剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
《找寻自我》前情回顾
Previously on Finding Carter.
听说你很久没去上学了
We hear you've been on ditching school.
我想退学 我在酒吧找了份工作
I wanna drop out. I got a job at that bar.
-跟我去加州吧 -你有了你自己的路
- Come to California with me. - You're on your own path.
我觉得你真正需要的
I think what you really need
是自己找到梦想
is to do this on your own.
他们想进行巡回宣传
They wanna book the tour.
我会每晚给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you every night.
我也每晚都会接
I'll answer every night.
我最近一直在贾里德家
I have been hanging out at Jared's.
-他对你来说太老了 -你十七岁吗
- He's way too old for you. - You're 17?
你知道他已婚吗
Did you know he's married?
-你当真吗 -你觉得我喜欢
- Seriously? - You think I enjoy
翻你内衣抽屉
rifling through your underwear drawer
找你欠我的钱吗
looking for the money that you owe me?
我会马上给你点活干
I'm gonna have some stuff for you to do soon.
请你离开
I want you to leave.
你不能在我的派对上卖♥♥毒品
You can't sell drugs at my party.
卡特 塞斯出事了
Carter, something's wrong with Seth!
醒醒
Come on, hey. Hey!
不不不 他死了
No, no, no. He's dead.
我们一起卷进来
We got into this together.
也要一起脱身
We'll get out of it together too.
你朋友说你知道派对上有人贩毒
Your friend says you knew drugs were being sold.
我不信
I don't believe you.
卡特有麻烦了
Carter's in trouble.
我爸要出狱了
My dad's getting out.
儿子
Hey, son.
不 不要
No! No!
你该想想搬到我附近
You should think about moving near me.
你真是个好儿子
You're kinda the greatest son ever.
你知道我也会这样对你的
You know I would do the same thing for you.
-波德 -我怀孕了
- Bird? - I'm pregnant.
好吧 我们会一起想出办法的
Okay, we're gonna figure this out.
卡特麻烦就大了
Carter's in a lot of trouble
她会需要尽可能多的帮助
and she's gonna need all the help she can get.
洛莉
Hey! Lori!
给我一个不杀你的理由
Give me one reason not to kill you.
她不知道贩毒的事
She didn't know anything about the drugs.
-我承认 -好
- I admit it. - That's it.
对不起 我以为能控制住事态
I'm sorry, I thought I had it all under control.
我永远都会在你身边
I will always be there for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡特
Carter.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我律师保释了我
My lawyer got me out on bail.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我们没什么好谈的
I don't think we have anything to talk about.
-卡特 拜托 -你干什么
- Carter, please-- - What are you doing?
我得解释一些事
There's a few things I just need to explain.
是啊 比如说你为什么向警♥察♥供出我
Yeah, I'll bet, like why you threw me under the bus with the cops.
我没有 我是说 我有
I didn't-- I mean, yeah, I did,
但我知道你会脱身的 你是未成年人
but I knew you'd get off, okay? You're underage.
真的吗 这就是你的解释吗
Really? That's your explanation?
谢谢 你真高尚
Wow, thank you, that's very noble of you.
我没有借口 好吗
I have no excuse, okay?
我还得供养我女儿
Except I have my little girl to support.
不能进监狱
I can't go to jail.
让别人都去死 对吧
And to hell with everyone else, right?
不 我不是那意思
No, no, it's not what I'm saying.
我当时很头大 事情失控了
I was in way over my head, things got out of control.
-天啊 -拜托 卡特
- Oh, my god. - Please, Carter,
你得听我说 好吗
You gotta listen to me, okay?
我没让你原谅我
I'm not asking you to forgive me.
但我们经历了这么多事
But after everything that went down between us,
你不能听我说完吗
can't you just hear me out?
好 解释吧
Fine. Explain.
遇到你之前 我负债累累
I was in the hole before I met you,
即将失去酒吧
I was about to lose the bar.
-你跟我说过 -你不知道的是
- Yep, you told me that. - What you don't know
我找人借了钱来摆脱困境
is that I borrowed money from some guys to help dig myself out.
他们看似很好 我以为我能把钱还清
They seemed okay, I thought I was on my way to paying them off
因为我们靠派对赚了钱
because the money we were making from the parties.
但他们开始找我要更多的钱
But then they started charging me more,
逼我做一些事
twisting my arm and forcing me to do stuff.
所以你开始帮他们贩毒
So, you started dealing for them,
还逼本这样做
and you made Ben do it too.
我知道我该反抗他们
Look, I know I should've stood up to them,
但他们威胁我
but they threatened me.
说会伤害我的女儿
They said they were gonna hurt my little girl.
我想告诉你 如果能回到过去
I just want you to know that if I could go back,
我不会这样做的
I would do it all differently.
我还爱你 卡特
I still love you, Carter.
我需要你知道
I need you to know that.
如果有可能 请再给我一次机会
And if there's any way you could just give me another chance.
我得走了 贾里德
I gotta go, Jared.
找寻自我
第二季 第二十三集
我就是不懂 他怎么能塞点钱
I just don't understand how he could put up some money
然后就这样脱身了
and walk away freely like that.
指控可能搁置了
Well, charges may be pending,
很难知道到底发生了什么事
it's difficult to know exactly what went on.
我不再参与调查了
I'm not part of the investigation anymore.
如果你想的话 我可以去查
I could find out, if you want.
-你会吗 -听着
- Would you? -Listen.
我不确定听到细节
I'm not sure hearing all the details
会让你感觉更好
is gonna make you feel any better.
我也不知道
Well, I don't know either,
但我觉得我还是想听
but I think I still wanna hear them.
那好吧
All right then.
谢谢你
Thank you...
没说"我跟你说过了"
For not saying "I told you so."
我妈跟我说得够多了
Well, my mother said it enough to me
足以持续一生 所以
to last a lifetime, so...
我想打破这个循环
I'm trying to break the cycle.
卡特 这个世界上每个人
You know, Carter, there's not a person in the world
都犯过错
who hasn't made a mistake.
你只是被卷入其中了而已
You just got swept up, that's all.
人性如此
It's human.
我们专注于未来怎么样
How 'bout we just focus on the future?
你的人生还长着呢
You got your whole life ahead of you.
这地方看起来棒极了 你妈妈会喜欢的
This place looks amazing. Your mom is gonna love it.
谢谢你帮我
Thank you for helping me.
当然 你知道我有多讨厌积尘
Of course, you know how much I hate a dust bunny.
我爸被捕后我抛下了她
I feel bad for leaving her behind
我觉得很内疚
after my dad got arrested.
她的状况越来越不好
She's kinda been spiraling.
她辞了工作 现在又欠了一大堆账单
She quit her job, and now she's way behind on bills.
你是个好儿子 也是称职的朋友
Well, you're a really good son and friend.
谢谢你帮我处理波德的事
Thank you for offering to help me with Bird.
波德决定好怎么做了吗
Has Bird decided what she's gonna do yet?
没有 她还没缓过来
No, she's still processing.
那不是易事
That can't be easy.
如果我怀孕了我们该怎么办
What would we do if I got pregnant?
我妈妈生我的时候十八岁
My mom was 18 when she had me.
-我觉得她并没有准备好 -我懂
- I don't think she was ready. - Yeah, I get that.
她一直没时间想明白自己要什么
She never had time to figure out what she wanted.
她很爱你
Well, she's crazy about you.
是
Yeah.
她为我放弃了很多东西
I think she gave up a lot to have me.
不论如何我都会在你身边
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表