别再有秘密了 好吗
Just promise me, there's-- there's no more secrets, right?
是 没有秘密了
No. No more secrets.
好的
Okay.
结婚周年快乐
Well, happy annivesary.
抱歉我毁了它
Sorry I wrecked it.
-抱歉她毁了它 -好了 格兰特
- Sorry she wrecked it. - All right, Grant.
我们也算是给朋友们过足瘾了
Well, you can't say we didn't entertain our friends.
卡特 被绑♥架♥的孙女
Carter, our granddaughter who was kidnapped,
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表